Gold Championship 33 - Match Reports/Transfers

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Gold Championship 33 - Match Reports/Transfers Valencia News Venue - Manuel Ruíz de Lopera Attendance - 54,976 Real Betis 2-3 Valencia David ODONKOR (15) Sánchez DAVID VILLA (23

Re: Gold Championship 33 - Match Reports/Transfers Nick Justice Appionted at Juve Today at 10:00 Juventus appionted English Manager Nick Justice to Replace Cludio Ranieri as Manager. He said " I

Re: Gold Championship 33 - Match Reports/Transfers Juve Update Juventus Have had a decen start to the season after 15 games in the league they lie 5th joined on points with 4th and only a few p

Re: Gold Championship 33

I will be joinning GC33 - 90% chance right now.

I got Lille in GC30 and was proud of it. I aim to go a stage better than that and aim to get a team that will not only destory GC33 but to destroy the entire load of GCS and SM!

I am here for big business!

Woah :eek:

What does destory mean? :P

I am aiming for a team that wont come in the second half of the table :P

Re: Gold Championship 33

Well done mate' date=' thats who ive been trying to get for the last 26 GC's :rolleyes:[/quote']

I wanted Arsenal but all the teams were availble apart from Arsenal so I thought I might aswell click on any team cause it could have been a world championship ect. but then I saw Liverpool in Gold Championship 33 asa I was on the Liverpool page and took them.