GC32 Petition

Kensational

If you feel hard done by SM over the creation of GC32, then here is the place to put down your name and demand answers from SM over why they lied about a new creation time.

I know I am not the only annoyed one. I don't care about it being late, but stating there would be a new creation time announced is a bit ridiculous.

Possibly a "There has been a problem in the creation of GC32 we apologise for any inconvenience this may have caused. The setup will be created shortly.", notice would have been more appropiate.

Stand up and be counted, remember you have paid good money to enter these setups.

Re: GC32 Petition

Agree 100% Ken. I waited for half an hour, saw the blog news and went away only to find it being created.

The message on the blog is misleading and therefore gives customers false ideas / reasons due to the delays. Note that customers are the people who pay £15 for the gold membership. And some of us only join due to the GC's.

Total shambles with one thread already being filled up with angry messages.

I would have sent a ticket but know what my response would be.

34 minutes late which is alright as there have been GC's delayed in the past.... But to announce something and then to mislead your customers by doing something else doesn't do yo any favours, especially after thete have been more complaints in the past.

Sort it out:rolleyes:

I can guarantee that a Dev will read this but will ignore it as we continue to be overheard by the superior owners of the game who survive by our money

Not signing but you complain they didnt mention the time they were going to re-make the setup.. the only way you would have seen this message if they had announced it, would have been to refresh your homepage.. so what difference would it make to refresh the clubs page until GC32 appeared :confused::rolleyes:

Not signing but you complain they didnt mention the time they were going to re-make the setup.. the only way you would have seen this message if they had announced it' date=' would have been to refresh your homepage.. so what difference would it make to refresh the clubs page until GC32 appeared :confused::rolleyes:[/quote']

Well you would expect them to maybe give an hour or so's delay.

Not expect them to say "GC32 will be created now." :rolleyes:

NOT Putting my name down but just wondering what you intend to do with this thread when everyone has put their names down?

PM a Dev telling them to have a look at it....?

What do you want done, or what do you think will or can be done about your obvious mistreatment?

Just wondering.... :o:rolleyes:

NOT Putting my name down but just wondering what you intend to do with this thread when everyone has put their names down?

What do you want done' date=' or what do you think will or can be done about your obvious mistreatment?

Just wondering.... :o:rolleyes:[/quote']

Nothing CAN be done Dai:(

it will be looked at, but ignored. But to please us, I guess SM will announce a GC very soon - Only for that to go into total shambles:rolleyes:

What do you want done' date=' or what do you think will or can be done about your obvious mistreatment?

Just wondering.... :o:rolleyes:[/quote']

Yes, well maybe a DEV even bothering to read it first would be a start.

What do I think can be done? GC21 was reversed due to it being a mistake, and left many managers angry and disappointed. SM can reverse another.

Im in but i this is my theory, bin thinking about this...

They say it will be on at 4...

9,000 people enter the site

A few 100-1,000 go on the same page

They keep refreshing the page

Therefore the server packing up and not being able to put it up

They apoligse but dont stop the GC

Then alot of people leave and it has 'space' to add it

They said at a later time because this was to drag all of you away

They were never going to do a later time

There will just be another one this weekend

So if you would like me to explain in detail then i shall but we shouldnt go blaming SM. They have made an excellent site and they helped me with every question. So you can put me on the list but i dobt they will do owt for us.

Nothing CAN be done Dai:(

it will be looked at' date=' but ignored. But to please us, I guess SM will announce a GC very soon - Only for that to go into total shambles:rolleyes:[/quote']

So your doing it to please yourselves.....?? :confused::rolleyes: ..O..K.. then...

Yes' date=' well maybe a DEV even bothering to read it first would be a start.

What do I think can be done? GC21 was reversed due to it being a mistake, and left many managers angry and disappointed. SM can reverse another.[/quote']

Instead of angering a few that missed out, they will anger the 250+ that did get a team, that are also paying member....?

So your doing it to please yourselves.....?? :confused::rolleyes: ..O..K.. then...

I never said "We are doing it to please us":rolleyes:

But that SM will probs make a new one...

Infact I didn't even give a proper answer:D

I guess this is being done to make a stand. SM have been very quick to "Sorry for any inconvenience caused" but not "Sorry for misleading you our customers":rolleyes: :D

Like Ken said, they can reverse it but then it wouldn't be fair on the people who did get a team. I guess nothing can be done as I mentioned:rolleyes: But to see a Dev read it and respond to it will be a brilliant achievment:rolleyes:

Instead of angering a few that missed out' date=' they will anger the 250+ that did get a team, that are also paying member....?[/quote']

Whereas there are also people that are paying members and have missed out because of a lie on the homepage...

As well as the amount of people who can't seem to enter most GC's because of the ridiculous multiple account message :rolleyes: