Multiple selection boxes in Squad Page

Raz

I have also bought this up before myself and I got quite a decent response to it, but as of yet, still nothing.

The things I ask to be implemented aren't rocket science and are just features that are aesthetic or just improve playability and reduce the time you need to spend on each club.

This one is simple really. Put a check box either to the left of every player in your squad or to the very right, it doesn't really matter where it is - So that a manager can move multiple youngsters to the youth squad and back to the senior squad in one go without having to go through about 15 new young purchases and move them one at a time (managers like Bestpay for example ;) )

This would also work for offering contracts come the end of the season.

At the end of most seasons, several players come to the end of their contracts, it would be easy just to go to your squad, check the players you wish to offer new contracts to, and VOILA. This again would save a lot of time and effort and wouldn't be hard to implement.

I would be the first in line to applaud SM for their dedication to improving the game as a whole with regards to the BIG improvements and additions. But now translation is well underway, stadium building has been added to a degree and international management is running, I think it's time the guys spent a bit of time on the smaller features that reduce the time you have to spend on each team. This isn't a problem to the standard members who have only 3 clubs on an account. But the number of gold members is rocketing due to all the new features/bonuses that you receive. And in turn this means that over 7,000 members now have about 13-15 teams per gold account which is extremely time consuming.

Some don't mind this - but I don't have the time and commitment like I used to have, to spend about 10 minutes per club, and I'm sure there are plenty others out there with family commitments or long work hours that are in the same boat as me and are crying out for features like these to be added.

Raz

Re: Multiple selection boxes in Squad Page

same here david, I have about 36 teams and it takes me a long long time to offer new contracts to all players necessary or to move a dozen youth players to the youth squads at the same time, I end up spending about 15-20 mins on 1 side sometimes and my missus does not get very happy :D:o

Re: Multiple selection boxes in Squad Page

YA This Needs To Be Pushed, But Why SM Stoped Youths Automaticly Going Into The Youth Squad I'll Never Know.. :rolleyes:

With So Many Teams Myself I Cant Spend As Much Time On Them As Maybe Id Like, I Hada Renew About 8 Contracts On 1 team Tonight & Altough You Now Get The Players Profile Popup Box That Does Make It Quicker It Still "Wastes" Time..

Wont Be Uncommen When I Might Have To Update 30 Players Contracts At 1 Go...