Soccer Manger`s Value for money "GONE"

I am very disappionted with Soccer Manager at the moment in a few issues.

International Management is a big issue with me, Why should i have paid £20 for the set up and gold member deal to not get the same as other managers with gold. I have not got an international job but have paid the same money as those that have. (unfair)

Personally i think that the international set up should be set up seperate so we can choose to join them and be limited to one job per season so managers who say have "Iran" dont up and wait for a new job better to come up.

All i can see happening is those with the good gold managers clubs, Chelsea, Milan ect are getting the international jobs, while such as me get lumbered with Wolverhampton, (GREAT)

This game is not really very "worker friendly" to be honest, I work in a busy invironment where you cannot during the work day use the works computers for Soccer Manger, So only time i can get on is during the evenings, Most games are set up in the mornings or dinner times, so the workers end up with the bad/run of the mill clubs.

Also the prize money and cash investments at the end of seasons are not adding up to what Soccer Manager said they give in the table, When given less money the table suddenly becomes an approxamate table,

Also chairmans cash investment is so not up to date, How would Chelsea get 4.2m cash investment in real life and none for say Man city.

I am very dissappionted by Soccer Manager for the above issues. Not that this will change anything but wanted to get it off my chest as its bugging me.

I will struggle on and see out my membership, you never know by re newal of mine 10 months time, things may have made a change for the better. lol

cheers

Daz

Re: Soccer Manger`s Value for money "GONE"

International Management is a big issue with me' date=' Why should i have paid £20 for the set up and gold member deal to not get the same as other managers with gold. I have not got an international job but have paid the same money as those that have. (unfair)

Personally i think that the international set up should be set up seperate so we can choose to join them and be limited to one job per season so managers who say have "Iran" dont up and wait for a new job better to come up.

[b']All i can see happening is those with the good gold managers clubs, Chelsea, Milan ect are getting the international jobs, while such as me get lumbered with Wolverhampton, (GREAT)[/b]

This game is not really very "worker friendly" to be honest, I work in a busy invironment where you cannot during the work day use the works computers for Soccer Manger, So only time i can get on is during the evenings, Most games are set up in the mornings or dinner times, so the workers end up with the bad/run of the mill clubs.

Also the prize money and cash investments at the end of seasons are not adding up to what Soccer Manager said they give in the table, When given less money the table suddenly becomes an approxamate table,

Also chairmans cash investment is so not up to date, How would Chelsea get 4.2m cash investment in real life and none for say Man city.

I am very dissappionted by Soccer Manager for the above issues. Not that this will change anything but wanted to get it off my chest as its bugging me.

I will struggle on and see out my membership, you never know by re newal of mine 10 months time, things may have made a change for the better. lol

cheers

Daz

That's maybe all you can see but its not all like that, I have seen people with scottish div2 managers getting jobs.

Btw how many GC teams do you have?

International Management is a big issue with me' date=' Why should i have paid £20 for the set up and gold member deal to not get the same as other managers with gold. I have not got an international job but have paid the same money as those that have. (unfair)

[b']All i can see happening is those with the good gold managers clubs, Chelsea, Milan ect are getting the international jobs[/b], while such as me get lumbered with Wolverhampton, (GREAT)

This game is not really very "worker friendly

" to be honest, I work in a busy invironment where you cannot during the work day use the works computers for Soccer Manger, So only time i can get on is during the evenings, Most games are set up in the mornings or dinner times, so the workers end up with the bad/run of the mill clubs.

cheers

Daz

I have Stockport County in GC 27, i am managing Germany ;)

As a paying customer you are entitled to give your opinion, but I have to disagree with some of your views. Sm clearly remains the best online football game around and hence it's popularity. Gold membership works out to be less than 40p a week, considerably less than any other online football game.

International Management is a big issue with me, Why should i have paid £20 for the set up and gold member deal to not get the same as other managers with gold. I have not got an international job but have paid the same money as those that have. (unfair)

It may be unfair that you have received no teams, but we are all in the same boat here. The international management process is totally random and like the lottery. Some people's numbers have come up and some people's haven't. SM have not manipulated the random process in any anyway and it was just down to luck. The fees tou have paid still entitles you to the same beneifts as all other paying members and gives you an equal chance of obtaining an international job as the rest of us :)

Perhaps something for the future. You never know :confused::)

All i can see happening is those with the good gold managers clubs, Chelsea, Milan ect are getting the international jobs, while such as me get lumbered with Wolverhampton, (GREAT)

Already answered by some of the other members. The size/prestige of the club side you are managing has no bearing whatsoever on your chances of an international job currently.

Partly agree. But then again SM try to accommodate everyone and have tried switching times for the creation of GCs in recent months. You may be pleased to know the next Gc is to be created today at 10pm. Good luck with getting a team of your choice :) .

Can't argue with this. Have recently submitted a proposal to the developers to take a look at this issue and think about re-freshing the table as there are often inaccuracies :)

The fact of the matter is that this is not real life and is a game. Games are supposed to be enjoyable for everyone and to give most a chance of success. If SM were to follow real life examples, you would pretty soon see the big clubs with all the best players on their books and other managers simply leaving set-ups as they have no chance. That couldn't possibly be fun for everyone. Investments may not be realistic, but they have nbeen incorporated into the game to give smaller club managers a fighting chance.

Hope you can find your passion for the game again :)

This game is not really very "worker friendly" to be honest, I work in a busy invironment where you cannot during the work day use the works computers for Soccer Manger, So only time i can get on is during the evenings, Most games are set up in the mornings or dinner times, so the workers end up with the bad/run of the mill clubs.[/quote']

Will agree with you that when making set up should be far more flexible around the clock ,but saying this it still will not guarentee you will get a better team ,but at least some sort of chance is better than none.:D

Dont agree with your gripe on Internationals ,every info given out on the site before BUYING GOLD tells you in front how it works and how managers may have to wait, not will attain one straight away.

Its obvious there are far more managers than International teams so they will be limited ,also the big club managers dont all get the top international sides ,what you may find is some of the longest running managers may be at these clubs so it looks like all big club managers get them ,but not true ,if so why have i not been given one,been in GM since its introduction so you think i would get to pick ,but dosnt work like that i take pot luck like the rest .

To me when you buy GM it gives you access to the GM set ups and 14 teams on your account ,it also lets you create your own set up so you can create it to fit your needs ,this to me is what you pay for gold because it tels you before buying you get them ,anything else we get comes as a bonus over normal members .:)

Crazy bones pensioner has hit the nail on the head really.

How people can complain that SM's value for money has gone is beyond me.

People pay approx £1.30 per month it works out at - and everybody gets exactly the same treatment as another gold member. I, like Alan (old man) have been around since very early creation and when I started, only 90 members used to be on in the daytime, the game has come on in monstrous leaps and bounds to offer this 'gold' membership package to everyone and anyone who is willing to part with what I class as a small amount for what you get for a years membership to a game accessible 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

International management is part of this 'gold' membership package and like has been stated about 2456787 times before, is totally unbiased and all nations are given out at random so I don't get your point. Everyone has the same chance at getting either a normal team or an international squad.

Seems this is on the Suggestion board and its in its infant stages so a lot can happen yet as it develops,we all know its not going to be easy for the ammount of teams available to the quota of GM managers ,many will hope managers that have these teams dont like and quit them or not wanting them in first place ,plus if you dont do well you get replaced anyway.

Well if it turns out to be a great addition then my suggestion to SM seems the maths are going to out favour the demand by GM is once the ball is rolling and hiccups are over with role it into Custom owners set ups ,but i wouldnt be suprised if this suggestion has already been thought of by the makers ,like i said its in its infant stages and you need time to let it walk before it runs .;)

First of all, I recently became a Gm, and do not regret it all. GC's are great. I have not been able to get a international team but I hope I can soon.

Also, I think that in the future their will be more international teams available so you will have more chance.

Not worth your money - As Raz said, you are only paying about £1 or something like that, for a year. For me, thats less. I got it for 24 months. Which means I am paying less then 50p a month!!!!!

If you get more teams, you will have more chance. So its not that unfair.

In my opinion - fully worth the money :)