Gold Championship 33 - Match Reports/Transfers

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Gold Championship 33 - Match Reports/Transfers Valencia News Venue - Manuel Ruíz de Lopera Attendance - 54,976 Real Betis 2-3 Valencia David ODONKOR (15) Sánchez DAVID VILLA (23

Re: Gold Championship 33 - Match Reports/Transfers Nick Justice Appionted at Juve Today at 10:00 Juventus appionted English Manager Nick Justice to Replace Cludio Ranieri as Manager. He said " I

Re: Gold Championship 33 - Match Reports/Transfers Juve Update Juventus Have had a decen start to the season after 15 games in the league they lie 5th joined on points with 4th and only a few p

Re: Gold Championship 33

31, 32 and 33 seem to have been made it rapid quick fire!! :eek:

I really hope that a lot of people (Gazza, Ben, Mitu etc) have football practise or something tomorrow as it may mean i might then get a half decent team.

Recently i have been going for English clubs although i have found out that it is near impossible to get a club unless your internet connection is about 50MB. So i am either heading to Spain or Italy. I will most likely go for Sevilla if i head to Spain and Juventus if i go to Italy, although i may change my mind right at the last moment. :)

Why not have a set-up made randomly' date=' that makes it fair in my opinion and also made at a time that would suit people in American (that would suit me) the last ones have been made at time that really aren't good for us US folk!!!!![/quote']

English game and more English people play the game so it should be suitable for the English.

I'm English living in the US. My point is that the last few games have all suited people living in Europe and so to be fair to those living elsewhere' date=' and there are quite a few, a set should be made that would be better suited to them. Not asking much.[/quote']

I believe America is -5 hours behind England, so if a setup was made at 10PM GMT woulden't it be 5:00PM in America?

Seem's a pretty fair time to me, i know i'd prefer 5:00PM than 10:00PM.

I believe America is -5 hours behind England' date=' so if a setup was made at 10PM GMT woulden't it be 5:00PM in America?

Seem's a pretty fair time to me, i know i'd prefer 5:00PM than 10:00PM.[/quote']

If you want to log on at 10pm, GMT, feel free, I think you'll find all the good teams will have gone, there might even be GC34 made by then.

It is being made at 10am, GMT, so 5am East Coast time in the US.

If you want to log on at 10pm' date=' GMT, feel free, I think you'll find all the good teams will have gone, there might even be GC34 made by then.

It is being made at 10am, GMT, so 5am East Coast time in the US.[/quote']

Im not talking about the creation of GC33. :rolleyes:

You said that the last two GC's haven't been made at a suitable time for people who live in the US.

I took GC31 as a e.g. It was made at 10PM, so -5 from that 10 is 5:00PM American time, which seems very suitable for the people who live in America.

I see where you are coming from, sorry for miss quoting you:eek: . 5pm isn't a bad time over here, unless you are working!!! I know a few have been on a weekend at 2am in the morning GMT, 9pm on the East coast US, it would also suit the whole over America better, between east and west coast there is a 3 hr difference.

I also think, to be fairer, the set-ups should be made randomly. (SM shouldn't tell anyone when there are going to be made and thus more people would get a better team instead of the same old people always getting the top team because their computers are faster than everyone else) but that is just my opinion)

Anyway, enough moaning now, the game is brilliant and I'm enjoying playing it and glad I stumbled over it while surfing the net.:D

Will be entering this one as someone entered instead of me for GC32 :rolleyes:

Will be going for an Italian/German club ;)

Good luck to all! :D

That's it! I'm joining!:mad:

But seriously, I'm missing all the morning ones and afternoon ones because I will be sleeping:o Only will make the evening ones like Ken :D Especially as I'm out going out now so won't be back till verry late...

Good luck to everyone... Remember, please don't spam this thread up with useless posts and angry posts if the creation doesn't go accordingly.

Good luck to everyone.

And Sinar, I will be joining any GC that I feel like so we'll just have to have a race any other day. But this one... Feel free to do what you want:rolleyes:

I agree with Beno to be honest, im going to send them a ticket after this post saying this.

Gold Championships

Hi there the recent Gold Championships have been benefiting the people in England/Europe, and i feel this is unfair on people dotted around the world. So my suggestion is that for each Gold Championship made you should plus 2 hours from the last one. e.g if GC 50 was made at 1PM then the next one to be made GC51 should be made at 3pm then 5pm then 7pm etc... This would benefit people from all over the world, and therefore make it a lot fairer.

Cheers Mark.

Anyway going for this one and praying i get a top team.:)