Gold Championship 33 - Match Reports/Transfers

Re: Gold Championship 33 - Match Reports/Transfers

No games for me tonight with my Juve.

I do have BLASZCZYKOWSKI, Jakub RM/WING 88 For loan if anyone needs him,Although there isnt many forumers in this GC,But i just need him off the wage bill:o:D

Feel Free to take him.

Diego Milito is available,so is chiellini But for Him it would have to be a very good deal as im not actively looking to sell,Just open to offers :P

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Gold Championship 33 - Match Reports/Transfers Valencia News Venue - Manuel Ruíz de Lopera Attendance - 54,976 Real Betis 2-3 Valencia David ODONKOR (15) Sánchez DAVID VILLA (23

Re: Gold Championship 33 - Match Reports/Transfers Nick Justice Appionted at Juve Today at 10:00 Juventus appionted English Manager Nick Justice to Replace Cludio Ranieri as Manager. He said " I

Re: Gold Championship 33 - Match Reports/Transfers Juve Update Juventus Have had a decen start to the season after 15 games in the league they lie 5th joined on points with 4th and only a few p

Sheffield United set to play Sunderland in the English cup final after spankiong Everton 4-0 in the semi, goals from Hernandez, Orekov, Adilson and Doyle sealed the win.

Second final apperances in two seasons with these, this time i plan to win B)

Things have picked up in the league to after dropping a few points i find myself 3rd catching up on 4th place Everton.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest JackWWFC

club-america-wallpap_53593.jpg

Club America | New Era

article-1243319-07DCA490000005DC-863_233x349.jpg

Rolando Joins From Arsenal

Club America have announced that a "new breed" of players will be coming into the Mexican Champion's team. They started off by bringing Diego Costa from unmanaged Los Angeles Galaxy, the Brazilian Striker had spells with Athetlico Madrid, and the young 21 year old has been tipped for big things, a steal at £8 Million. Next, young Japanese Right Back Atsuto Uchida joined from Schalke for £9 Million, the 22 year old is a pacey crosser, and will be used in the cup until he gets better. Finally, Portuguese star, Jorge Rolando joined from Arsenal, the classy Center Back joins later today, after he completes his medical, the deal see's veteran Josip Simunic, and young french star Fabien Lemoine join Arsenal.

Club America's manager, Jack Edwards claims that more "Marquee" signings will have to come in to make there push for the Champions League, more World Class players coming in? Maybe, keep tuned.

arsenal3d_1.gif

SHOCK TRANSFER FOR THE GUNNERS

Arsenals manager Gadga as caused a stir amongst most fans as they learnt this afternoon that attacking midfielder Fabregas was sold to Liverpool in a deal that saw youngster Wilshere and Fabregas move to Liverpool and saw Spanish hotshot TORRES come to Arsenal.. this is the 2nd shock transfer news that the fans have got to swallow as a few weeks ago MESSI was sold to Atletico Madrid for 20mill plus KAKA and ALONSO..

_iceUrlFlag=1?rawURL=http%3A%2F%2Fi.dailymail.co.uk%2Fi%2Fpix%2F2008%2F06%2F07%2Farticle-0-00D0298400000578-259_468x591.jpg&0=&1=0&4=67.63.58.255&5=86.161.189.186&9=a52f0970c4c441ae966c07719158cb01&10=1&11=speedbit.2.aff06&13=search&14=372380&15=main-title&17=9&18=9&19=0&20=0&21=9&22=HHBxdcC35f8%3D&40=auRE5Za8dTU1Fy6Yf%2FLKiQ%3D%3D&_IceUrl=true

FABREGAS leaves Arsenal for Liverpool

in return arrives

_iceUrlFlag=1?rawURL=http%3A%2F%2Fimg.thesun.co.uk%2Fmultimedia%2Farchive%2F00469%2Ftorres_280x390_469536a.jpg&0=&1=0&4=67.63.58.255&5=86.161.189.186&9=77ae076abea84edebd7b07719158cb01&10=1&11=speedbit.2.aff06&13=search&14=372380&15=main-title&17=7&18=7&19=0&20=0&21=7&22=w4Vksvzn57Q%3D&40=K%2FmIoT%2F1yYFDWgyvf8e4pw%3D%3D&_IceUrl=true

TORRES ARRIVES IN THE DEAL..

In other transfer news coming from the Gunners manager Gadga as also manage to sign young French midfielder Lemoine and Josip Simunic from Club America in a deal that saw defender Jorge Rolando move in the other direction..

_iceUrlFlag=1?rawURL=http%3A%2F%2Fblogstaderennais.unblog.fr%2Ffiles%2F2009%2F09%2Frenneslemoine210909.jpg&0=&1=0&4=67.63.58.255&5=86.161.189.186&9=d021335d59964bd4be6c07719158cb01&10=1&11=speedbit.2.aff06&13=search&14=372380&15=main-title&17=3&18=3&19=0&20=0&21=3&22=d%2BEOCPZuvek%3D&40=DBWANml%2FRYagCdSBBr1xyw%3D%3D&_IceUrl=true

FABRIEN LEMOINE hopes he can make a big impact at Arsenal

_iceUrlFlag=1?rawURL=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.sat1.de%2Fimperia%2Fmd%2Fimported%2Fimages%2Fnews%2Fsat1sport%2Fbundesliga%2Fbildergalerie%2Fpopup%2Fsid_131%2Fjosip_simunic_00.jpg&0=&1=0&4=67.63.58.255&5=86.161.189.186&9=b5217eb0efc64d75bcf007719158cb01&10=1&11=speedbit.2.aff06&13=search&14=372380&15=main-title&17=1&18=1&19=0&20=0&21=1&22=tzgpbT%2BhsT8%3D&40=TbNel04Z0od4A1d8pJGCnQ%3D%3D&_IceUrl=true

JOSIP SIMUNIC come to Arsenal..

_iceUrlFlag=1?rawURL=http%3A%2F%2Fd.yimg.com%2Feur.yimg.com%2Fng%2Fsp%2Fempics%2F20090408%2F01%2F3247887811-soccer-uefa-champions-league-quarter-final-first-leg-manchester-united.jpg&0=&1=0&4=67.63.58.255&5=86.161.189.186&9=6076370a132048f39a4807719158cb01&10=1&11=speedbit.2.aff06&13=search&14=372380&15=main-title&17=3&18=3&19=0&20=0&21=3&22=mlwS5bHKuvk%3D&40=tIb7eGmL%2FiWVSQ%2FbR9YgPQ%3D%3D&_IceUrl=true

ROLANDO leaves for Club America..

POSSIBLE SQUAD TO FACE CHELSEA ON WEDS

ALMUNIA

SAGNA MERTESACKER SIMUNIC MOREL

WALCOTT LEMOINE ALONSO VAN PERSIE

KAKA

TORRES OR MILITO

Guest JackWWFC

Calibre, Artem Milevskiy Interview

Milevskiy signs, and is delighted to be at Club America

Jose_Mourinho_493685a.jpg

Manager Jack Edwards, after signing Artem Milevskiy

It's very rare, to see a player of real quality joining any team. Artem Milevskiy is one of a kind, quick and pacey, strong and tall, and has the finishing ability to go with it all, the perfect striker.

The former Rangers and Dynamo Kyiv player signed from Rangers today, with Jonny Magallon and Freitas Kleber heading to Ibrox. But Edwards has already stated that is was needed, and the Striking position is hotting up, with Gabriel Agbonlahor and Kevin Gameiro starting last season, Eren Derdiyok and Morimoto also wait in line.

The Mexican giants face Jaguares Chipas in the Mexican Cup quarter final on monday, and Milevskiy is looking to get his first piece of action and send his team to the Semi's.

artem_milevskiy.jpg

Rumours have been circulating that Rangers center back Leandro Almeida will join Club America, reports are denied but a strong source has told us that he will be joining in the near future.

Guest JackWWFC

Thankfully picking up form at the business end of the season' date=' now top of the table and brought in a fair few new faces, De Bruyne being the most recent.

Also sorry jack but gonalons along with Hernandez and a few others aren't for sale[/quote']

No problem mate, signing a few decent players at the back now, Striker's are sorted, midfield is sorted, just need defenders.

• 3 weeks later...

313_1260607711.jpgBordeaux

Ligue 1

Season 5 was another fantastic season for Bordeaux in the French league in which Bordeaux was leading at the top for most of the season. Four draws in the remaining five league games saw Bordeaux slip in what was a three horse race for the title between Lyon, Marseille and Bordeaux.

Lyon once again showed that they are the best club in France by winning their fifth straight league title! :eek:

Meanwhile Marseille got back to being a force in the league by finishing runners up, Marseille had been relegated in the previous season and while winning the second division title finishing second in the top flight is where the club should be.

Paris Saint-Germain part of the big three clubs in France finished a disappointing fifth this season after only collecting two points out of eighteen from the top three clubs this season.

frenchleagueseason5.jpg

Season 5 League Table

French Cup & Shield

Bordeaux had a great domestic cup campain this season winning every match in normal time. Highlights from both the cup and shield was beating Marseille in the French Shield Semi Final 4 - 0 and the French Cup Quarter Final 6 - 2.

5_gold.png French Cup Champions (Bordeaux 6 - 2 OGC Nice)

11_gold.png French Shield Champions (Bordeaux 4 - 0 Le Havre AC)

Bordeaux-Champions-Just-Football.jpg

Bordeaux winning cup

Player Achievements

Goals (13) Antonio Valencia

Assists (15) Marouane Chamakh

Man of the Match (7) Ulrich Rame, Marouane Chamakh

arsenal3d_1.gif

GUNNERS WIN ENGLISH CUP..

Arsenal finished their season with a piece of silverware, after winning the English Cup defeating Chelsea 3-2 in the final.. A few days earlier the Gunners lost the SMFA final 1-0 to Valencia.. also finishing 2nd in the league 6 points behind Man city...

We have had a good season and hope that we can continue in season 6.

• 2 weeks later...

Opening day of the season see's new premiership boys Sheffield United play, and beat Wigan Athletic 2-0, goals from Dembele and Ipek seal the win at the DW Stadium.

Next up is a european game, due to winning the Domestic cup last season United qualify for the SMFA shield, and on monday night will attempt to overcome the Scottish power house Rangers.

Love this team, got a decent squad with a few exceptional players and a nice youth team, not mentioning a fair few money spinners :)

Guest JackWWFC

Wont he Charity Cup 3-1, won my first league game 5-1. Now have Man U in the SMFA Cup. Inter and Chivas are the other contenders.

Club America for the SMFA Cup :D

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Just completed my first full season in division 1 with Sheffield United. Its been a fairly successful year which ended with a 10th place finish and some memorable victories over the big boys of the league. Little disappointed not to finish in the SMFA shield spots, but with a semi final in the english cup coming up, European qualification can be achieved through winning the cup.

Team has gone through some drastic changes since i took over 4 seasons ago.

Starting line up is:

GK: Kameni (89)

CB: Johnson (88)

CB: Barzagli (89)

CB: Coentrao (90) - left hand side of the 3 CB's.

LM: Tabanou (87)

RM: Gonul (89) or A.Johnson (88-on loan)

DM: Gonalons (87)

CM: Gotze (88)

CM: Noboa (89)

CF: Llorente (90)

CF: Hernandez (88)

The rest of the squad is pretty good to :)

Love this side.

Quick Report here: Juventus

Absolutely love this team!

Built them myself and very happy with what i've acheived, when i first too over it was the near enough the original Juventus. Since then, ive signed players such as Pato, Ozil, Busquets, Walcott, Alexis Sanchez, Javi Martinez, Neymar, Lukaku and also have Hummels, Subotic, along with Chiellini and Thiago silva.

Also this season i have finished second (2) points behind Inter, but still in the SMFA Champs Cup, beat arsenal in the first leg 5-4, trying to retain my SMFA Cup glory after winning it last season:p

Transfers!

I am looking to Move on Chiellini not really fussed on the positions required as i have depth all over, if u read this and our interested chuck in a bid or PM.

Diego Lugano (90) Uruguay International here! - He can leave for cash, Maybe you would like him adam?:D

• 4 months later...

Juventus!

Nani completes his move to Juventus from Shakhtar, leaving the club were

Perotti and Dzudzsak (sp). had far too many wingers in this GC need to offload a few.

Current 1st 11:

Akinfeev

Thiago Silva Nesta Marcelo

Busquets

Jesus Navas T.Muller Ozil Nani

Alexis Sanchez Pato

Have tons of players on the bench too:

Hummels, Subotic, Neymar, Balotelli, Walcott,

Kroos, Henderson, Sandro, Asamoah,

Javi Martinez, Alex Song, Mikel,

Walcott +More

Also have a few out on loan too inc: Lukaku,Thiago, Yarmolenko, Varane etc

Need to shift Nesta, not asking the world for him, as i dont really need him tbh:D

N'Zogbia Headed to Saxony

Erzgebirge Aue announced today the signing of French winger Charles N'Zogbia from Newcastle United for 25mil. N'Zogbia is second major move for Aue's new manager Aaron Burns, who also brought in Icelandic midfielder Gylfi Siggurdson and Uruguayan forward Abel Hernandez in a part exchange deal that saw midfielder Kwadwo Asamoah head to Juventus.

• 4 months later...