Turkish Super Lig

IOA

• 2 weeks later...

Re: Turkish Database - Ask me anything

I don't post much often because I don't have time to watch much football let alone Turkish football. However, I was able to watch Bursaspor beat Besiktas 3-0 :mad:, one player who really impressed me was Sener Ozbayrakli who Bursa bought in January from Bugsasspor (lower leagues), he set up one goal and just did very well in general, seems a good player, possible 85/86 one day, at the moment.

Only a 78 on SM and a regular for Bursaspor at RB, go buy.

P.S Salih Ucan who is a 82? is doing extremely well for Fenerbahce, scoring, assisting and literally forcing his way into the first team, will be a big player.

P.S The reason I don't answer much on this thread, is because I don't watch Turkish football and all I could do is provide you with stats, which I'm sure we're all able to do.

However, if I do see an individual or team doing well, I'll share here :)

Re: Turkish Database - Ask me anything

I don't post much often because I don't have time to watch much football let alone Turkish football. However' date=' I was able to watch Bursaspor beat Besiktas 3-0 :mad:, one player who really impressed me was Sener Ozbayrakli who Bursa bought in January from Bugsasspor (lower leagues), he set up one goal and just did very well in general, seems a good player, possible 85/86 one day, at the moment.

Only a 78 on SM and a regular for Bursaspor at RB, go buy.

P.S Salih Ucan who is a 82? is doing extremely well for Fenerbahce, scoring, assisting and literally forcing his way into the first team, will be a big player.

P.S The reason I don't answer much on this thread, is because I don't watch Turkish football and all I could do is provide you with stats, which I'm sure we're all able to do.

However, if I do see an individual or team doing well, I'll share here :)[/quote']

any effort you make is appreciated mate! :)

Riferimento: Re: Turkish Database - Ask me anything

;2528917']any effort you make is appreciated mate! :)

i agree. keep up the good work ;)

if you need another riser, my suggestion based on the amount of minutes is Salih Dursun of Kayserispor. He's a starter and he's bringing decent performances. 2 goals in the last 2 matches. Could reach 84 even 85 in future (maybe in a single shot).

Re: Turkish Super Lig

Between Ramazan KÖSE and Ertugrul TASKIRAN who has the most potential and the brightest future? Could one of them be a option for the national team?

Probably Taskiran, a product of Fenerbahces academy, played for the junior national team and currently GK of A2 team.

Heard or read a few decent things about him :)

Oh god, triple post, sincere apologies.

I think they're currently reviewing Galatasaray which has resulted in...

Muselera +1 to 90

Semih Kaya +2 to 88

Dany +1 to 88

Selcuk Inan +1 to 90

Aydin +2 to 85

A few players such as Hakan Balta, Sabri and Gokoglan have also dropped...oh and Wesley Sneijder :o

A few players such as Hakan Balta' date=' Sabri and Gokoglan have also dropped...oh and Wesley Sneijder :o[/quote']

Seems that Snejder isn't having his best football days over there, does he ?

I was reading an article the other day saying how invisible he is, considering his transfer fee. Seems that Galata was a big drawback.

Seems that Snejder isn't having his best football days over there' date=' does he ?

I was reading an article the other day saying how invisible he is, considering his transfer fee. Seems that Galata was a big drawback.[/quote']

But then again, it's been a long while since he hasn't played regular football not only because of what's happened at Inter but also injuries?

He's getting better and better slowly slowly, but I think we'll see the best of him next season, in regards to rating, he was rated too high for Turkey anyway:)

Riferimento: Re: Turkish Super Lig

But then again' date=' it's been a long while since he hasn't played regular football not only because of what's happened at Inter but also injuries?

He's getting better and better slowly slowly, but I think we'll see the best of him next season, in regards to rating, he was rated too high for Turkey anyway:)[/quote']

I agree.

In the first couple of weeks at Galatasaray, Wesley Sneijder struggled to match his best form, but in the last few matches, he has shown signs of finding his true form.

:D

Re: Riferimento: Re: Turkish Super Lig

I agree.

In the first couple of weeks at Galatasaray' date=' Wesley Sneijder struggled to match his best form, but in the last few matches, he has shown signs of finding his true form.

:D[/quote']

Exactly, scored a great goal against Real Madrid in the second game, although he was completely absent in the 1st game.

Been updating this thread, with some of the Turkish updates, they've done Galatasaray, Besiktas (updated Oguzhan twice in maximum 2 months) and are now possibly starting Fenerbahce as they've updated Salih for the second time in a month :o

Views on Emre Colak?

Has he been overlooked' date=' or has he just not warranted a rise?

Was thinking about this recently as well, he hasn't been overlooked, he just hasn't played that many games of great quality to warrant a rise. I can't see him rising in the near future as well with the midfield and attacking options Galatasaray currently have at their disposal, neither can I see him dropping.

I think I'm personally going to keep him until next season and see what goes on from there :)

How is Salih Uçan doing? Any information on him

Search this thread, it's full of him, especially the past few pages.

Played for around 30 minutes in yesterdays 1-0 win over Benfica in the Semi-Final of the Europa League, that should give you a bit of an insight :)

Muhammad Demirci and Recep Niyaz have recently gotten rating changed. Are they both still worth keeping?

Muhammed Demirci can't even get onto the subs bench for Besiktas, however, Niyaz can for Fener and has made a few sub appearences, would keep both