Sign in to follow this  
IOA

Turkish Super Lig

Re: Turkish Database - Ask me anything

Burak YILMAZ most definately deserves a rise, one of the the most consistant goal scorers in Europe for the past year or so.

Fernandes deserves a rise too. good player.

Kaya & Colak, id say 86 for sure, Kaya poss 87 if he plays every game and Gala win the league but thats a long way off...

Hello Turkish experts,

Searching for some juice in Süper Lig and came about with Zeki Yavru and Zeki Yildrim.

Both bring thousands of minutes from the Division 2, we can surely expect that to be taken into account in the review right?

Re: Respuesta: Turkish Database - Ask me anything

BURAK YILMAZ to 89?????? what is your opinion?

i think he shold rise. he is one of the most important player for GALATASARAY whit your incredible starting of the season : 8 goals in legaue and 6 in UCL' date=' and playing in the national team

And SEMIH KAYA, will rise to 86-87? he is not played in some games of SUPERLIG, but he played all games UCL, and is regular for TURKEY¡

thanks[/quote']

Galatasaray qualified for the 1/8 CL round so yes Burak to 89 maybe 90 even after all the guy is on fire he scored 59 goals in 72 matches in the turkish Super Lig. Also Kaya NT starter 86 100% but 87 is really possible 50%.

Apologies for the lack of posting' date=' I have no time and have probably watched a grand total of less than 5 full games all season, this is probably including the Premier League :o.

In other news, go and snap up Oguzhan Ozyakup immediately:D[/quote']

Rises by 7 to 82, this is only the beggining.

Semih Kaya gets +2 to 86, again only the beggining.

Dany rises by +2 to 87,

I think the Turkish ratings have started :D

I think the Turkish ratings have started :D

No they haven't, mate, if you notice a lot of players from many other leagues went up too. They have started to review Germany amongst all that, but the rest are random risers based on changes made by users of SoccerWiki (as is now the way SM do changes). If SM are reviewing a whole league, they start from the bottom and work their way up.:)

How are Kaya & Colak doing? Shall i keep them both ?

Must keep both risers; Kaya already rose to 86 this month but he's bound for 88 next time; Colak will likely get 85/86 this time and 87/88 later.

are SAHAN' date=' Olcay; KAVLAK, Veli, from besiktas and KACAR, Giray, from Trabzonspor, having any rate changed?[/quote']

SAHAN, Olcay | 84 > 87/86

KAVLAK, Veli | 86 > 87

KACAR, Giray | 87 Stay.

Neither of them has big potential, maximum 88 for Şahan and Kavlak, Kaçar won't go further than 87.

is Kadir ARI one for the future ?

I don't know much about him' date=' but in a competitive setup it's not bad to have him, decent potential.

Guys

Can Gökhan GÖNÜL rise to 90*next time?

Thanks in advance.

I don't believe that could happen unless Fenerbahçe win Süper Lig, and that seems not much possible.

I highly recommend Salih Uçan (19/77) and Recep Niyaz (18/75) of Fenerbahçe. They have big potential and decent risers.

Halo what do you guys think Teber82 Baris83 Arslan83 will rise to? I see Antalyaspor is doing well in the league

Hola prodrias ayudarme con algunos jugadores que pueden llegar a subir de nivel ???? no importa liga ni tampoco nivel.

Gracias

Galatasaray announced Drogba signing.

Wes & Didier ? Are you kidding me ? :confused:

why not? they play Schalke in the last 16 of Champions League so looking to get a win by signing some good talent. Plus, they can afford it!

;2434414']why not? they play Schalke in the last 16 of Champions League so looking to get a win by signing some good talent. Plus' date=' they can afford it![/quote']

Totally agreed.

Any good risers?

any good prospects for the future?

thanks

UÇAN, Salih M,AM© 19 77

KAYA, Semih D© 21 86

NİYAZ, Recep AM©,F(RLC) 18 75

Totally agreed.

UÇAN' date=' Salih M,AM© 19 77

KAYA, Semih D© 21 86

NİYAZ, Recep AM©,F(RLC) 18 75[/quote']

Niyaz has under 100 minutes played maybe +2/3 not that good of a riser.