Gold Championship 30 Match reports/Transfers thread.

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Gold Championship 30 Match reports/Transfers thread. Real Madrid latest After being fairly quiet in the transfer window in the early stages , Wallis has pounced and brought the wingers he nee

Re: Gold Championship 30 Discussions Missing out again as SM are scrubbers...

Re: Gold Championship 30 Discussions Latest AC Milan News: Kaka And Others Available For P/E Pato Is Going Nowhere

Gold 30 ... some new leagues please..

Ok, someone had to start a Gold 30 thread right after Gold 29 being made.

Today I just couldn't make up my mind on which team to take. Eventually I took a Turkish team.

Anyway, an Asian league would be a welcome change. And the Dutch league should have the best Belgian teams in it again. There are many weak teams in second div there that will stay unmanaged.

So... will Gold 30 be different than all the previous ones? I sure hope so.

Re: Gold 30 ... some new leagues please..

No. They have only just released a new GC format. So they wont be a change for a while. ;)

The format is 13 GCs old, so it's not as if its 'new'.

I wouldn't mind a couple of 'different' leagues to freshen up the GCs, and I still don't understand why Anderlecht and Liege are not in GCs when they are definitely better than some of those Dutch teams!

The format is 13 GCs old' date=' so it's not as if its 'new'.

I wouldn't mind a couple of 'different' leagues to freshen up the GCs, and I still don't understand why Anderlecht and Liege are not in GCs when they are definitely better than some of those Dutch teams![/quote']

Yes, but if you think how many GC's have been made since GC17, it is new.

Yes' date=' but if you think how many GC's have been made since GC17, it is new.[/quote']

Exactly - it maybe 13 GC's old - but that makes it 2 months old.

It won't be changed - I agree about the Belgian teams but having a Holland & Belgium league again wouldn't fit in with the rest of it B)

It won't be changed - I agree about the Belgian teams but having a Holland & Belgium league again wouldn't fit in with the rest of it B)

It would, since Russia and Ukraine are mixed too.

Take a look at Volendam for example. Who would want such a weak team? Most of those second div teams are worthless.

I personally think there should be a South American league -> 20 teams in each Div.

An Asian league sounds cool, and I think all the new Standards available to buy should be in it.

Also, the top unnavailable teams should be in there as well -> Standard Liege, Anderlecht, Dinamo Zagreb, Hajduk Split, Steaua Bucharest, Dinamo Bucharest, CFR Cluj, etc.

I can see where you're coming from. But I don't think it will happen now for GC30.

Probably when another whole new feature is introduced for GC's then.

As introducing to the current GC won't be suitable as a GC may be created in the coming week or so. :D;)

Still, I do agree with you, Asian/African and realistic Brazilian leagues were mentioned before

It would' date=' since Russia and Ukraine are mixed too.

Take a look at Volendam for example. Who would want such a weak team? Most of those second div teams are worthless.[/quote']

Ah yes but that is exactley like real life, Ukraine and Russia are mixed up so that doesnt make a differance. To be honest if they were to introduce a new league it would have to be the Asian League. But im not really bothered about adding leagues to the Gc's as they are good enough as they are.:)

Also i have tried and tried again but can not seem to get a top team, yes maybe some premier league teams but not like Real Madrid - Inter - Manchester United, i just cant seem to get one!?:)

Ah yes but that is exactley like real life' date=' Ukraine and Russia are mixed up so that doesnt make a differance. To be honest if they were to introduce a new league it would have to be the Asian League. But im not really bothered about adding leagues to the Gc's as they are good enough as they are.:)

[b']Also i have tried and tried again but can not seem to get a top team, yes maybe some premier league teams but not like Real Madrid - Inter - Manchester United, i just cant seem to get one!?[/b]:)

It's about luck and your internet speed mate. How fast is your computer?

And don't worry, you'll have plenty of chances to bag a decent team ;)

Re: Gold Championship 30 Discussions

This time last week people were moaning about a new gc

Im actually all for GC30.

Really want a big club in this one and will do all it takes to get my desired club :D

Man City will still be my allstar team, but want a top 10 best clubs in the world team.

My bets its gonna be made tomorrow night or weekend

Gold Championship 30 will be created on Saturday 4th October' date=' 2008, at approximately 12:00 Game Time (GT).

Thats me stuffed then lol I never do well at getting clubs on the midday ones[/quote']

Imnot to good in the midday ones either lol, but i did get Borussia Dortmund in 29 so anything can happen i suppose B)

Ill be going for a big european club, ive given up on gettin man u arsenal or chelsea in the midday ones.

Main target is lyon :P

Gold Championship 30 Match reports/Transfers thread.

Gold Championship 30 will be created on Saturday 4th October, 2008, at approximately 12:00 Game Time (GT). For full details please visit the Game News.

Please don't post on this thread until the creation on this setup, to discuss Gold Championship 30 please use the discussion thread.

Best of luck! :)

Gold Championship 30 will be created on Saturday 4th October' date=' 2008, at approximately 12:00 Game Time (GT).

Thats me stuffed then lol I never do well at getting clubs on the midday ones[/quote']

Now that i think about it, I've never gotten a good club in a midday one either:o :P

Nevertheless, i will try for Man Utd:rolleyes: