Turkish Super Lig

IOA

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Re: Turkish Database - Ask me anything

Could you tell me about Turan Arda' date=' how is he doing any chance of an increase?[/quote']

Read about him in this post.

hi mate.are there any young turkish starlets that will rise from their mid 70s -mid 80s. how do u know so much about turkey???!!! repped:)

I'm Turkish:D

Check this thread.

What do you think about Hakan Balta... ?

He's the best left back in Turkey and for the national team. He's performances are still very very good, the only thing that might affect his rating is that he's teams performance in the league is poor right now and they didn't even get to the group stages of the Champions League and they are out of the UEFA Cup.

I think he'll stay at a 89, in fact I'm surprised he wasn't a 90:eek:

Hello IOA, I have just taken over Fenerbahce in a Gold Setup and while I know the stats for all the players in my squad, I have not seen them live before. So I was wondering if you could help me out on:

Volkan Demirel, Souza Alex and Emre Belözoglu. How will their ratings do in the next changes?

Thanks in advance! :)

Hello IOA' date=' I have just taken over Fenerbahce in a Gold Setup and while I know the stats for all the players in my squad, I have not seen them live before. So I was wondering if you could help me out on:

Volkan Demirel, Souza Alex and Emre Belözoglu. How will their ratings do in the next changes?

Thanks in advance! :)[/quote']

Both Turks will stay at their ratings of 90 and 88 respectively. They both had dodgy starts to the season and are both playing much better now, both played incredibly well in yesterday's defeat to Spain.

Alex is rated 92 and is a genius, if the rating was just for him it would stay at that. However, as his team has done so poor this season in Europe and in the league, he's likely to go down to a 91.

I found IBRAHIM TORAMAN available in a GC, I already read that he's performing well and will probably keep his 88, but will he get a positional change as you stated he's their first choice right back. I need both, I'd just like to know if I should need to buy a back-up CB (if he changes to RB or RB/CB) or a back-up RB (if he stays CB/RB).

If you have any questions or queries in regards to the Turkish Database and Turkish players feel free to ask me.

:)

hey mate, jus wonderin about Batuhan Karadeniz, do u tink he will rise?? if so, by how much do u tink?? thx B)

I found IBRAHIM TORAMAN available in a GC' date=' I already read that he's performing well and will probably keep his 88, but will he get a positional change as you stated he's their first choice right back. I need both, I'd just like to know if I should need to buy a back-up CB (if he changes to RB or RB/CB) or a back-up RB (if he stays CB/RB).[/quote']

He's been a CB most of his career, it's only this season he's started playing RB and is Besiktas's main RB.

Therefore, I'd say he should be a RB/CB, as Besiktas have many CB's and he's unlikely to play there, he's also been doing very well at RB, so might as well stay there:D. If they don't do that, I'll send a support ticket;)

hey mate' date=' jus wonderin about Batuhan Karadeniz, do u tink he will rise?? if so, by how much do u tink?? thx B)[/quote']

Check this thread about him:D

• 3 weeks later...

IOA! I've been searching 10 mins for this thread B)

I play a 4-1-3-2 with my Notts in GC 44. My current AM/W/RM/LM Situation is the following (No loanees, they are all mine):

86 - Cleiton Xavier

86 - Feghouli

84 - Mumlek (37 years old, not a keeper)

84 - Caca

84 - Hazard

82 - Troisi

I'm wondering if it's time to cash in on James Troisi. It's a div 4 team (used to be 5) in a GC, so I could definatly use the cash. Consider that I also have youth like Bernardo, Giuliano, Asamoah, Renatinho, Douglas Costa, Formica, Velasquez and Fabio Paim.

Thoughts?

I have Mehmet YILDIZ. is he going to rise?

Highly unlikely' date=' too hard to get a 90 in Turkey for a striker if your not a regular for the national side and not playing European football, also doesn't deserve a 90 is good at a 89.

Eren Gungor of Kayserispor, whats he like?

Rise, fall ? :o

Thanks,

Hunty :)

Rise.

Thread on him here.

What do you reckon he can rise to though ?

He seems a good little player' date=' still very young too![/quote']

He has real quality, he's a guaranteed 87, but not this rating change.

Minimum of 85 and should be 86.

Hello IOA

Im looking at buying Sercan Yildirim from Bursaspor. How much will he rise this week?

He should rise to a minimum of 85 but 86 is not out of reach and there are strong rumors that he will join Fenerbahce in the summer.

IOA' date=' 3 questions :

1) Mehmet Topuz : is he finally moving from Kayserispor in the summer? :confused:

2) What do you think of Gokhan Unal?

3) I know you said he won't rise, but is Sabri Sarioglu a good prospect in the long term?

Thanks. :)[/quote']

Topuz extended his contract in December 'till 2010. His contract was initially meant till end this summer, until he extended, he didn't extend it very long which could mean he will move at the end of it or did it so Kayserispor can raise some funds through selling him in the summer. He's 25 and there's a lot of interest in him from the top 3 clubs in Turkey and abroad.

I can't say for sure if he will leave or not, but what I can say is he is a wanted man but who is very loyal, could turn out to be another Matthew Le Tissier.

Gokhan is a good player but is already at the peak of his career with Trabzonspor, he won't go to any bigger club, he was going to go to Galatasaray last summer but Trabzonspor paid more for him.

He plays for the national team but is behind players like Nihat, Semih and even Batuhan and eventually Sercan Yildirim will also be ahead of him. 89 will be his peak, don't think he'll ever get higher.

Sabri is a great player who is always a first team player for Galatasaray and the second choice RB for Turkey, he can reach a 90 one day but it all depends on how his club and nation do.

Hi mate i would just like to ask you about Sercan YILDIRIM. I know hes been playing ok for Bursaspor and has got 9 goals so far will he get the +2 rise i think he should get?Also long term is he worth keeping hold of? thanks:)

Hi mate i would just like to ask you about Sercan YILDIRIM. I know hes been playing ok for Bursaspor and has got 9 goals so far will he get the +2 rise i think he should get?Also long term is he worth keeping hold of? thanks:)

4 posts below yours you can read the answer to your question:)

IOA i must congratulate(and rep:D) you for 2 amazing finds, james Troisi and Ugur Demirkol.

You told me about troisi when he was rated 75 and i payed 450k for him then in a couple of weeks he gets a +7 rise to 82

You told me about Demirkol when he was rated 73 i payed 200k then ina couple of weeks he also gets a + 7 rise to 80.

Thanks 4 telling me about them as they have helped me a lot in some of my lower rated gc teams:D:D:D:D

p.s do u know any other big risers like them????

and finally who do u think is da best player in turkey????

Archived