Gold Championship 31 discussion/match report's

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Gold Championship 31 discussion/match report's 3 Join As Barca Build For The Future On tuesday the 7th of october, Barcelona announced Welsh born manager Gazza Thomas as the new man in charge

Re: Gold Championship 31 discussion/match report's Well mate when you have teams like Ajax, Porto, Inter, Tottenham, Inter, Bayern Munich, Real Madrid twice, Liverpool, Arsenal, Chelsea twice, Lyon,

Re: Gold Championship 31 discussion/match report's The Plymouth Paper!! Plymouth 1-0 Reading A dream start for Plymouth Argyle and there new manager Sam Pooley as they defeated one of

Re: Gold Championship 31 discussion/match report's

''The SMFA have stopped you joining this setup as they believe you either have an account in it already or are linked to another account. Unfortunately they will not reverse their decision and unban you from the setup. Please attempt to join another setup.''

Hmmmmm :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

''The SMFA have stopped you joining this setup as they believe you either have an account in it already or are linked to another account. Unfortunately they will not reverse their decision and unban you from the setup. Please attempt to join another setup.''

guess who i got similer to matty

The SMFA have stopped you joining this setup as they believe you either have an account in it already or are linked to another account. Unfortunately they will not reverse their decision and unban you from the setup. Please attempt to join another setup.

What a team:rolleyes: SM you have alot of work to do cos i aint taking this cr@p any more.

Once again i got a rubbish team, my internet connection just isn't fast enough to get anyone decent at peak times. I went for Portsmouth and when i entered the setup no one was managed but the Portmouth overview page took way too long to load and when i clicked on 'Take control of club' i got the dreaded message.

Never mind ended up with Plymouth Argyle, will try and do regular reports with them as i plan on taking them to the Premier League. :)

guess who i got similer to matty

The SMFA have stopped you joining this setup as they believe you either have an account in it already or are linked to another account. Unfortunately they will not reverse their decision and unban you from the setup. Please attempt to join another setup.

What a team:rolleyes: SM you have alot of work to do cos i aint taking this cr@p any more.

Well ive finally dcided to give up with SM, that just added insult to injury, so they mess me about thats it, im out.

Well ive finally dcided to give up with SM' date=' that just added insult to injury, so they mess me about thats it, im out.[/quote']

Same! i have been a member for 32 months yet Iv never got a decent gold team as it is unfairly done-

best teams go to best connections

it should be based on manager rep and how many good gc teams you already have

I got that once so I try and only log into one of my two accounts on the day of a new GC and I haven't had that message since I have done that.

Was going for Lyon but in a last minute Change i went for Milan ended up with Tranmere Rovers, i hadent planned this one and it floped! But you gotta get on with your life cos it is only a game. No one for sale and im only brining in loans see what it does for me.

Hope to get a top team in the next 10 i join so i might try Mozolia Firefox as that seems to faster apparently.:)