Turkish Super Lig

IOA

Re: Turkish Database - Ask me anything

i think the big joke is paying 15 mil for Sturridge :D

I think he said that because he didnt think they would be able to attract/afford them, not because they arent good players. And it was 12 million which for Liverpool is a bargain. 3 in 4 is a good return

Should I sell Colak now when he rised? :)

I'd probably hang on to him for one more review atleast. Hes a first team player, and the average first team player at Galatasaray is 88 so if he continues to play he should get a +2 next time. And with players like Sneijder and Drogba at the club they have can get further in the Champions League than before.

Unless its a huge offer, or desperate for cash your best keeping him. Hes a great talent.

I'd probably hang on to him for one more review atleast. Hes a first team player' date=' and the average first team player at Galatasaray is 88 so if he continues to play he should get a +2 next time. And with players like Sneijder and Drogba at the club they have can get further in the Champions League than before.

Unless its a huge offer, or desperate for cash your best keeping him. Hes a great talent.[/quote']

Wouldn't suggest you to sell Colak either. In my eyes Colak and Kaya are the future of turkish football and are fine players too that will keep on rising. They're still young and have bright future imo.

Thnaks guys! :D

Guys' date='

I know Sneijder has only just dropped 1 following the Italian review, but now we're seeing some Turkish changes, do you think he may drop a further 1 down to a 92?

Thanks in advance.[/quote']

My thoughts are that he may not drop this time (depending on when they review Turkey) but I guess he will have a hard time to stay 93 in Turkish League.

For that he will have to be exceptionally good.

How has Jimmy Durmaz been performing so far? According to him' date=' the big Turkish clubs are still interested in him (before he joined Gençlerbirliği, the big Turkish clubs were interested in him as well).[/quote']

Frankly, I didn't watch him a lot this season but I'd not predict him a bright future.

Re: Riferimento: Turkish Database - Ask me anything

Hello guys

I'm here to know your opinions about Giray Kacar.

I have got him in a very competitive setup' date=' where he's my only substitute. i tell you that in order to let you understand how poor is the squad i inherited.

Do you have any suggestions?

Thank you[/quote']

He doesn't have talent to go further than 87 but I believe he can preserve his rating for at least 2-3 years.

Riferimento: Turkish Database - Ask me anything

Thank you very much.

Could you also tell me if Riera of Galatasaray is worth buying? I have already a bid accepted for him, but i can cancel it wehn i want, because the player belongs to an external team.

I would be very grateful if you could please tell me if Riera could rise to 89 in future or if he will stay for now

Thank you again, repped!

• 2 weeks later...

Re: Riferimento: Turkish Database - Ask me anything

Thank you very much.

Could you also tell me if Riera of Galatasaray is worth buying? I have already a bid accepted for him' date=' but i can cancel it wehn i want, because the player belongs to an external team.

I would be very grateful if you could please tell me if Riera could rise to 89 in future or if he will stay for now

Thank you again, repped![/quote']

Riera is a sure keeper, he plays fine in left-back, seems adapted to his unorthodox role. Not a riser in short term imo.

Can anyone give me some information on Ismail Koybasi of Besiktas just wondering why he's not playing and if he's worth hanging on to?

He's injured, Besiktas has missed him very badly in left flank, especially in Galatasaray derby. He's not a riser atm but I like him, you could hang onto him in a competitive GW.

• 3 weeks later...