*INSIDER*'s new, first setup : The SITUATION Room!

Insider

Re: *INSIDER*'s new, first setup : The SITUATION Room!

Tor Hogne Aarøy of Norway is the the world’s tallest professional football player today. He stands 204 centimeter (2.04m) tall and plays for Norwegian side Ålesund in the Norwegian Premier League.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Try him aswell :D

Tor Hogne Aarøy of Norway is the the world’s tallest professional football player today. He stands 204 centimeter (2.04m) tall and plays for Norwegian side Ålesund in the Norwegian Premier League.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Try him aswell :D

Hey mate, both Vanja Ivesa and Yang Changpeng are taller then him mate. I've mentioned all three of these players in a thread where I posted a link to in this thread. Although Aaroy isn't really going to be a competitor against the likes of crouch and Zigic. :)

Surely buying from unmanaged should be allowed though

as the setups going to be full so it wont make a difference, but as time goes one people might drop out and there could be players in these clubs others need to play along with the rules.

Montenegro is in Europe.

Carew does not fit your description.

Just to clear up a couple of questions about Europe mate :-

Isreal - even thou they play in the Eupropeon championship are in Asia to the rest of the world - so are Isrealy players avaliable to me?

Turkey - half in Europe half in Asia - where do I stand on Turkish players born in Asia?

Aw how come Werder Bremen was given out to someone' date=' when it was listed in the clubs that you couldnt choose from with Barca and Bayern etc?

Mertisacker is the only player that fits my catagory who is 93 and theres nobody higher.[/quote']

It wasn't one of the teams you couldn't pick mate. :)