SM Conference {18+ Years Only}

cally

Re: SM Conference {18+ Years Only}

I know lol don't want to lower the tone' date=' but the parent thing would be a little ghey. :D

I can make pretty much anywhere, London isn't too bad, I can catch the train down there, anyone know the price from midlands to London?

Tom: I've been round my local skip yard mate, seen it all before ;)[/quote']

I won't be going, because A. I'm skint and unemplyed - B. I'm to old lol

However have you thought about Xscape in Milton Keynes?

Its central, It has a bar, It has a nightclub, it has sports screens and activities like ten pin bowling, pool tables ect if the kids do turn up.

Shels I'd be happy to help thou

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really can't see any kids turning up tbh lol

So activities can be scored off. All we need is somewhere with a great nightlife. ;) I.e a great pub to drink in all day :P

So you need somewhere with an airport, main train line, easy to get to, cheap hotels and central

That cuts you down to Birmingham, Manchester or Liverpool

Just to let you know' date=' I'm not very social, I don't do all the clubbing stuff and I think I know another 2 on this thread that are also like that :o[/quote']

Well we can leave you's sound asleep in the hotel then, while the rest of us head out. :D lol

London would definitely be best for me though, in like June / July time.

before I go to bed lol

You need:-

One person to coordinate with, preferable someone whos going and knows the area.

A location, can be as simple as just a city for now

A date about 3 months away to give people time to prepare

A travelodge that you can a few of you to all stay in

And then get a thread started collecting names of who wants to go, but be ready for up to a 50% drop out rate

Just to let you know' date=' I'm not very social, I don't do all the clubbing stuff and I think I know another 2 on this thread that are also like that :o[/quote']

Old habbits die hard Sam, I'm Sure you'll be up for it...... I Am Anyway :o

Thanks SoP, I Think London Wont Be Locayion at this time, Exspence-Location Etc....

Travellodge Ya, Be Better All Staying Together [Not Like That] Thats Near Pub Club Area

Maybe Better Choosing Location first before names else we will have a 50% dropout when a locatyion is picked and people can't make that location.

Would hope us ireland/norn lads all could make it cally me dai maybe joe, ken etc etc...

I still think it should be London :) im not too keen on traveling the country just for you lot :P

107 miles for me, which I have no problem with.

I would either drive and pick Lee up or catch the train, I think it'd be better going in pairs tbh.I think theres a few hotels in london LMAO and June is 2 months so July or August?

107 miles for me' date=' which I have no problem with.

I would either drive and pick Lee up or catch the train, I think it'd be better going in pairs tbh.I think theres a few hotels in london LMAO and June is 2 months so July or August?[/quote']

Covent Garden is the place in London, a great pub in the Garden itself called the Punch and Judy and a nightclub just up the road, its has a strict dress policy thou

Covent Garden is the place in London' date=' a great pub in the Garden itself called the Punch and Judy and a nightclub just up the road, its has a strict dress policy thou[/quote']

You've also forgotten the amazing Stamford Bridge is in London too ;)

and as for the dress policy, afraid they wont let any Man U, Coventry or Liverpool shirts in :) too dirty :o

Neller Junior I'd also like to come as he's a smashing bloke.

before I go to bed lol

You need:-

One person to coordinate with' date=' preferable someone whos going and knows the area.

A location, can be as simple as just a city for now

A date about 3 months away to give people time to prepare

A travelodge that you can a few of you to all stay in

And then get a thread started collecting names of who wants to go, but be ready for up to a 50% drop out rate[/quote']

Theres your list - someone take control - I'm off till tomrow - I'm also willing to lend a hand if whoever orgainises this wants it