Gold Championship 32

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Gold Championship 32 Transfers going out? Xabi Alonso looks to be on his way out, with 2 unnamed players from Arsenal coming to anfield. Mascherano has grown frustrated and wants out of the

Re: Gold Championship 32 SMFA World Cup Groups Drawn! Right: The draw takes place in Rome. 32 national team managers met in Rome tonight to witness the draw for the World Cup finals, whic

Re: Gold Championship 32

6323646logo-psg.jpg

PSG WRAP UP LIGUE 1 TITLE WITH 3 GAMES TO SPARE

y1pk3S3FwJuY6OTiTirUeBlnjHK_YooBIOuT1SEXfU0Vi2XQGKjGw7gPKnzZwFsF3CqJyXIYU0KYTs

Nantes - Saturday 7th February 2009

PSG beat the home side here tonight by three goals to nil to secure their first league tital since 1994.

New captain Zlatan Bajromovic opened the scoring on 56 minutes with a beautiful curling shot from 25 yards, Claude Makelele cemented his recent return to the team from his lengthy injury lay off by doubling the lead with a glancing header 6 minutes later. Morrocan star Yousouff Hadji added the third and final goal 3 minutes from time with a lucky deflected shot which wrong footed Nantes keeper Tony Heurtebis.

With second place Caen being held to a goalless draw at Lorient the Parisians can no longer be caught at the top of the table. Manager Nathan Wright was suitably delighted, "I'm over the moon for the players. They deserve this. We've been the class of the division this year and this is just reward. We've had a bit of a splutter towards the end of the season but i'm glad we've seen it through. I look forward to taking on the best teams in the game in the SMFA Cup next year."

It is thought Wright will look to make a couple of additions to the squad before he leaves to guide Brazil in the World Cup Finals, meanwhile, Paris celebrates a wonderful finish to a great season.

• 2 weeks later...

Atletico Madrid season in Review

Team:

League : 3rd - 23-10-5, 79 points (Qualified for SMFA Champions Cup)

Spanish Cup : Lost to Mallorca, Round 2 (2-1)

Spanish Shield : Lost to Villarreal, Round 3 (1-1, 4-3 on pens)

SMFA Cup : Lost to Villarreal, Quarter Finals (1-1, 4-2 on pens)

Biggest Win : Ahtletic Bilbao 0 - 5 Atletico Madrid (Maxi Rodriguez, Miccoli, Miccoli, Simao, Simao)

Biggest Defeat : Atletico Madrid 0 - 4 Getafe

Proudest moment : 4-0 win over group leaders Porto to win the group.

Individual

Most Valuable Player : Sergio Aguero - 38.7M

Top performer : Juan Manuel Mata - 9.20

Top Goal Scorer : Sabrosa Simao - 11

Top passer : Sergio Aguero - 9

Most awarded : Sergio Aguero - 7

Most carded : Giourkas Seitaridis, Carvalho Kleber, da Silva Paulo Assuncao, Sabrosa Simao, Sergio Aguero - 2 YC; Alvaro Arbelao - 1 RC

Most Improved : Antonio Fabinho Capixaba - +11 (72-83)

League Tables

Goals:

21. Sabrosa Simao - 10

24. Fabricio Miccoli - 9

Goal Ratio:

4. Fabricio Miccoli - 1.56

22. Sabrosa Simao - 2.80

Average Performance:

5. Fabricio Miccoli - 8.21

22. Sergio Aguero - 7.85

24. Cesar Villaluz - 7.83

Assists:

23. Sergio Aguero - 9

Man of the Match:

9. Sergio Aguero - 7

23. Sabrosa Simao - 4

Yellow Cards:

-none-

Red Cards:

16. Alvaro Arbeloa - 1

Training

Risers :

Subasic 82-85

Fabinho Capixaba 72-83

Helder 80-85

Maloca 80-82

Willian Magrao 80-86

Ignacio Camacho 80-83

Beauséjour 84-86

Aguero 93-94

Boselli 85-87

Wallace 72-80

Oremus 71-77

Sohna 75-77

Mazalovic 71-78

Taison 75-83

Alex Teixera 77-83

McGinn 76-80

Galvan 71-75

Maicon 70-77

Kielb 68-76

Moya 87-88

Renan 86-88

Schaffer 74-84

Gol 70-80

Bertolo 83-85

Pena 75-82

Kaio 72-78

Eder 80-82

Miguel de las Cuevas 83-84

Droppers :

Coupet 92-91

Clemer 85-84

Total Atlético Madrid Improvement this season : +134

• 4 weeks later...

GC32 -

Bayern Munchen

391_1223654139.jpg

Turn 3

Wolfsburg 0-2 Bayern Munchen

Ha? Haha? Those were Sefton's words after the reporter told him it had taken the German Champs 4 games to secure their first win. Despite victory, Sefton is far from happy with Bayern's start to the season, with the only bright point coming in the 3-2 victory over Flamengo in the Champions League.

Ribery and Lucio got the goals for Bayern, both coming in the space of 5 minutes in the second half. Lucio was later sent off for a "rash challenge".

----------------------------------------------

Rensing 89

Oddo 90 - Lucio 94 © - Lahm 93

Demichelis 93

Schweinsteiger 92 - Van Bommel 92 - Ze Roberto 92 - Ribery 95

Vucinic 91 - Modeste 84

Table:

10 Energie Cottbus 4

11 Werder Bremen 3

12 Bayern Munchen 3

13 Borussia Dortmund 3

14 VFL Bochum 3

• 2 weeks later...

GC32 -

Bayern Munchen

391_1223654139.jpg

Turn 7

Greuther Furth 0-1 Bayern Munchen

Alberto GILARDINO - 47

The pressure continues to fall in Sefton's shoulders as Bayern continue to struggle in Season 2. After battering everyone out of the way in the first season, expectations were high for Season 2, but Bayern have struggled for points, and despite victory over promoted Greuther, they were booed off by their own fans after scraping past a team they should have pulverised.

Rensing 89

Demichelis 93

Schweinsteiger 92 - Aquilani 91 - Ze Roberto 92 - Ribery 95

Vucinic 91 - Gilardino 92

Table:

7 Hertha BSC 11

---------------------

8 Werder Bremen 10

9 Bayern Munchen 10

10 FC Schalke 04 10

11 VFL Wolfsburg 10

GC32 -

Bayern Munchen

391_1223654139.jpg

Turn 9

1. FC Nurnberg 0-2 Bayern Munchen

Frank RIBERY - 24

Mirko VUCINIC - 74

S/O Martin DEMICHELIS - 82

Finally, some consistency for the league leaders. Three straight league victories now, as Bayern leapfrog their opponents to move within a point of the SMFA Cup positions.

Rensing 89

Demichelis 93

Schweinsteiger 92 - Aquilani 91 - Ze Roberto 92 - Ribery 95

Vucinic 91 - Klose 94

Table:

2 VfB Stuttgart 18

3 Bayer Leverkusen 17

---------------------

4 Bayern Munchen 16

5 1. FC Koln 16

6 1. FC Nurnberg 16

• 2 weeks later...

Atletico Madrid 5 - 0 Recreativo de Huelva

Atletico Madrid:

1. Coupet

2. Seitaridis

3. Pernia

5. Heitinga

6. Paulo Assuncao

9. Miccoli - '26, '48, '68, '72 - MoM

10. Aguero

11. Maxi Rodriguez

18. Maniche

20. Simao - '66

24. Ujfalusi

Recreativo de Huelva:

1. Barbosa

2. Dani Bautista

3. Poli

4. Bouzon

5. Beto - 1 RC

6. Ersen

7. Leitgeb - 1 YC

8. De Guzman

9. Corradi

10. Javi Guerrero

11. Gudjohnsen

Spanish Liga 1.

2. Barcelona.....................31

3. Real Betis.....................29

4. Atletico Madrid..............22

-----------------------------------------

5. Malaga.........................22

6. Espanyol.......................21

• 3 weeks later...

272_front_small.gif172_1203469115.gif270_front_small.gif

New Manager at the Mestella

Just minutes ago Kevin Heaton was snapped up by Valencia, Kevin was the current manager of CSKA, but Valencia offered him the job of taking them to the SMFA Champs Cup next season, Kevin's current crop of players include Cristiano Ronaldo and M.Diarra, Kevin said Ronaldo is for sale when his TB is up and M.Diarra is for sale for P/E Now.

• 1 month later...

Wow, in my first ever SMFA Cup final! Beat Fenerbahce 3-1 to set up a final with Arsenal.

We are also top of the Bundesliga with just 4 games to go, but we are only 3 points clear of 4th place.

We are ahead of Bayer Leverkusen goal difference, 3 points clear of Stuttgart and Hamburg. So within one turn, we could possibly go from top to dropping out of the SMFA Cup positions all together!

7_1190894323.gif

Bolton Name New manager

About a week ago Bolton named roy keane there new manager he is looking to bild on his team for next season and are looking for a new keeper over 90 for there keeper lev 91 thay are also looking forword to there game tonight mack agains Blackbern thay need to start wining as thay are in the relagation battle and are two points away from safty.

Unbelievable.

Prom on Thursday completely took my mind off SM. Afterparty lasted til 8:30 this morning, went to sleep until 4pm today, hungover, and again forgot about SM.

Meaning I my unfit reserves played the SMFA Cup final.

And I only lost 2-1. So if it my first team had played, I'm sure I would have won.

Seriously, no-one knows how annoyed I am right now.

Unbelievable.

Prom on Thursday completely took my mind off SM. Afterparty lasted til 8:30 this morning' date=' went to sleep until 4pm today, hungover, and again forgot about SM.

Meaning I my unfit reserves played the SMFA Cup final.

And I only lost 2-1. So if it my first team had played, I'm sure I would have won.

Seriously, no-one knows how annoyed I am right now.[/quote']

But surely if you couldnt remember you must of had a good night. :P

• 3 weeks later...

Italy.gifwctrp_751_general.jpg

SMFA World Cup Groups Drawn!

1210_A53.jpgRight: The draw takes place in Rome.

32 national team managers met in Rome tonight to witness the draw for the World Cup finals, which begin on the 27th July. Chile manager Jack Harvey was present, eagerly anticipating the draw for his first World Cup. Chile were drawn in Group E alongside Cameroon, Greece and Croatia. Elsewhere, England were dealt a relatively easy draw in Group A with Czech Republic expected to be their main rivals. France and Portugal were drawn together alongside two African teams Ghana and Mali. Hosts Italy have been drawn with Spain, statistically the best team in the world currently. Scotland are in a very tough group, with Brazil, Russia and Denmark. Here are the groups in full:

Group A

England

Japan

Tunisia

Czech Republic

Group B

France

Ghana

Mali

Portugal

Group C

Germany

Colombia

Peru

Netherlands

Group D

Italy

Uruguay

Spain

Bosnia & Herzegovina

Group E

Cameroon

Chile

Greece

Croatia

Group F

Mexico

Paraguay

Romania

Serbia

Group G

Argentina

Turkey

Switzerland

Ukraine

Group H

Brazil

Russia

Denmark

Scotland

• 2 weeks later...

201_1203106229.gif

New era begins at PSV as Evans steps in

PSV have appointed experienced manager Rhys Evans to guide the club to the future, Evans had this to say,

"im delighted to be at the club,big season ahead looking forward to my first game which is Ajax in the Charity Shield, hopefully we'll lift the trophy and get off to a good start" "

Evans was quizzed on the future of Ibrahim Affelay, because the young winger has been linked with a move away.

"yeah its true Ibrahim has the desire to leave the club, sad to see a good player leave but its his choice"

Affelay set to leave PSV

1272094840.jpg

• 2 months later...

419_1202282867.gif

Dzeko hits hat-trick

Manchester+United+v+VfL+Wolfsburg+UEFA+Champions+BM9v3xCCxnul.jpg

Bosnian Dzeko wins the game for Wolfsburg

On Wednesday night, English manager, Rhys Hunt took charge of his first game at the helm of VFL Wolfsburg who came up against Arminia Bielefeld infront of a packed Volkswagen Arena. Hunt fielded his strongest team possible with deadly duo Dzeko & Grafite partnered up front once more.

The first goal of the game came on the 17th minute and it went to the home side when big Bosnian Edin DZEKO climbed above the defender to nod home. Wolfsburg kept up the pressure and on the 30th minute they and Edin DZEKO were rewarded once again with a fantastic diving header from the striker. At half-time the score was VFL Wolfsburg 2-0 Arminia Bielefeld.

The game was wrapped up on the 60th minute when Bosnian hitman Edin DZEKO bagged his hat-trick goal after a superb solo effort. The away side threw everything they had at Hunt's Wolfsburg but to no avail as the home side stood strong and wouldn't let them through. At the full time whistle the score was VFL Wolfsburg 3-0 Arminia Bielefeld.

Wolfsburg have now won three in a row since Hunt has taken over, 2 of them being friendlies and Dzeko has hit 5 goals in those three games and manager Rhys Hunt has said he hopes Dzeko can continue his hot-streak that he's on.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
Guest MR. HAMMER

263_1216893609.jpg New Manager In Russia!! 263_1216893609.jpg

Today Spartak Moskova has named Mattuie Beckett there new manager Russia also got his good firnd at Shakhtar and his good frind took England with Beckett taking Scotland the manager has told press he is hoping to do well this season and sign some new players he is in talkes with a number of teams alredy and is hoping he can get some new blood soon.

• 1 month later...

1840631988_6279c3771e.jpg

Besiktas bring in new blood!

New Besiktas manager Nick Phillips has spent some of the massive budget he was handed on bringing some new players to Inönü. He has spent £90m on strengthening his squad, which will hopefully deliver the elusive silverware to Istanbul.

sand.jpgScotland%2Bv%2BArgentina%2BInternational%2BFriendly%2B0SPpkg_cAdil.jpg

José Sand and Emiliano Papa, just two of the big signings Phillips has brought into Besiktas.

besiktas.jpg57_front_small.png304_front_small.png350_1205176289.gif

Besiktas Stay Top After Solid Win

Besiktas JK defeated a rampant Fenerbahce SK, who had been unbeaten for their 9 previous games. New signings Francisco Casquero, José Sand and Mateja Kezman make a noticeable impact in the team, rising the spirits of Besiktas, who had only won 1 of the previous 6 games. The result keeps Besiktas ahead of Galatasaray on goal difference.

Besiktas 3-1 Fenerbahce

M.Kezman 22

J.Salgueiro 70

S.Senturk 86

F.Smolov 87

Francisco Casquero received the Man of the Match award for his efforts.

• 2 weeks later...

Flamengo Are Crowned League Champions

Adriano-of-Flamengo-001.jpg

Flamengo players celebrate after last night's league win

Last night, Brazilian giants Flamengo were crowned league champions for only the second time in their history after the team strolled past Sao Paulo 4-0 to regain their title. Goals from Gilberto Silva, Wichniarek,Nekounam and Brozek were enough to seal the title even though 2nd place Internacional won away at Cruzeiro.

bg_wichniarek_ddp_400.jpg

League top scorer Wichniarek bagged his 14th goal of the season in the 4-0 win over Sao Paulo

This victory means that the team are still on course for a domestic treble which would be a fantastic achievement for the team and for manager Patrick Coll who only took charge in the opening stages of this season. To achieve this goal they will have to win the Brazilian Cup in which they are at the QF stage and will play Cruzeiro later this month.

After the game and the celebrations that followed Flamengo boss Patrick Coll said:

It is a fantastic feeling to win the league especially in my first season in charge. You can see what it means to both the players and the fans and I would like to thank both of them for helping us achieve this through their support and hard work. It will be great for everyone involved at the club to see us take on the likes of Man Utd,Barcelona etc in the Champions Cup next season and I am really looking forward to it myself.

• 4 weeks later...

flamengo-logo-300x300.gif

Season Review

Season 4 will be remembered as a season of success by Flamengo fans with the team claiming the Brazilian Division 1 league title aswell as the Brazilian Shield. It may have finished even better had the team managed to win the Brazilian Cup and therefore the domestic treble but, on the final day of the season, Flamengo were unluckily beaten in the final on penalties by Sao Paulo after the game had finished 2-2 after 90 minutes. Despite this defeat it means the fans can go into the close season on a high and look foward to the new season with hope and the added benefit of playing Champions Cup football next season.