SM Conference {18+ Years Only}

cally

18 + ONLY For Legal Reasons

Brought this up a few times in chat and deffo feel this is the time to stick it on the forum and if one of the powers cud sticky it i reckon it wud be a go-er

Its bout time we put faces to names and organised a wee get together

Knocked it back at the time cos most of the lads were 15-16 but 2 years on i reckon we cud handle it easily enuff and sure even if just one person turns up along wiv myself we're guaranteed great crack ;)

Twas thinkin sumtime this summer wen the footy season ends and we'll organise sumwer central to everybody so obvs its gonna be in england

Dudes like Myself,kevche,joe spike,Shels,Dai,Allan can get flights to any major english airport no sweat(apologies to any ive missed irish or otherwise) so i guess it **** down to whos up for it and then we'll work out a wee location central enuff to everybody whose gonna attend

Us dudes across the pond will no doubt be stayin overnite so even if the rest of yas can pop in even at sum point durin the day im sure we'll all have great crack

Ive met a few peeps ive met thru SM here in real life and sum i already knew b4 SM but id luv the chance to meet others,especially ones yav only ever talked to online an wud luv the chance to meet up in real life(can think of about 5 or 6 straight away and im sure yas are all the same)

Big weekend in a hotel gettin to know each other wud be so sweet and its gonna happen even if we only get a few names ill invite others past and present just for the crack:cool:

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Sm Conference

Like Allan sez us norn iron folk will go anywhere if theres a drink innit and this isnt a dig at joe spike but seriously wateva suits the majority we can fly into any airport,we're not fussy wat part of the country we drink in,if the majoritys from london we'll organise sumthin for london,likewise elsewhere,dudes like Kevche wud drink from a ***** blanket and id lick the drops from wat he missed,if yas wanna visit Jinky in the Kent countryside or George in the english riviera or my personal fav Sam Wainwright in the beauty that is Brum then we'll go wiv da flow

Did nobody ever tell yas that norn irish people are the most laidback species on da planet?

We'll drink anythin thats wet B)

Like Allan sez us norn iron folk will go anywhere if theres a drink innit and this isnt a dig at joe spike but seriously wateva suits the majority we can fly into any airport' date='we're not fussy wat part of the country we drink in,if the majoritys from london we'll organise sumthin for london,likewise elsewhere,dudes like Kevche wud drink from a ***** blanket and id lick the drops from wat he missed,if yas wanna visit Jinky in the Kent countryside or George in the english riviera or my personal fav Sam Wainwright in the beauty that is Brum then we'll go wiv da flow

Did nobody ever tell yas that norn irish people are the most laidback species on da planet?

We'll drink anythin thats wet B) [/b']

Theres a nice airport in Aberdeen :P

• 5 months later...

Just To let You Know That Anybody Under The Age of 18 {Or Is It 16} Is Considered a Child' date=' So Arranging a Meetup Is Forbidden,

So Could Anybody Under The Age of 18 Please Not Arrange Too Meet Up With Anyone On This Site & Not Post In This Section Saying You Might Even Go,

Thanks[/color']

I think its 18 in USA and 16 in the UK - however if pubs ect are involved then 18 would be a good cut off point

Re: SM Conference {18+ Years Only}

Sounds sweet Shelvin, I can put all that Irish Kenny has been teaching me to good use :D

Yeh, there best had be pubs involved!

I reckon Manchester is about as central as you're gunna get, and there's a massive airport. Plus the fact that the night life is absolutely prime. Just the fact that I'll be sharing pubs with a load of scum :/

I'm seriously interested in it' date=' by July I will be 19 so it's all good :)

Remember people reading, pretty pointless posting if your below 18 by July as it's classed as grooming ;)[/quote']

Thats not stirctly accurate unless your in the States, however when I used to run meets for an old MSN chat room years ago, we used to say under 17 year olds could come but with an adult relative

IF Booze Is Involved?

Imagine A Few Dozen of Us Sober Fighting Over Everthing SM, :rolleyes:

More Fun Drunk :P

Jus Wana Say Tough, If Ya Have Dislikes To Anyone On SM That Go Leave All That At Home.

Rekon Terl Be More People Coming Over From Ireland The Way Its Looking :rolleyes:

Midlands Might Be Best Bet [Derby Leicester Area...] Maybe Manc Ya.... I duno Well Need a List of People That Wna Go First, See What Happens.

Sop If ya used to run meets maybe ya can help out [as we all can] give us advise on location etc etc

Do's & Don'ts etc

IF Booze Is Involved?

Imagine A Few Dozen of Us Sober Fighting Over Everthing SM' date='[/b'] :rolleyes:

More Fun Drunk :P

Jus Wana Say Tough, If Ya Have Dislikes To Anyone On SM That Go Leave All That At Home.

Rekon Terl Be More People Coming Over From Ireland The Way Its Looking :rolleyes:

Midlands Might Be Best Bet [Derby Leicester Area...] Maybe Manc Ya.... I duno Well Need a List of People That Wna Go First, See What Happens.

I usually don't fight too much when I'm sober, but after a few drinks... Jeez it would be great craic arguing about SM :D

Lol at all the 14 and 15 year olds turning up with their mums and dads. :P

Location obviously be the biggest factor' date=' especially for us Irish as we'll have to fly to England. lol I remember the initial location was going to be London.[/quote']

I know lol don't want to lower the tone, but the parent thing would be a little ghey. :D

I can make pretty much anywhere, London isn't too bad, I can catch the train down there, anyone know the price from midlands to London?

Tom: I've been round my local skip yard mate, seen it all before ;)

Sounds sweet Shelvin' date=' I can put all that Irish Kenny has been teaching me to good use :D

Yeh, there best had be pubs involved!

I reckon Manchester is about as central as you're gunna get, and there's a massive airport. Plus the fact that the night life is absolutely prime. Just the fact that I'll be sharing pubs with a load of scum :/[/quote']

Did you type Manchester by mistake ?............ To by sharing a pub full of scum fans, surely the meet would have to be in london