Turkish Super Lig

IOA

Re: Turkish Database - Ask me anything

Sorry if this has been asked as i know repeating ones self is highly frustrating' date=' ive used the search function and read through the last 8-10 pages.

@ IOA, What do you make of "Avelino jaja" for Trabzonspor, he is an 88 already, any chance of an 89+ Ive been on soccerway and see he has 10 goals in 25 games. . . . What is your opinion of him?

Cheers[/quote']

He's been brilliant this season, a truly superb player who has been very influential for Trabzon in their league position this season. However, as you may have read I have written down it will be difficult for Trabzonspor players to get above 87 to get that 88, therefore, if he's already a 88 I think he'll stay and then possibly next season rise, depending on circumstances. I personally think he already deserves it, one of the best in Turkey but don't think it'll be given :).

What do you think about Emre GUNGOR of Gaziantepspor?

He's a starter and his team is on 4rth' date=' Is he getting a +1 or +2?

Thanks![/quote']

A +2 is highly unlikely but I would say he definitely deserves the +1 to 86.

Yaya Coelho ' date='Yattara Ibrahim,Bulut Umut any rise any of them,Cale Hrvoje:confused:[/quote']

Don't think any of them will rise.

Know of any Dutch/Belgian players Rising?

It's the second time you've asked this, why you asking in this thread?

Hey IOA' date='

How has Baros been doing this season?[/quote']

When he's played he's done well, done what he's best at in Turkey, which is score goals, but he's always been injured and Galatasaray have had their worst season on record, I'd say a drop to 88/89.

Guest Daragh

When he's played he's done well' date=' done what he's best at in Turkey, which is score goals, but he's always been injured and Galatasaray have had their worst season on record, I'd say a drop to [b']88[/b]/89.

Thanks mate. Massive fan of his, so I like to keep up to date with how he's doing. Have you heard about any possibility of a move away from Galatasaray? Would love to see him move to Italy so I could watch him more regularly.

Thanks mate. Massive fan of his' date=' so I like to keep up to date with how he's doing. Have you heard about any possibility of a move away from Galatasaray? Would love to see him move to Italy so I could watch him more regularly.[/quote']

Nothing to be honest, at the moment unlikely because they really want him to stay, and he hasn't expressed any desire to leave yet.