Turkish Super Lig

IOA

Re: Turkish Database - Ask me anything

Is it any of these U would keep to the next Turkish database update.

Arda Turan

YUMLU' date=' Mustafa

ALKAN, Okan

AZIZ, Serdar

GULLE, Orhan

IRAVUL, Gökay

YILMAZ, Savas

I bought all of them exept Alkan Okan and Arda Turan as risers, but do U think any of them have a chanse of rising agen?[/quote']

I would keep all not too sure about Yilmaz, but all have a chance of rising apart from Arda at the moment.

I would keep all not too sure about Yilmaz' date=' but all have a chance of rising apart from Arda at the moment.[/quote']

thanks, Arda is mi best reserve so I dont think I will sell him ether.

Is hi on his move? or will he be in Turkey for a while?

Gaziantepspor have made an offer to Manchester United for Cenk TOSUN of £3' date='036,000

Is he worth keeping? I bought him for 600k and wondering whether it's time to sell.[/quote']

No rumours so far other than the big three being after him(gala besik and fener), if he is to move, i reckon it will be to another Turkish club, gazien are asking a lot of money for him though. In terms of sm, he won't rise for another 7 months maybe, and if he stays at gazien, then it's likely to be only a +3, it's up to you if you want to hold on to him for that long.

Posted that a few days ago.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Urgently need to know; how good is KESIMAL' date=' Serdar of Fenerbace? It is an EC, and I have a little team. Is he better than say WELINTON, Souza or TORO, Sebastián?

TIA:)[/quote']

Not too sure about the others but I would keep Kesimal.

Hi IOA' date='

Is Batuhan Karadeniz still worth keeping? How is his development and how do you rate him in future of being a key player for the Turkey national team/moving on to bigger teams in Europe.

Thanks.[/quote']

To be honest, I would sell, doesn't look like he'll ever reach that potential he was supposed to reach.

Ozan' date=' whats the latest on the apparent bribery allegations Fenerbahce were charged with?[/quote']

The very latest is that they've just been withdrawn from the Champions League by the Turkish Football Federation, this may be the beginning of heavier punishment.

The very latest is that they've just been withdrawn from the Champions League by the Turkish Football Federation' date=' this may be the beginning of heavier punishment.[/quote']

...even more latest news, they've been replaced by Trabzonspor. The Europa League match between Trabzonspor - Athletic Bilbao has been cancelled.

• 1 month later...

As some of you have already noticed the Turkish league will be reviewed soon.

Any good prospects' date=' thanks :)[/quote']

Burak Yilmaz, Mustafa Yumlu, Celustka from Trabzonspor.

Alper Potuk from Eskisehirspor

Selcuk Inan from Galatasaray

Serdar Aziz from Bursaspor

Yigit Gökoglan from Manisaspor

Kemal Tokak from Samsunspor

buy these if you can...