Gold Championship 32

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Gold Championship 32 Transfers going out? Xabi Alonso looks to be on his way out, with 2 unnamed players from Arsenal coming to anfield. Mascherano has grown frustrated and wants out of the

Re: Gold Championship 32 SMFA World Cup Groups Drawn! Right: The draw takes place in Rome. 32 national team managers met in Rome tonight to witness the draw for the World Cup finals, whic

Guest drseanfitz

Re: Gold Championship 32

64101.png

Panathinaikos today unveiled Sean Fitzpatrick as their new manager.

panathinaikos.jpg

The 33 year old hunk is the 11th manager to try his luck at the Olympic Stadium, and is determined to be their most succesful.

tuxpao.jpg

Despite having a limited budget, Sean has vowed to totally revamp the squad over the coming weeks.

• 5 months later...
Guest scotchegg

celtic had a funny old week..

fully strength celtic side lose 5-1 at ibrox..

then tonight go to stamford bridge in the champions cup 1st knock out round 2nd leg and win 5-1 to win 6-2 on agg, place borussia dortmund in the quarter finals, should be fun!

celtic also announce they might be a coulpe of new faces by this time tomorrow.

• 1 month later...

Chelsea reveal new Manager!

As Chelsea's long serving manager Mr HoW 2 left the club for no apparent reason, Chelsea needed a new manager who could fill the job after a long speculation the Chelsea chairman decided to offer the job to Valencia's manager Josh Perry who did a great job for Valencia as he managed Valencia when they won the SMFA Champions Cup and the SMFA Super Cup last Season but he also secured 153 Points in 67 Games.

Manager Comperation

Chelsea-

Mr HoW 2

Games Managed: 153

Points from Games: 391

Average Points: 2.56

Trophies: English Shield X1, English Cup X1, Divison 1 X2, Charity Shield X1, Charity Sheald Runner Up X1, SMFA Champions Cup runners up X1.

Valencia-

Josh Perry

Games Managed: 67

Points from Games: 153

Average Points: 2.28

Trophies: SMFA Champions Cup X1, SMFA Super Cup X1

Manager Meetings

The Managers have only versed each other once wich was a tight match in the SMFA CHAMPIONS CUP FINAL where Valencia won the game 2-0.

Arsenal vs Chelsea

New Manager Josh Perry did not have the Atmosphere he wanted when he fist stood out on Stamford Bridge wich was in the 1-0 loss to Arsenal. The Fans were unhappy at the manager being Josh Perry because he beat Chelsea in the SMFA Champions Cup but it wasnt that bad because they knew they had a manager with experiance with Chelsea's level.

Transfer Speculation

Rumours forfilled Stamford Bridge as soon as Josh Perry put pen to paper to sign the Manager Contract that he would be signing Valencia ace Fernando Torres wich the deal was completed on the 20th Febuary for Nicolas Anelka, Theo Walcott and £20 Million.

As soon as Chelsea new of Fernando Torres signing more speculation for transfers went around that Chelsea wanted to sign Gerard Pique wich they were going to bribe him to join with Fernando Torres a Deal came through with Chelsea and Barcelona wich was John Terry, Alexandre Song and

£2 Million and then everyone went mad when they sough that Chelsea signed Gerard Pique uswell.

With that theire are Rumours now of Chelsea trying to sign 7 more players wich are...

Frank Lampard

Rafael Van Der Vaart

Bastian Schweinstieger

Holger Badstuber

Walter Samuel

Zlatan Ibrahimovic

Sergio Ramos

Possible starting XI

________________________P.Cech_______________________

____J.Bosingwa____G.Pique________K.Toure___C.Molinaro____

_______________________X.Alonso_______________________

________________M.Essien________S.Gerrard______________

___I.Olic__________________________________F.Malouda___

________________________F.Torres______________________

• 1 month later...

Sunderland Taking Fight To EPL!

I have small time Sunderland and am making them in to a EPL power house, have a lot of depth now as well as two new players. We have been linked with Totti today in a swap deal from A.Madrid witch has been given the green light and we also have a lot of big linkes as well.

Transfer News:

Well the big news Victor Obinna (87) has made a 10M move to my side from German side Dortmund, the Inter Milan star is doing well in real life and should see a rise to 88 soon.

Another big signing came in the form of (87) CM Hassan Yebda, the ex Portsmouth star 26 has made a 6.6M move in and is a solid back up for my XI and cup games.

Another big name David Jarolim (91) turned down Tottenham to make a 22M move in happy days he is my best player I have signed.

All round Def Tomas Hubocan has made a 16M move in he was linked with a lot of teams and why not he is a solid 25 year old who I am happy to have signed.

German Keeper ex Arsenal shot stopper Jens Lehmann is back at the cost of 2.7M happy as a back up keeper.

20 year old Andre Schurrle moved to Milan in a swap for Zambrota and Cahill (88) happy to bring in two top Def yes Zam is ever aging but happy to have more depth for my back line.

All I can say right now is that Totti seems to be the next signing.

• 8 months later...

flamengo-logo-300x300.gif

12th Manager In Eight Seasons Is A Eight Time Cup Winner

Last night Brazil out fits Flamengo named English manager Mattuie Beckett as there new coach. The young manager has signed a two year deal with the side and has become there 12th manager in less then nine seasons. The new coach has won eight cups in his time as a manager and with sutch a short deal you have to feel he may be here not mutch longer the over coaches, the new gafa has been given near 300M by the new owners of the club to bring in anyone he likes and the coach was qick to splash 22M on Liverpool LB Erik Pieters the 23 year old has said he is looking forword to playing with a new looking team and he will be a key player here for some time said Beckett. A reported 76 players are having a medical with the team manager Mattuie Beckett has told press this squad will look great and he hopes to make this one of the best teams in the world with his signings, one names having a medical with the Brazil big money spenders is Roberto Carlos the ex world player of the year and ex Real Madrid ace is set to join on a short term deal, the 38 year old is expected to become a coach here in the next few seasons.

• 5 weeks later...

Well Flamengo won the league and now I am making a impact in the world cup. Sweeden take on the dutch after coming 2nd in a group thanks too a 2-1 win over winners Portugal on the final day. We will be looking too shock the world and with Ibrahimovic in the team why can we not. I hope for a good game but think we will be calling time soon.

Still a good run never hurt any player role on next season and the champions league.

Ben Foster is free to leave for cash BTW anyone.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

CSKA Moskva Appoints ShaneMcG

150px-PFK_CSKA_Logo.svg.png

CSKA has dramatically appointed Mr Shane McGrory as the clubs new manager after the sacking of the former gaffer

Pedro L. P.. The appointment saw the Club Officials move fast and after a lengthly Skype call McG confirmed the deal was complete.

-

Taking to the press Mr McG said "Its an excellent challenge for me as CSKA have a chance to complete a triple league crown in a row and make his mark on Europe in the coming seasons. My target will be to take CSKA into the final stages of Champions League football which they deserve. We will attempt for continued domestic success as we have not won a domestic cup competition for a fair amount of time, and establish ourselves as a top European Kingpin.

-

McG moved quickly to add depth to his squad bringing in the experienced forward

DROGBA, Didier and the exciting winger TADIC, Dušan. He also plans to move for a number of signing in the upcoming months.

-

ShaneMcG directly starts his work preparing for the

Russian Cup game on Monday against rivals Dnipro which he states is his main focus as well as the league triple.

-

He welcomes ALL PMs regarding squad, many players for exchange just make a BID or PM to discuss....

250px-Didier_Drogba_2013_%281%29.JPG