Turkish Super Lig

IOA

Re: Turkish Database - Ask me anything

Oh. Now that should pose SM quite a conundrum as to what his primary position should be' date=' since he's a LB for Brazil. :confused:[/quote']

It should be LM/LB imo, seeing as he plays more games at LM for Fenerbahce then he does for Brazil at LB.

He doesn't need to have AM added to his position, seeing as he only plays there when Alex is injured.

Hi' date=' just wondering how Mert Nobres getting on. Any possiblility of a rise to 89? Really would help my Grimsby ! :)[/quote']

Not so great, doubt he'll get a rise, considering his performances so far.

It should be LM/LB imo' date=' seeing as he plays more games at LM for Fenerbahce then he does for Brazil at LB.

He doesn't need to have AM added to his position, seeing as he only plays there when Alex is injured.[/quote']

Has he any chance of rising to 90 in one shot :eek: if he manages to keep up his stellar performances till the Turkish changes?

EMRE Belözoglu, back then when he played for Inter Milan I was amazed how skillful/talented this turkish player, and how he can keep up in such a hard/closed league (calcio), I've always wanted him to move to Ac. Milan (my fav. team) :)

yesterday he scored the winning goal for Turkey, so do you think he'll rase up to the 90s rating again?

I think Turkey has some talented players.

cheers.

Has he any chance of rising to 90 in one shot :eek: if he manages to keep up his stellar performances till the Turkish changes?

It's possible, he's doing incredibly well in Turkey and has shown the same level of performance in the Euro Cup so far, if he continues those performances in the Euro Cup group stages and in the league, who knows?

Hows he doing for Brazil, regular?

EMRE Belözoglu' date=' back then when he played for Inter Milan I was amazed how skillful/talented this turkish player, and how he can keep up in such a hard/closed league (calcio), I've always wanted him to move to Ac. Milan (my fav. team) :)

yesterday he scored the winning goal for Turkey, so do you think he'll rase up to the 90s rating again?

I think Turkey has some talented players.

cheers.[/quote']

Unfortunately, it wasn't the winning goal.

He's another player whose been doing very well, for Fenerbahce playing just behind Alex and infront of the DM I could even say he's playing as good as Dos Santos if not better.

89 is possible, but too early again, but it's definitely going positive so far, apart from this terrible discipline which I think is going to haunt him this season.

It's possible' date=' he's doing incredibly well in Turkey and has shown the same level of performance in the Euro Cup so far, if he continues those performances in the Euro Cup group stages and in the league, who knows?

Hows he doing for Brazil, regular?[/quote']

Yeah, he started Brazil's last two games as well. How high can he go at Fener? I'm assuming Christoph Daum will bring them back to the winning track again.

Yeah' date=' he started Brazil's last two games as well. How high can he go at Fener? I'm assuming Christoph Daum will bring them back to the winning track again.[/quote']

The league is going to be either won by them or Galatasaray this year, don't think Besiktas has enough this year.

I'll go as far as saying that Galatasaray and Fenerbahce will do what the Germans/Ukrainians did last year and have two teams from the nation go to at least the last 8 in the Euro Cup.

The league is going to be either won by them or Galatasaray this year' date=' don't think Besiktas has enough this year.

I'll go as far as saying that Galatasaray and Fenerbahce will do what the Germans/Ukrainians did last year and have two teams from the nation go to at least the last 8 in the Euro Cup.[/quote']

Good point.

Is Lugano's rating safe, or is he looking at a -1 drop?

will KARADENIZ rise? and by how much? which other Turkish youngsters will get big rises? Thanks_

He will not rise, still injured, check the thread on him for more details.

Off the top of my head, young players who will get nice rises will be Ismail Koybasi and Aydin Yilmaz who both have threads on them and Ceyhun Gulselam, who currently hasn't got a thread on him.

I'll try and create one before I go Turkey to watch Besiktas - Man Unt play:D

He will not rise' date=' still injured, check the thread on him for more details.

Off the top of my head, young players who will get nice rises will be Ismail Koybasi and Aydin Yilmaz who both have threads on them and Ceyhun Gulselam, who currently hasn't got a thread on him.

I'll try and create one before I go Turkey to watch Besiktas - Man Unt play:D[/quote']

Approxby how much will these rise by?

How is Nihat doing back in Turkey

Not very well' date=' in fact terrible. He was away on military service during pre-season, so is still not fully fit and the manager is playing him as a lone striker, which isn't working.

Eren Gungor,

is he a talented youngster ? or is 85 his limit ? will he ever feture in national team etc, and will he rise next time round

I've posted all about him in the thread dedicated to him:)

They're not doing very well so far' date=' probably top 8/10 this season. Furkan hasn't played a game yet, injured I think.[/quote']

Played his first game of the season today in Istanbul against Besiktas, started the game and assisted the only goal of the game, stayed on the pitch for 84 minutes.

piSfdazL6Fo

• 4 weeks later...