Turkish Super Lig

IOA

Re: Turkish Database - Ask me anything

Please help me with those two players

I have a chance to buy only one out of two

ERKIN rated 86 great season any chance on +2 ?

or

CELUSTKA 85 same as above but rated 85 any chance on +2

thank you

I'd say they'll both get +1 with a slim chance of a +2 for Celustka.

Serdar Kesimal 24 CB 86 of Fenerbahce and Necip Uysal 21 CM/DM 86 of Besiktas. Any chance of a +1 for either? Think Uysal has a 30% of getting it. Could someone give me future prospects for both? I know a bit about Uysal and that he's one for the future but Kesimal I'm slightly less informed about although he used to start for Turkey (or still does?)

Thanks

Serdar Kesimal 24 CB 86 of Fenerbahce and Necip Uysal 21 CM/DM 86 of Besiktas. Any chance of a +1 for either? Think Uysal has a 30% of getting it. Could someone give me future prospects for both? I know a bit about Uysal and that he's one for the future but Kesimal I'm slightly less informed about although he used to start for Turkey (or still does?)

Thanks

No chance of +1 for both of them I think, but Uysal is a great prospect. Kesimal hasn't enough quality for Fenerbahce imo.

Lads,

Apologies for the lack of replies for a while in this thread, I've been busy with work and Uni.

I had just prepared a list of replies to all posts since my last post, however, lost it due to my computer freezing!

If anyone still has questions the week before the Turkish ratings are started feel free to ask, :).

Galatasaray are the League Champions and Fenerbahce the Cup.

Lads' date='

Apologies for the lack of replies for a while in this thread, I've been busy with work and Uni.

I had just prepared a list of replies to all posts since my last post, however, lost it due to my computer freezing!

If anyone still has questions the week before the Turkish ratings are started feel free to ask, :).

Galatasaray are the League Champions and Fenerbahce the Cup.[/quote']

Best risers from 75ish? I was going to ask who the best young talent is but I know that is Kaya

Off the top of my head Semih Kaya and Ramazan Kose' date=' Okay Yokuslu, Soner Aydogdu, Emre Colak, [b']Engin Bekdemir[/b] and Muhammet Demir

Bekdemir really poor rise, or even anyone...

I second the others.. IMHO these guys will have nice rises:

Emrah BASSAN, Jugurtha HAMROUN adn Mahmut TASKIRAN...