Gold Championship 31 discussion/match report's

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Gold Championship 31 discussion/match report's 3 Join As Barca Build For The Future On tuesday the 7th of october, Barcelona announced Welsh born manager Gazza Thomas as the new man in charge

Re: Gold Championship 31 discussion/match report's Well mate when you have teams like Ajax, Porto, Inter, Tottenham, Inter, Bayern Munich, Real Madrid twice, Liverpool, Arsenal, Chelsea twice, Lyon,

Re: Gold Championship 31 discussion/match report's The Plymouth Paper!! Plymouth 1-0 Reading A dream start for Plymouth Argyle and there new manager Sam Pooley as they defeated one of

Re: Gold Championship 31 discussion/match report's

Finally got my target -> Napoli. :D

Bring it on Sparky, Louis and Ben. :)

Half-way through my French as well, had to go downstairs to my better PC, start it up, open up the internet and log in - this took me all the way to 10pm. Luckily by the time I got on it still hadn't loaded and I only had to wait a minute or so before it became available.

:D

Lavezzi for sale, looking for replacement F/CF, under 25 88+, and... well I'll have a look at what positions I need later. :)

Was going for Lyon but in a last minute Change i went for Milan ended up with Tranmere Rovers' date=' i hadent planned this one and it floped! But you gotta get on with your life cos it is only a game. No one for sale and im only brining in loans see what it does for me.

Hope to get a top team in the next 10 i join so i might try Mozolia Firefox as that seems to faster apparently.:)[/quote']

Ive changed to firefox and it has made a slight difference, i have a very slow internet speed and for gold champ 29 i was 3rd manager in.

I always seem to get in quickly and i always manage to clikc on a club but when i do the ''take control of club'' button is never there.

Anyway i got Birmingham not too bad i suppose :P

Finally got my target -> Napoli. :D

Bring it on Sparky' date=' Louis and Ben. :)

Half-way through my French as well, had to go downstairs to my better PC, start it up, open up the internet and log in - this took me all the way to 10pm. Luckily by the time I got on it still hadn't loaded and I only had to wait a minute or so before it became available.

:D

Lavezzi for sale, looking for replacement F/CF, under 25 88+, and... well I'll have a look at what positions I need later. :)[/quote']

Is Lavezzi doing badly atm?

Anyway' date=' well done to all those who grabbed a top team!

Let's keep this thread strictly on Match Reports now. Any negotiations VIA PM ;)

Everyone bar Mauri, Foggia and Zarate can go.

Grab Pandev (92)

Need a replacement F (88) and a 90 midfieder[/quote']

Any chance of Zarati on loan im Birmingham?

He was class when he was there last season is there any chancee??? :D

Cheers

Armand was selling Carrick for 16mil.

Offered for Hargreaves offered 18mil

counters 0k + Aquilani' date='

noob. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:[/quote']

So he is willing to sell Carrick for cash but wants a good price for hargreaves? What's the problem?

The football match I went to went into ET so i unfortunately missed out. Shame, think it would have been easier than the weekend ones to get a good side - fancy my chances on my new comp. Oh well, next time B)

So he is willing to sell Carrick for cash but wants a good price for hargreaves? What's the problem?

The football match I went to went into ET so i unfortunately missed out. Shame' date=' think it would have been easier than the weekend ones to get a good side - fancy my chances on my new comp. Oh well, next time B)[/quote']

The problem is Jacko, he countered Aquilani too Hargreaves, which i find noobish!