Turkish Super Lig

IOA

Re: Turkish Database - Ask me anything

Because surely some Dutch/Belgian Players play in the Turkish Leagues..

Name me them and then ask in regards to them, I don't know all of the hundreds of players in the league mate, or their nationalities.

Hey IOA

I was wondering if you could tell me the best players to buy out of the turkish league as i can only buy Turkish players in a league that i am in...i know its a lot to ask but it would help me a load :)

When you say best players to you mean highest rated or biggest risers etc?

Hey. I need 2 defenders (any rating ' date='-30 age, not goalies.) That are guaranteed to have a little rise in the next Turkish rating changes.

Cheers :D[/quote']

Go for either:

Diego Lugano (30 years old...) (rated 90) (but best CB in turkish league)

Serdar Kesimal

Servet Cetin

Both.....:)

If you want riser's then go for Alper POTUK, Serdar AZIZ, Cenk TOSUN, Mustapha YUMULU to name a few.

Also Burak YILMAZ is one of the higher rated players who you should get, scored tons of goals for Trabzon this season from the right wing position.

SM obviously doesn't rate the Turkish league at all as many players have dropped that I was surprised to see. Can't believe that Servet Cetin dropped to 89' date=' I thought he was having a good season!?!:mad::mad::mad:[/quote']

well Servet Cetin is probability the best Turkish CB in the last 3 years, howerver he's team Galatasaray have done a wolfsberg in the sense they were somewhat title challengers to being 12th; with a goal difference of -8; the worst GD excluding the bottom 4 teams (15th-18th). This shows the team is conceding more than they are scoring; thus why he's gone down

Sorry to be a pain but how come Gulum didn't get a larger rise? I thought he was one of Besiktas' best defenders. Is he struggling with injury?

Thanks for the effort you put in with this thread :)

He just played 10 games m8, and that was long time ago, he doesnt play since late January. Injury yes. Despite he did very well in IOA´s opinion, his stats doesnt justify a bigger rise.

He just played 10 games m8' date=' and that was long time ago, he doesnt play since late January. Injury yes. Despite he did very well in IOA´s opinion, his stats doesnt justify a bigger rise.[/quote']

Fair enough, hope he gets over his injury woes because I have him in nearly every gameworld lol