Turkish Super Lig

IOA

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Re: Turkish Super Lig

could someone tell me when was the last time galatasaray players were updated? semih kaya is still only 88' date=' could someone tell me if he is playing good enough to reach 90 sometime in season 14/15,[/quote']

They did it one year ago for most players, but a few were updated last month (Eboue and Altintop), so i don't know if he'll be updated anytime soon, however he deserves at least a +1 for his performances.

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Are Lucas Ontivero and Oguzhan Kayan worth keeping?

I'd wait up for Ontivero he's a talented player' date=' he'll get more playtime soon.

And I believe by Kayan you meant Kayar, yeah you better sell him he's playing in L1, he'll probably end up in a mid-table club in the future not worth waiting though.

[i']

Oğulcan Çağlayan 76 > 80/81

[/i]Snap him up guys, top prospect. Remember his name ;)

• 4 weeks later...

I still dont get why Telles doesnt play for Gala in the league but has started 4 out of 5 CL games.

But only twice in the league (twice on bench and six times left out). Doesnt seem to be injured or suspended so I cant understand. Is there a reason why this is happening?

I still dont get why Telles doesnt play for Gala in the league but has started 4 out of 5 CL games.

But only twice in the league (twice on bench and six times left out). Doesnt seem to be injured or suspended so I cant understand. Is there a reason why this is happening?

From what I have gathered from reports and other forums, it seems it is due to Prandelli, who was recently sacked, playing a 352 formation that doesn't suit the left back. Granted he is given time in CL, but most of Prandelli's matches tend to be defensive so he is probably used as a squad player.

From what I have gathered from reports and other forums' date=' it seems it is due to Prandelli, who was recently sacked, playing a 352 formation that doesn't suit the left back. Granted he is given time in CL, but most of Prandelli's matches tend to be defensive so he is probably used as a squad player.[/quote']

Ah cool. Hope the new manager plays him, very good when I saw him last season

Archived