A Few Brazilian Leauge Risers Predictions

Chris Legend

So this is my first thread on predictions, obviously these are my own predictions based on what i feel these players can achive in the next brazilian player updates, so here we go.

Milhomem Guilherme - 19yrs old - Cruzerio - F/Am - curent raiting-87 - Has scored 15 goals in 23 matches played sofar and is thought of by many as one of the stars of the future - Predicted rise -89/90

Canerio Keirrison - 19 yrs old - Coritiba - F - Curent Raiting - 83 - Keirrison has had a good season so far impressing many managers all over the world, rumour has it the likes of real madrid, barcelona, manchester united and many more have been scouting this lad - Predicted Rise - 86/87

Henrique Willian Magrao - 21 yrs old - Gremio - cm/dm - curent raiting - 80 - Magrao has been one of the main stars in a fantastic season for Gremio having apeared 17 times scoring 3 goals in the process. - Predicted Rise - 85/86

Pereira Rafael Carioca - 19 yrs old - Gremio - Cm/Dm - curent raiting - 80 - Aswell as Magrao Carioca has also been one of the stand out stars for Gremio this season Having racked up 24 games for gremio. Predicted Rise - 85/86

Santos Willians Santana - 20 yrs old - Vitoria - Am - current raiting 76 - Willians Santana has been an ever present player this season for vitoria starting 22 games and 1 apearance as a sub santana has also scored 1 goal this season - Predicted Rise - 83/84

thanks for taking the time to read this and if you disagree with my predictions feel free to post your own predictions in reply

Re: A Few Brazilian Leauge Risers Predictions

nice info mate,,,only thing tho,, Insider is currently doing a Brazillian thread on rating predictions ,, so you might end up duplicating the info. Im no meaning to put you off,, I just know from exp doing rating predictions takes a lot of time and effort,, and **** if someone already beating you to it,, otherwise good stuff ;) ;)

nice info mate' date=',,only thing tho,, Insider is currently doing a Brazillian thread on rating predictions ,, so you might end up duplicating the info. Im no meaning to put you off,, I just know from exp doing rating predictions takes a lot of time and effort,, and **** if someone already beating you to it,, otherwise good stuff ;) ;)[/quote']

I wouldn't've done it if I would've known this was coming... everyone kept asking for it on the biggest risers thread... you gotta call when you are doing them mate :)

Well Chris & Insider, I think it's useful if you both do them. Ratings predictions are only opinions after all, and it gives us lazy people more confidence if two people are saying pretty much the same thing about players.

Also because the Brazilian league ratings are many people's favourites (for many reasons) we can never have too much info!

Keep up the good work both of you, it's certainly appreciated by me.

Well Chris & Insider' date=' I think it's useful if you both do them. Ratings predictions are only opinions after all, and it gives us lazy people more confidence if two people are saying pretty much the same thing about players.

Also because the Brazilian league ratings are many people's favourites (for many reasons) we can never have too much info!

Keep up the good work both of you, it's certainly appreciated by me.[/quote']

Well said. :)

• 1 month later...

Henrique Willian Magrao - 21 yrs old - Gremio - cm/dm - curent raiting - 80 - Magrao has been one of the main stars in a fantastic season for Gremio having apeared 17 times scoring 3 goals in the process. - Predicted Rise - 85/86

Pereira Rafael Carioca - 19 yrs old - Gremio - Cm/Dm - curent raiting - 80 - Aswell as Magrao Carioca has also been one of the stand out stars for Gremio this season Having racked up 24 games for gremio. Predicted Rise - 85/86

I know this was a month ago, but I'd just like to add:

if Magrao has played 7 times less, it is unlikely he'll get the same as Carioca. Carioca should hit around 86, Magrao around 85 I'd say.

And yes, these will definitely rise (otherwise he wouldn't have posted them ;)) :)