Gold Championship 31 discussion/match report's

Re: Gold Championship 31 discussion/match report's

BEN!:mad:

You told everyone our way of getting teams!:mad::P

Anyway, I may join but I'd have to let Sinar know so if you read this - Stay away! :D

Aiming high with the one club I've wanted for the past 4 GC's. If not then going for someone like Sampdoria.

If I can make it that is;)

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Gold Championship 31 discussion/match report's 3 Join As Barca Build For The Future On tuesday the 7th of october, Barcelona announced Welsh born manager Gazza Thomas as the new man in charge

Re: Gold Championship 31 discussion/match report's Well mate when you have teams like Ajax, Porto, Inter, Tottenham, Inter, Bayern Munich, Real Madrid twice, Liverpool, Arsenal, Chelsea twice, Lyon,

Re: Gold Championship 31 discussion/match report's The Plymouth Paper!! Plymouth 1-0 Reading A dream start for Plymouth Argyle and there new manager Sam Pooley as they defeated one of

Anyway' date=' I may join but I'd have to let Sinar know so if you read this - Stay away! :D

Aiming high with the one club I've wanted for the past 4 GC's. If not then going for someone like Sampdoria.

If I can make it that is;)[/quote']

Might aswell share with your best mate (me) then havnt you sparkus ;)?

Anyway' date=' I may join but I'd have to let Sinar know so if you read this - Stay away! :D

If I can make it that is;)[/quote']

What do you mean you missed a team that you weanted in the past 4 GC's I thought you don't get beaten to team's unless you weren't there when they were made then that's different.:P

I really want to get Arsenal although i have gone for them in the last two GC's and have failed hopelessly. So instead of going for the all out gamble once again i will be going for a good team, instead of a great team.

I haven't quite made my mind up yet but i will definitely be going for an English team as i have never competed in the EPL before in a GC. I was considering going for Manchester City but since there recent cash injection from the new owners i fear many managers will be after them; so they are a no. My second choice was Everton but i always seem to find they are managed pretty darn fast in the GC's for a club of there ability; so they are a no. My third choice was Portsmouth and they are a club of good ability and are not usually taken immediately in the GC's, so i think i would have a good chance at getting them.

If i go for Pompey and i don't get them i will go for Plymouth Argyle, but i really do hope i can get Portsmouth as i never usually get a good club, or even a decent club for that matter.... :)

What do you mean you missed a team that you weanted in the past 4 GC's I thought you don't get beaten to team's unless you weren't there when they were made then that's different.:P

I never said 'Missed' now did I:rolleyes: It was a phrase which as I have had this urge to manage this particular club... not that I was beaten to it:rolleyes:

More concentration on post is needed:rolleyes:

What team is that then mitu ;) ?

No more discussions :D

Remember that this thread is the Match Report one too since I am a power hungry mod and do not tolerate any spam. If you mess with me then I will ban you :D:rolleyes: (Joke regarding to other thread):rolleyes:

Good Luck guys, I'd probably be asleep as I am so tired. Or sleeping now and will wake up whenver, If I miss then I miss :?

No more discussions :D

Remember that this thread is the Match Report one too since I am a power hungry mod and do not tolerate any spam. If you mess with me then I will ban you :D:rolleyes: (Joke regarding to other thread):rolleyes:

Good Luck guys' date=' I'd probably be asleep as I am so tired. Or sleeping now and will wake up whenver, If I miss then I miss :?[/quote']

i believe i no who SParky is afetr but i aint going to say a word :P

i believe i no who SParky is afetr but i aint going to say a word :P

i have an idea also

i suppose he will dodge me again as usual :P

anyway i have a gettable target in mind just thinking is it worth going a little bigger

i usually see who most guys are going for and try that, cause i like the competion.

well wants the point of having something that no one else wants ;)

on the other hand i may have a better offer than football management ;)

Well mate when you have teams like Ajax' date=' Porto, Inter, Tottenham, Inter, Bayern Munich, Real Madrid twice, Liverpool, Arsenal, Chelsea twice, Lyon, Sevilla and a new Manchester City it's no wonder you think random times suck.

BUT there are other people in this world who deserve ONE good team before random GC's i've had to settle with Darlinton, Huddersfield town and might Stoke City.The only good GC team i have is Man Utd which was random.

So before you go ahead and try for your third Chelsea or Third Real Madrid tonight, think about some of the guys on here who weren't even lucky enough to get one good team in a GC that was even random made.

I guess Random INternational management sucks as well because you didn't get 3 brazils and 3 englands.

(I will however be going for Barcelona tonight for the third time running, but my broken arm is slowing down my mouse speed lol)[/quote']

You must remember i brought half of them GC clubs of people, so i didn't get most of them, from that list i got, Man City, Lyon, Sevilla. :D

Targeting Roma, woulden't mind United, but i know Sheva wants! :D

The only top top team I have is Inter, who got in a random (GC4) although it was easier back then cos there were far less GM's....i got a Roma & Sevilla in the more traditional way.

I want a top english side, but they are always the very first to go...hopefully my new computer will do the job, or I could go for someone more attainable (who I don't know)

You must remember i brought half of them GC clubs of people' date=' so i didn't get most of them, from that list i got, Man City, Lyon, Sevilla. :D

Targeting Roma, woulden't mind United, but i know Sheva wants! :D[/quote']

How did you buy them off people?

Buy them custom setup or something?

17 minutes to go!! :D

I really hope it isn't delayed, as i can't really be asked to press F5 for half an hour at 10:00pm. I am definitely going for Portsmouth and will be delighted if i get them as i never get any half decent teams in GC's what so ever. If i don't get them though i will be going with good old Plymouth Argyle. :)

17 minutes to go!! :D

I really hope it isn't delayed' date=' as i can't really be asked to press F5 for half an hour at 10:00pm. I am definitely going for Portsmouth and will be delighted if i get them as i never get any half decent teams in GC's what so ever. If i don't get them though i will be going with good old Plymouth Argyle. :)[/quote']

Doubt it will be delayed, the last two were made in 5 minutes max, will go for Barca, probably gonna miss, but worth a try :)