Turkish Super Lig

IOA

Re: Turkish Database - Ask me anything

how is doing Baris Memis? i had him in all my teams' date=' i saw a coupple of goals of him and sign him to everyclub!! will increase more this season?[/quote']

He's been involved in 13 competitive games with Trabzonspor this season so far.

10 times in the league and 3 times in the Cup.

In the 10 times he's played in the league they have all come from the bench, totaling 186 minutes, which is around 18.6 minutes on average a game he also has 1 assist.

In the Cup he has started 1 game and came on twice from the bench, totaling 100 minutes.

Finally he played for the U21's once in the 2-0 away defeat to Belarus coming on in the second half and playing 45 minutes.

He's currently a 83 and I can't see him rising.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

thanks mate! how quick! hope he will play more becouse he is a hot prospect for the future' date=' rigth?[/quote']

He's definitely Trabzonspor's best and highly rated prospect. He's also a local lad and wears the important number 61 which is the city's code if you like.

In Turkey young players find chances hard to come by, especially at high profile clubs, he will get more time but I don't know how much. He's team are also chasing the league title which they are unlikely to get and therefore, the manager might want experienced players there and not young inexpereinced players.

However, he's a manager with a high profile for developing young talent, the Turkish Arsene Wenger, so all is not bad.

does anyone now what SERVET CETIN will do, because i can sell him for £11,971,200 , and i was wondering whether that was a good deal and i should sell maybe because his rating might go down, or keep on to him because he will go.

anyone got any idea's

many thanks :D:D:D:D:D

does anyone now what SERVET CETIN will do' date=' because i can sell him for [b']£11,971,200[/b] , and i was wondering whether that was a good deal and i should sell maybe because his rating might go down, or keep on to him because he will go.

anyone got any idea's

many thanks :D:D:D:D:D

Servet's one of the best CB's in Turkey and is the best for the national side.

I don't think he'll ever reach a 91 in Turkey for a CB and am not currently aware if there's been offers for him from Europe. He's also currently injured and out till the end of the season.

He won't rise or decrease, IMO.

Turan Arda?

ANy chance for him to rise anymore?

THX ALOT in advance

He's currently rated a 90 and is one of the best two players in Turkey along with Alex.

He's a superb player and could hit 91, I think he should because of how good he is, but it will all depend on SM.

If you can afford to keep him, do so.

I want to ask how will change the ratings of Deivison Bobo and Daniel Guiza ?

When the current Besiktas manager Mustafa Denizli took over in October, Bobo was seen as more of a substitute and a Cup player. However, after pressure from Bobo's performances and the media, Besiktas now play with two strikers instead of one and Bobo is one of them.

In the league he has played 21 competitive matches from a possible 23, however, he has only started 10 of those, accumulating 1109 minutes, scoring 6 goals and assisting 6.

In the Cup he has played 6 matches, starting all 6, accumulating 469 minutes from a possible 540 and scoring 5.

So he has a total of 1578 minutes, 11 goals and 6 assits. I think there might be outside chance he can keep a 90 if he continues to start and play the full 90 minutes in the league and Cup which he's done the last 3 league matches, he needs to score a bit more frequently. However, Besiktas were out of the European competitions quick this year, so that might play a part.

Mind you Besiktas are second and might even win the league:D

Now Guiza, one of my favorite players this season because he's been a terrible buy for Fenerbahce:D.

He has played in 21 league games from a possible 23 and started 19 of those, scoring 4 goals:D, less than Lugano the CB. He's 4th player for Fenerbahce with the most minutes in the league with 1673 minutes, which is a goal every 418.25 minutes on average which comes to around a goal every 4.64 matches on average. He also has 4 assists.

In the Cup he has played in 6 matches, starting 4 and coming on twice. He has accumulated 347 minutes scoring 1 goal.

He also has Champions League minutes to his name but again no goals. Surprisingly, he also has minutes to his name for Spain as well, of course no goals again.

So that's 27 matches played, 2020 minutes accumulated, 5 goals scored and 4 assits. More minutes for Spain and Fenerbahce in the Champions league but no goals.

He's rated a 92, can't see him keeping that a drop to around a 90 for me.

Hey:)

I'll be interested if you can tell me about Theo Lewis Weeks' current situation at Ankaraspor.

Thanks in advance!

Currently at Ankaraspor who are 6th, but who are unlikely to stay in that postion for long. He's played in 19 league games from a possible 23, starting 16 of them, accumulating 1381 minutes and assisting one goal.

From the 1st to the 12th week he played every week, starting every match and playing for 90 minutes (Apart from the 2nd week when he did not feature and the 11th week when he played 80 minutes). Since then he hasn't played as regularly, although he has only missed 4 games, he's minutes have slowed down mainly because of a injury in which has meant he hasn't even made the 18 man squad on the last two match days and last played against Genclerbirligi on the 28th of February.

He has also played in the Cup 5 times this season, starting 3 and accumulating 261 minutes.

Probably a rise to 84/85.

Currently at Ankaraspor who are 6th' date=' but who are unlikely to stay in that postion for long. He's played in 19 league games from a possible 23, starting 16 of them, accumulating 1381 minutes and assisting one goal.

From the 1st to the 12th week he played every week, starting every match and playing for 90 minutes (Apart from the 2nd week when he did not feature and the 11th week when he played 80 minutes). Since then he hasn't played as regularly, although he has only missed 4 games, he's minutes have slowed down mainly because of a injury in which has meant he hasn't even made the 18 man squad on the last two match days and last played against Genclerbirligi on the 28th of February.

He has also played in the Cup 5 times this season, starting 3 and accumulating 261 minutes.

Probably a rise to 84/85.[/quote']

Thats purely based on stats IOA ;)

I'd be happier if you knew more about his performance on the pitch.

Nevertheless you have put me in frame. Thanks

Thats purely based on stats IOA ;)

I'd be happier if you knew more about his performance on the pitch.

Nevertheless you have put me in frame. Thanks

You asked for his situation mate, I thought it was in regards to minutes and playing time.

I've watched Ankaraspor a couple of times this season, most recently last week against Sivas and in the Cup when we beat them 3-1. However, he didn't play in those games.

I remember him against us (Besiktas) when we lost to Ankaraspor 3-1 at home, he came on in the 63rd minute. To be honest, that match was a couple of months ago and I can't remember how he played.

Hey wondering if you know whether these players are dropping

Roberto Carlos

Lugano

Guiza

Thanks in advance

Carlos is currently a 91 and Lugano is a 92.

Both are regulars and are doing well' date=' Lugano is the obvious better of the two, the only reason they will drop is because of the clubs poor performance not theirs and the fact that they are not in any European Competitions this season. Otherwise, you've got one of the best CB and LB in the country.

Read about Guiza in this post:D

is there any cheap players in turkey, that are going to rise in rating or some young star.

Ive took over Melbourne Victory in a setup with no big clubs just the likes of derby and ajax cape town, so money is limited. Can you please help, who should i buy from turkey

thanks a lot

Jonathon

is there any cheap players in turkey' date=' that are going to rise in rating or some young star.

Ive took over Melbourne Victory in a setup with no big clubs just the likes of derby and ajax cape town, so money is limited. Can you please help, who should i buy from turkey

thanks a lot

Jonathon[/quote']

Check this thread mate:)

nice work mate. great thread. just wondering how DEIVID will get on in the next changes? as if its likely he will drop i will sell him now.

thanks in advance

Could decrease by 1' date=' he missed the first 7 weeks of the league, since then he's played every week.

He's still a good player but hasn't been playing as well as he was last year, Fenerbahce are also not doing so well and they aren't in any European Competitions, which could affect his rating.

Any news on servet cetin from galatasary, badly need a defender and seems to be a good buy at the moment.

Just dont want to take a risk and be stung at the next change.

Read about him in this post.

how will this young guy do Batuhan KARADENIZ????

Sorry' date=' missed this post.

Read about him here.

Archived