Club Swap Page!!

Raz

I know this has been bought up NUMEROUS times before, many many many in fact since I've been using the forum.

This is starting to annoy me now, because this has been something that has been put in as an improvement to be added a long time ago but has kept being shoved to the back of the queue due to international management etc etc etc.

This should take a matter of priority now, I'm sure it is only a very small thing to implement and shouldn't take a lot of time as per translation, international management etc and it is very important to managers with a lot of clubs such as myself and I'm sure many others out there. The managers in question have several accounts, with lots of teams spread throughout, but every now and again the managers decide to quit clubs to free up space. This is what I did the other day. I now have 4 accounts. 2 Gold accounts and 2 Standard accounts, I've got rid of around 8 slots on one of my gold accounts so that I can put the teams from my standard accounts onto my gold account and just have the 2 accounts instead of having to log into four different accounts.

Until job offers came in, you could still get round this by going on two accounts on two computers next to each other or getting a close friend to help you out by claiming the team after resigning on another account. But now ----- Job offers have arrived and as soon as you resign from a club, the job is offered out straight away and you lose the club. This is the mistake I made with two clubs yesterday as I forgot about Job Offers.

This needs to be sorted asap.

I'm sure it wouldn't be hard to implement to the brain boxes at SM.

When you go to the quit club screen, just put another button next to each club 'Switch Accounts'. You click the button, put in the password and email to the account you wish to move them to, and VOILA.

It would save a lot of time and hassle for me and other addicts with lots of teams if they could trim them down without the fear of losing sides they have put many months and possibly years in to.

PLEASE give it some thought.

Raz

Re: Club Swap Page!!

I'd certainly like to put some of the teams that I've stuck with onto the same account but I guess its not too big an issue. It might actually clear up sm a bit with those that created multiple accounts when they only had one slot per account, these days you get extra slots a bit quicker so I'd guess its less of a problem.

You're absolutely right. I said it wasn't a BIG problem, unless like me and obviously yourself, you've been in the game a long long time and have loads of teams and accounts scattered about from when you could only have 1 team per account. Ive also made other accounts to accommodate forumer's custom setups in the past, that have gone down the pan and have added standard setup teams onto accounts that I've ended up doing extremely well with and want to keep and move onto my main accounts.

I meant it wasnt a big issue for me personaly :) I've got about 5 teams that I've dragged up from the depths and would quit unless I leave SM entirely... so to have these on two accounts would be handy, that said I'd probably keep at least a team or two on the other accounts to keep my rep points going incase any different set-ups take my fancy.

Team swapping would be good for those that hog all the best teams and want to swap around.. of course job offers stops people from swapping clubs as they used to and an official safe way would be good I think. Also those with fast connections can sometimes help out the slower peeps with club swaps :)

Im sure all the forumers on this forum would love to see the club swap feature added to the game Raz. But SM stated, only the people on the forum want this improvement, they have to improve the game for all the people playing Soccermanager.com, personally, we on the forum are the most loyal Soccermanager players on the game, but they still wont listen to us, so im afraid the swap tool feature wont be added for a long time to come.

How do you know that we are the only people that want the club swap page?

How do SM know?

Did they ask every member individually? We are the only people SM know wants the feature added because we are all part of the forum community and we come on here to voice our opinions and the others don't? :confused:

I'm All For Us Been Able To Swap Clubs Onto Our Own Accounts But Against Fully Poeple Been Alowd Swaps Clubs With Each Other {Main Reason Been Job Offers}

But SM Should Give Us An Option of Swaping Teams From One of Our Accounts To Ther Other,

I Should Also Stress That Our Honors History & Manager Points/Avg Points Etc Should ALSO Be Kept When A Team Is Moved Onto Another Account..

Guest SM Dev (Ste)

I'm All For Us Been Able To Swap Clubs Onto Our Own Accounts But Against Fully Poeple Been Alowd Swaps Clubs With Each Other {Main Reason Been Job Offers}

But SM Should Give Us An Option of Swaping Teams From One of Our Accounts To Ther Other' date='

I Should Also Stress That Our Honors History & Manager Points/Avg Points Etc Should ALSO Be Kept When A Team Is Moved Onto Another Account..[/quote']

This is exactly what I posted on another thread and it would also only allow you to move clubs from a basic to gold account.

But SM Should Give Us An Option of Swaping Teams From One of Our Accounts To Ther Other' date='

I Should Also Stress That Our Honors History & Manager Points/Avg Points Etc Should ALSO Be Kept When A Team Is Moved Onto Another Account..[/quote']

I think the job offer idea should be scrapped until they become proper (ie the best manager getting offered the best jobs) - at the moment it is totally random and so quite pointless

That Irrilivent For This Topic Jacko, IMO The Job Offers Is A Great Addition..

Anyway, Thanks For Comment Ste, At Least Its In SM's Mind To Bring This Function In At Some Point Which Is Good To See.

What About Moving From Clubs From Gold Accounts To Other Gold Accounts? So I Can Have Say Standard Setup Clubs On One & Say Custom On Another Etc, Currently My Gold Accounts Have Mixed Standard & Custom On Each One & I'd Rather Seperate Them,

Proberly All Gold Members Accounts In This Game Have Mixed Type Setups On There Gold Accounts, Maybe The Dedicated Managers Might Buy Another Gold Membership To Allow Them Seperate There Teams.

I guess swapping clubs wasn't an issue before the job offers implementation but isn't there a way where SM can meet both demands?

I'm not a swapper, but once I am in the big boy's league I may have an urge to do so :P

The main downside imo is that deserved managers will not get their rewards. Many people join small clubs as they like a challenge, and when they have achieved considerable success... it will be time to move on to a bigger challenge and therefore a bigger club. But a manager will not just release a club when he knows he will be able to GAIN something from it (IE Another club or a setup or two). This may leave all managers being unattracted to small clubs as they know that there is no reward in the end... Therefore there will be mass amounts of unmanaged GC clubs.

If a manager would swap the club in the end then don't take over I say. There has been a similar thread where I posted the same things.. I do not feel something like this will be introduced.

This is something which is wanted but cannot be delivered.

But still, I feel there are a lot more important improvements to come.

And a lot more tweaking with current features. Such as...

Player Contracts

Player Interactions

Job Offers

Trophy Cabinet?

Chairman Expectations

And much more :)

No, it is not. It is wrong to use multiple accounts to cheat with. A significant difference.

I agree with Club Atlético de Madrid though, this is still pretty low priority. It is a good thing that people can't shuffle off clubs to their mates as it gives greater chance to people to get a good club for the first time having done well. It is a shame for people who want to move clubs between their own accounts (which I also want to be possible), but I don't see how SM could distinguish between the two very easily...

I used to want this a lot, but now it doesn't bother me much as it is not much hardship logging in and out really.

No' date=' it is not. It is wrong to use multiple accounts to cheat with. A significant difference.

I agree with Club Atlético de Madrid though, this is still pretty low priority. It is a good thing that people can't shuffle off clubs to their mates as it gives greater chance to people to get a good club for the first time having done well. It is a shame for people who want to move clubs between their own accounts (which I also want to be possible), but I don't see how SM could distinguish between the two very easily...

I used to want this a lot, but now it doesn't bother me much as it is not much hardship logging in and out really.[/quote']

I thought about the possiblity of doing that like MSN live do with thier hotmail accounts.

You register all your emails with SM and then choose one to be your main log in account, and then from that account you can from a drop down list easley move around all your different accounts without having to keep on signing in and out all the time.

I thought about the possiblity of doing that like MSN live do with thier hotmail accounts.

You register all your emails with SM and then choose one to be your main log in account' date=' and then from that account you can from a drop down list easley move around all your different accounts without having to keep on signing in and out all the time.[/quote']

That's actually is a brilliant idea mate! :)

Where you choose one account, then a one off registration of other email accounts then just swap between them! :)

But one point also which I would like to point out is either transferring GM's or maybe reputation points?

I have just become a gold member but have seen that the reputation on the account is a mere 40. The reputation point of my main account is 130... And I seriously don't want others to think that I am a noob, inexperienced and whatnot or do not deserve to participate in GC's - or whatever the reasons there may be.

I like the idea mentioned Sonofpluto but I would also like to see transferring the GM's into another account..

But club swap between members = No as my reasons are mentioned below :P