Gold Championship 33 - Match Reports/Transfers

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Gold Championship 33 - Match Reports/Transfers Valencia News Venue - Manuel Ruíz de Lopera Attendance - 54,976 Real Betis 2-3 Valencia David ODONKOR (15) Sánchez DAVID VILLA (23

Re: Gold Championship 33 - Match Reports/Transfers Nick Justice Appionted at Juve Today at 10:00 Juventus appionted English Manager Nick Justice to Replace Cludio Ranieri as Manager. He said " I

Re: Gold Championship 33 - Match Reports/Transfers Juve Update Juventus Have had a decen start to the season after 15 games in the league they lie 5th joined on points with 4th and only a few p

Re: Gold Championship 33

Are you having a laugh or as Nick Justice said are you having a giggle.

lol i offerd Iaquinta and Slahmovic(However its spelt lol) he counters Buffon and Iaquinta so i offer same offer then he counters 10mil Trez and Slahamovic

so now ive offer Iaquinta and Nedved and 9mil i no not that gd but o well he is stupid probz counter buffonand Trez lol :P

lol i offerd Iaquinta and Slahmovic(However its spelt lol) he counters Buffon and Iaquinta so i offer same offer then he counters 10mil Trez and Slahamovic

so now ive offer Iaquinta and Nedved and 9mil i no not that gd but o well he is stupid probz counter buffonand Trez lol :P

nah im not that fond of old players so just trying to get the best ones i can off u.

Gold Championship 33 - Match Reports/Transfers

I know they eventually turn the GC33 thread into the M/R Thread but that wont be done until at least tonight so ive decided to make this and if they wish to bind this with the GC33 thread, im more than happy.

Happy Posting :)

Re: Gold Championship 33 - Match Reports/Transfers

101_1200975914.gif

Catania spend BIG on Portuguese playmaker

Fans today recived conformation that Zenit playmaker Miguel Danny is on his way to have a medical at Catania. They were over the moon getting such a prestigious player said one happy supporter. Nicolae Dica & Georgio Spinesi could be leaving in the opposite direction.

'Of course pay a 89&88 for a 88 looks a stupid offer, even i know that. Miguel though has great capabilities and i rte him alongside players such as Arshavin. He has huge potnetial and will be the hear tof our side.'

3387_1220945478.jpg

Miguel 99% on his way to Catania.

Toggs is also after 5 layers from unavaliable to manage teams, along with a handful of youths. More coming soon.

2je9v8l.png

Dan Bolam Joins Roma

At around 10:03 this morning , manager Dan Bolam was appointed as the new Roma boss on a 5 year contract . Dan said '' I am extremly delighted to be the new Roma boss , and im exited about the SMFA cup . '' Daniel has already sold Danielle de rossi for Ricardo Queresma + Niklas Burdisso . And sold Aquilani for Paulo assuncao + Skeitaris . Totti , juan , panucci , mexes , perrota and menez are all Transfered .

8_front_small.gif397_1201655874.gif7_front_small.gif

The New 9-Man-Mission

After Successfully completing his challenge to get 9-man Dynamo Dredsen Promoted, Ben has looked for a new challenge. Ben has take over German Division 2 Club, Erzgebirge Aue who also have 9 players. The thing that makes this challenge different from previous challenges is the team have no Keeper and only 8 Million to spend.

Ben looked to make an instant impact in the transfer market, and Loan Market.

2 early loan bids for Bayern Midfielder José SOSA and Dynamo Kiev attacker Artem KRAVETS were accepted by the respected clubs. Ben now new he had 11 players, and now just needed to wok on building a squad.

33024_1210086156.jpg3486_1209755861.jpg

The 2 Players Looking to help out the Gaffer

Next Ben Looked for some signings which would be permanent. The first man to put pen to paper was Alan DZAGOEV. The 18 year old, 75 rated AM is likely to start for Russia tonight before coming to Germany for a fee of £1 million pounds. Ben is delighted with this signing and can't wait to see him play. This move is Subject to a Medical.

34265_1216905698.jpg

The Russian International Signs

Erzgebirge have also been reported to have accepted bids for 4 other players. Ben is yet to confirm any of these although he has talked about him admiration for Bayern Midfielder Mehmet EKICI. The club have also been linked closely with José Manuel CHICO and José Luis MARTINEZ GULLOTTA, but Ben has refused to comment when asked if these stories were true.

32267_1223305823.jpg34873_1219916680.jpg20539_1220351968.jpg

Can any of these Players be Ruled out from moving to germany?

big day in russia so far for zenit.

4 deals have been agreed.

arshavin looks set to move to everton, with arteta and yakubu coming in return.

porgrebynak is on his way to atletico madrid for forlan.

danny is going to catainia and dica and spinesi coming to russia.

and finnally zyranov is going to internacional for adriano.

zenit are also interested in roma left back riise and america goalkeeper ochoa.

great day for zenit so far!!!

big day in russia so far for zenit.

4 deals have been agreed.

arshavin looks set to move to everton' date=' with arteta and yakubu coming in return.

porgrebynak is on his way to atletico madrid for forlan.

danny is going to catainia and dica and spinesi coming to russia.

and finnally zyranov is going to internacional for adriano.

zenit are also interested in roma left back riise and america goalkeeper ochoa.

great day for zenit so far!!![/quote']

I wanted Arshavin

But I wasnt gonna swap him for Ronaldinho, what o you think I am? A noob?

I wanted Arshavin

But I wasnt gonna swap him for Ronaldinho' date=' what o you think I am? A noob?[/quote']

he counterd me Buffona nd Iaquinta LMAO he then Counters Iaquinta Trez 10million lol

btw my first offer was Slahmivc and Iaquinta 91 and 92 which wasnt to abd :rolleyes: and then he accpets Artata and yak which is gd but i think he may get better lol

he counterd me Buffona nd Iaquinta LMAO he then Counters Iaquinta Trez 10million lol

btw my first offer was Slahmivc and Iaquinta 91 and 92 which wasnt to abd :rolleyes: and then he accpets Artata and yak which is gd but i think he may get better lol

Some people Nick... lol