Gold Championship 33 - Match Reports/Transfers

Re: Gold Championship 33

Just got up at 9:30, had breakfast and turned on the computer. I wasn't online until 9:58 so i didn't really have much time to remember/think about who i was going for. So i decided to just go onto the setup and click on whoever i see.

I skipped straight passed England and went to Spain, and ended up getting Racing Santander. Not too bad but could have been better if i thought about it more........

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Gold Championship 33 - Match Reports/Transfers Valencia News Venue - Manuel Ruíz de Lopera Attendance - 54,976 Real Betis 2-3 Valencia David ODONKOR (15) Sánchez DAVID VILLA (23

Re: Gold Championship 33 - Match Reports/Transfers Nick Justice Appionted at Juve Today at 10:00 Juventus appionted English Manager Nick Justice to Replace Cludio Ranieri as Manager. He said " I

Re: Gold Championship 33 - Match Reports/Transfers Juve Update Juventus Have had a decen start to the season after 15 games in the league they lie 5th joined on points with 4th and only a few p

Missed Real Madrid again ... always try again in a day or 2

well tell us when your up to it pal and i will start joining these set ups again :D

anyway i like to watch the free for all :D

ooh it's all so very competitive :P

anyway good luck to all who joined and well done to those who got the side they wanted :)

might have a pop again soon when the time/team is right ;)

Got Real Madrid, didn't want them, saw Chelsea were available, got them, got bored of them, quit and got Roma, then I saw Porto, but they bore me too so I quit and got Schalke, but then Leeds became available, so I went for them, then I changed my mind and went for Espanyol who were still there, but just missed out, so I got no-one. :) All that in about 10 seconds. :)

Got Real Madrid' date=' didn't want them, saw Chelsea were available, got them, got bored of them, quit and got Roma, then I saw Porto, but they bore me too so I quit and got Schalke, but then Leeds became available, so I went for them, then I changed my mind and went for Espanyol who were still there, but just missed out, so I got no-one. :) All that in about 10 seconds. :)[/quote']

Lol what a pie ^^. Tuncay leaving to Shakhtar Donetsk for Evaeverson BRANDAO + Volodymyr YEZERSKIY. 89 + 88 for a 90, good deal?