Gold Championship 30 Match reports/Transfers thread.

Re: Gold Championship 30 Discussions

Now that i think about it' date=' I've never gotten a good club in a midday one either:o :P

Nevertheless, i will try for Man Utd:rolleyes:[/quote']

Think I might just go straight for Brentford later in the day and save on all that refreshing and missing out like normal at midday lol then wait for an evening one at get a top 10 club. Anyway I'm on my hols so off to the bar :D

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Gold Championship 30 Match reports/Transfers thread. Real Madrid latest After being fairly quiet in the transfer window in the early stages , Wallis has pounced and brought the wingers he nee

Re: Gold Championship 30 Discussions Missing out again as SM are scrubbers...

Re: Gold Championship 30 Discussions Latest AC Milan News: Kaka And Others Available For P/E Pato Is Going Nowhere

Re: Gold Championship 30 Match reports/Transfers thread.

Please use this thread. Only 1 thread for discussion and Reports now as having 2 encourages Spam.

After the Setup is made, Setup Mod will change the other threads Title to: "Gold Championship 30 Match reports/Transfers thread" meaning this thread won't serve any purpose.

Re: Gold Championship 30 Match reports/Transfers thread.

Please use this thread. Only 1 thread for discussion and Reports now as having 2 encourages Spam.

After the Setup is made' date=' Setup Mod will change the other threads Title to: "Gold Championship 30 Match reports/Transfers thread" meaning this thread won't serve any purpose.[/quote']

In which case you may as well delete this thread. :P

Gold Championship 30 will be created on Saturday 4th October' date=' 2008, at approximately 12:00 Game Time (GT).

Thats me stuffed then lol I never do well at getting clubs on the midday ones[/quote']

Lovely timing. :D

I will be going for Arsenal (won't get them, but its worth a try) and i really hope this one isn't delayed. If i don't get Arsenal i will probably try and get whatever premier league club is left........and if that doesn't happen i will probably try and get Plymouth Argyle.......and if that doesn't happen i will get Bradford.......and if that doesn't happen i aint joining.

See, I've got it all planned out. ;):P

If there is any kind person out there who could possibly obtain a Liverpool 4me plz PM me!! I have tried for the last 12GC and my computer is so slow i can never pick anybody decent up of any note but really alll I want s Liverpool in one GC. If anybody with a half decent computer can help plz PM me as my friend with the fast coputer is unavaliable to try on this one.

Thanks

Lovely timing. :D

I will be going for Arsenal (won't get them' date=' but its worth a try) and i really hope this one isn't delayed. If i don't get Arsenal i will probably try and get whatever premier league club is left........and if that doesn't happen i will probably try and get Plymouth Argyle.......and if that doesn't happen i will get Bradford.......and if that doesn't happen i aint joining.

See, I've got it all planned out. ;):P[/quote']

Somebody's very organised.:P

I am missing out on this one :( Have got training till 1. Thats 2 I have missed and I recently joined just for GC's :o

lol, they did the same to me when i first became a GM.

I am sure they create the GC's at the worst time for the majority of us, just to get back at us for all the abusive tickets they receive. :P:D