Gold Championship 31 discussion/match report's

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Gold Championship 31 discussion/match report's 3 Join As Barca Build For The Future On tuesday the 7th of october, Barcelona announced Welsh born manager Gazza Thomas as the new man in charge

Re: Gold Championship 31 discussion/match report's Well mate when you have teams like Ajax, Porto, Inter, Tottenham, Inter, Bayern Munich, Real Madrid twice, Liverpool, Arsenal, Chelsea twice, Lyon,

Re: Gold Championship 31 discussion/match report's The Plymouth Paper!! Plymouth 1-0 Reading A dream start for Plymouth Argyle and there new manager Sam Pooley as they defeated one of

Re: Gold Championship 31 discussion/match report's

Tbh, the only people who don't like random times, are the ones who always get the good teams in the set times.

I personally prefer the random ones, as I have more chance of getting a decent team. :D

And tbh, that's what everyone thinks. If you often get good teams, you like set times, if you never get good teams, you prefer random ones.

As for this one, I still have a spot left over after missing out in GC30, so I guess I'll go for it again.

Tbh' date=' the only people who don't like random times, are the ones who always get the good teams in the set times.

I personally prefer the random ones, as I have more chance of getting a decent team. :D

And tbh, that's what everyone thinks. If you often get good teams, you like set times, if you never get good teams, you prefer random ones.

As for this one, I still have a spot left over after missing out in GC30, so I guess I'll go for it again.[/quote']

I've had GM from day one and the only good team I've had from the start is Valencia which was on Saturday... and I prefer set times :P

Will try for Man Utd for a fourth consecutive GC:rolleyes:

If i don't get them this time, I'll probably give up, I don't have the patience that Kuldeep does:p

However, there is a slight problem. Its 12AM my time (BST + 2:p) and i have school tomorrow so should be in bed:p. I have to get up at 4:45:(

Stay up for the GC and i get a total of 4 hours and 45 minutes of sleep which isn't enough and others could suffer as a result:)

Will figure my way around it though, a way that may include an alarm clock...

Not sure If I'll be around. If I am will try to get Ray a Liverpool (which he's been wanting for ages). Can't make the promise I'll be here though.

Taught some mates from school how to get big teams in GC's so there will be more competition this time :P

Ugh Ben!:mad::D

Can't you teach them after i get my beloved Man Utd:p :(

SM knew that random time's sucked so they put them back to normal times.

Well mate when you have teams like Ajax, Porto, Inter, Tottenham, Inter, Bayern Munich, Real Madrid twice, Liverpool, Arsenal, Chelsea twice, Lyon, Sevilla and a new Manchester City it's no wonder you think random times suck.

BUT there are other people in this world who deserve ONE good team before random GC's i've had to settle with Darlinton, Huddersfield town and might Stoke City.The only good GC team i have is Man Utd which was random.

So before you go ahead and try for your third Chelsea or Third Real Madrid tonight, think about some of the guys on here who weren't even lucky enough to get one good team in a GC that was even random made.

I guess Random INternational management sucks as well because you didn't get 3 brazils and 3 englands.

(I will however be going for Barcelona tonight for the third time running, but my broken arm is slowing down my mouse speed lol)

Well mate when you have teams like Ajax' date=' Porto, Inter, Tottenham, Inter, Bayern Munich, Real Madrid twice, Liverpool, Arsenal, Chelsea twice, Lyon, Sevilla and a new Manchester City it's no wonder you think random times suck.

BUT there are other people in this world who deserve ONE good team before random GC's i've had to settle with Darlinton, Huddersfield town and might Stoke City.The only good GC team i have is Man Utd which was random.

So before you go ahead and try for your third Chelsea or Third Real Madrid tonight, think about some of the guys on here who weren't even lucky enough to get one good team in a GC that was even random made.

I guess Random INternational management sucks as well because you didn't get 3 brazils and 3 englands.

(I will however be going for Barcelona tonight for the third time running, but my broken arm is slowing down my mouse speed lol)[/quote']

Im going for Barce too so good luck mate :)

Also dont mouth at louis please, he stated his opinion about the random timing, i agree with his opinion because the random timing is awfull, also he didnt get all them teams from the start, he brought an account with some of the teams on sooo... dont jump to conclutions please :)