Gold Championship 30 Match reports/Transfers thread.

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Gold Championship 30 Match reports/Transfers thread. Real Madrid latest After being fairly quiet in the transfer window in the early stages , Wallis has pounced and brought the wingers he nee

Re: Gold Championship 30 Discussions Missing out again as SM are scrubbers...

Re: Gold Championship 30 Discussions Latest AC Milan News: Kaka And Others Available For P/E Pato Is Going Nowhere

Re: Gold Championship 30 Discussions

Not really. Reckon I'll be on the brink of Bayern Munich' date=' then my pc will 'crash' (or rather the internet overloads and closes with an error), when I'm about to click the control club button - like with GC27 and GC29.[/quote']

Firefox has experienced an error and has to close unexpectedly, we are sorry for any inconveniences caused:rolleyes: :eek:

Yea that happens to me:p

Like the bit where it says, sorry for the inconveniences caused:p

Anyway Man Utd for me, the dream for me in every GC:p

What this setup needs , to be the best GC yet, and I belive with a bit of luck yes this is possible.

We need a group of 3 or 4 maybe 5 or even 6 of us to join up and do regular match reports on match previews on the major talking points on the different countries, international matches write ups, European write ups (Champs Cup, and SMFA Shield).

This could be the one GC. Ok your going to get a lot of dodjey deals, your gonna get really poor managers etc. But at the end of the day, what counts is the entertainment of the game. All the dodjey dealings will contribute to making the setup better imo. It can only do that.

Anyway 6 or so regulars who have been here long enough, have the time, and the interest. What do you think?

What this setup needs ' date=' to be the best GC yet, and I belive with a bit of luck yes this is possible.

We need a group of 3 or 4 maybe 5 or even 6 of us to join up and do regular match reports on match previews on the major talking points on the different countries, international matches write ups, European write ups (Champs Cup, and SMFA Shield).

This could be the one GC. Ok your going to get a lot of dodjey deals, your gonna get really poor managers etc. But at the end of the day, what counts is the entertainment of the game. All the dodjey dealings will contribute to making the setup better imo. It can only do that.

Anyway 6 or so regulars who have been here long enough, have the time, and the interest. What do you think?[/quote']

I think thats a great idea. Im definitley in, no matter what team i get :D

What this setup needs ' date=' to be the best GC yet, and I belive with a bit of luck yes this is possible.

Anyway 6 or so regulars who have been here long enough, have the time, and the interest. What do you think?[/quote']

I'm interested and im becoming a regular forumer

I'm in as well, probably not with a decent side:D

Back up Sporting. If i miss Sporting then well:p

You'll see:o