Gold Championship 33 - Match Reports/Transfers

Re: Gold Championship 33 - Match Reports/Transfers

255_front_small.gif110_1199637426.gif254_front_small.gif

Nick Justice Appionted at Juve

Today at 10:00 Juventus appionted English Manager Nick Justice to Replace Cludio Ranieri as Manager. He said " I am Delighted to be in such a big club and can't wait to start the Serie A Season, We ahve tough games ahead at AC Milan, Internazioanale, Roma and mostly the Whole of Serie A cannot be put down it is a great league. After Juventus was found for Paying referees they were demoted to Division 2 i can esure you nothing like that will happen here now, but since then Juventus were stripped of there Tital and Internazionale have been the Best Team and i hope to change things abck around and make Juventus the best i know they can be which is Serie A Champions. We know it will eb no wlak in the park but we know its a big Possibility. We have loaned out many players on short term deal they will return after 3 or 4 games have been played most off them one or two are longer. We have Accepted a bid for Portugese Defender Jorge Andrade for £3million and Delpierre form Vfb Stuttgart. We had hope to agree a deal for Russia Captain Andrei Arshavin but Chairman and manager were asking way to much for him, we have noticed a bid from Everton Football Club ahs been Accepted for him we wish him luck were ever he ends up at. Also a transfer Possiblity is Altintop from Bayern Munich we have placed a bid on the table to Bayern we just ahve to sit and wait now, news just in is that Altintop will not be moving proably as Bayern made a stupid Counter for the player. Also one of my targets is French Forward Gomis from Saint-Ettienne in France we have also placed an offer in for this player. WE also would like to declare interrest in Garay from Santander we would consider placing a bid maybe in a few hours time. Also Del Piero Will remain as our Captian this year with Gigi Buffon as our Vice Captian, We ahve also arrnaged a Friendley in Germany against a strong Stuttgart which will Preper us for our Tough encounter in our First game of the season at AC Milan a week today."

delpiero.533.jpg

(Del Piero reamains as Juve's Captain)

417_1194492704.gif110_1199637426.gif

Vfb Stuttgart Vs Juventus

Friendly Fri 17th October 2008

Mercedes-Benz Arena (58,000)

Stuttgart Manager: Thomas Goodson

Juventus Manager: Nick Justice

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Gold Championship 33 - Match Reports/Transfers Valencia News Venue - Manuel Ruíz de Lopera Attendance - 54,976 Real Betis 2-3 Valencia David ODONKOR (15) Sánchez DAVID VILLA (23

Re: Gold Championship 33 - Match Reports/Transfers Nick Justice Appionted at Juve Today at 10:00 Juventus appionted English Manager Nick Justice to Replace Cludio Ranieri as Manager. He said " I

Re: Gold Championship 33 - Match Reports/Transfers Juve Update Juventus Have had a decen start to the season after 15 games in the league they lie 5th joined on points with 4th and only a few p

liverpool-fc-crest.jpg

Marios Tofaris Starts With A Bang!!!

Earlier today Liverpool unveiled there new manager Marios Tofaris. Marios Tofaris has already managed to get a bid accepted from Roma for Francisco Totti. The deal is reported to be around £8 million Robbie Keane and Dirk Kuyt. Marios Tofaris earlier today held a press confrance "I am very glad I have managed to sign one of the biggest name's in football Francisco Totti. Everybody is still avalible apart from Steven Gerrard, Fernando Torres, Javier Mascherano, Ryan Babel and Lucas.

francesco-totti.jpg

Liverpools newest signing

liverpool-fc-crest.jpg

Marios Tofaris Starts With A Bang!!!

Earlier today Liverpool unveiled there new manager Marios Tofaris. Marios Tofaris has already managed to get a bid accepted from Roma for Francisco Totti. The deal is reported to be around £8 million Robbie Keane and Dirk Kuyt. Marios Tofaris earlier today held a press confrance "I am very glad I have managed to sign one of the biggest name's in football Francisco Totti. Everybody is still avalible apart from Steven Gerrard' date=' Fernando Torres, Javier Mascherano, Ryan Babel and Lucas.[/b']

francesco-totti.jpg

Liverpools newest signing

47551.jpg

robbie_keane_liv_782685c.jpg

Glad i have sold totti , he is a great player , but i only have 2 strikers , so i sold him to marios . And i am glad it was him as its a good deal for both of us .

Marios would you be able to buy juan off of me for sktrel + arbeloa ;) aain a good deal for us both :)

PM Me mate .

liverpool-fc-crest.jpg

450px-Flag_of_Mali.svg.png

Mali Mali Mali!!!

Earlier today Marios Tofaris has been appointed as the manager of Mali. This is what Marios Tofaris had to say "It's a real honour to become a international manager especially with a international team that has the like of Frederic Kanoute, Mahamadou Diarra and Seydou Keita. Also with Mahamadou Diarra playing at Real Madrid and Seydou Keita playing at Barcelona I think they can bring alot of experiance to the team and alot of class. Also Frederic Kanoute can score goal's as we see him do at Sevilla. There not the best international team but I still excpect as to go far in the World Cup."

p1_diarra_0125.jpg

Real Madrid and Mali star Mahamadou Diarra

8_front_small.gif397_1201655874.gif7_front_small.gif

Erzgebirge Aue
- Transfer Update

Alan Dzagoev, as expected, was the first to arrive this morning. After playing 45 minutes last night for Russia against Germany Dzagoev got a train over to the other side of the country where Ben was ready to meet him. Within 2 hours of being in Aue, Alan had completed his Medical and put pen to paper in what is reported to be a 3 year contract worth just over £7,000 a turn.

This is what Ben had to say: "
I am delighted! My number 1 target signs after less than 24 hours of me being at the club. It was tricky at first to persuade the 18 year old to move from first team football at CSKA to the Bench of the German division 3 club, but the training facilities was what managed to swoop the player. He will be the first of many big names to arrive at Aue in the next few days.
"

34265_1216905698.jpg

The Russian International - First of Many?

Seems Ben wasn't wrong with his earlier Comment. Just minutes later 2 young Spaniards Arrived in a Helicopter provided by Ben. These players were Chico and Laure from from Almeria and Deportivo. It is thought these players will be 'getting a feel' of the place in the first season, before starting in the season after. They are rated 75/74 although it is expected this rating will vastly improve over the coming months.

Ben Spoke about Chico: "He is a player I admire. I watched him play at Almeria and was very impressed. I wanted him at my club. I knew it wouldn't be long before a bigger Club came along, so I went straight in with a hefty bid to secure the signing. And the Helicopter..... that wasjust to show off our clubs resources. Within a season he will be a regular for us."

32267_1223305823.jpg20539_1220351968.jpg

Will 1.2 million be a bargain for the duo?

Who will be next? was the question on the Erzgebirge fans lips. This was answered 1 hour later when Argentine Goalkeeper Martinez arrived. The 78 on Ben's shortlist, and the fans were delighted to see a professional footballer turn up at there club. £1 million was the fee for the Keeper who is expected to go straight into the first team.

14572.jpg

The first Professional Goalkeeper to ever play for the club.

As I report just now it seems 2 more players have turned up at the ground. They look young but It's hard to tell who they are atm. I will go and find out.

News to follow......

WBA Begin to bring in new faces

WBA.jpg

local boy tom bedford took over as albions new manager around 10.05 am yesterday morning, and he wasted no time in getting started. He bidded for around 7 players hoping to capture at least 3/4. his first signing was aparecido cesar the brazilian playmaker who was captured for a bargin 6mil. Reports suggest although lm is his fave position he will be playing lb in toms new look formation which means marek cech may lose out and wil have to look for sucess at another club.

rodriguez-aparecido-cesar-120x120-ko.jpg

his 2nd signing was a very appreciated loan from arsenal. With toms new formation a dm was definnetly needed so tom went on the lookout for a good young player. He found this in alexandre song who will go straight in the squad for next weeks match against man city.

101584.jpg

his last signing of the day( but certainly not least) was marcos cafu. he was brought in for 2million pounds. Cafu had no club so tom wasted no time in leaping on to such a opportunity to sign a world legend. However this was quite a strange decision as tom alredy has a rb the same rating as cafu however is only 21 (zuiverloon). reports suggest zuiverloon will be on his way out as tom really needs to use his best players to get even better players in. Tom is apparently trying to use zuiverloon and cech in a deal to capture a 89/90 striker as bednar is leaving for 9 million pounds. If any1 is interested please contact tom via pm.

cafu.jpg

tom is also reported to be after libior sionko and marcus allback to strengthen the team

Tom takes charge of colombia!

colombia-large-flag-co.gif

and finally to cap of all of this excitement tom has also been made manager on the colmbian international team. tom had this to say about such a great moment'' i cant belive this has happened to me. everyone dreams of managing a brazil and england an argentina etc but for me , to be asked to manage any international team is just wonderful, especially one with so much potential as colombia. i belive i can take colombia into the world cup finals and from their anything cud happen. we have some great players through cordoba,perea and zapata so hopefully they can help lead us to success. Although now managing two teams i will favour none of the other and will make sure one team will not affect the other. I will spread my time evenly over the two teams and jus simply cant wait to begin the season with 2 great teams.

101_1200975914.gif

Danny deal falls through but 4 join.

Catania will now have to adjust the Miguel Danny deal which was stopped by the Catania chairman this morning, saying it was too much a one sided deal on Zenits half. Despite the bad news, Toggs still got the signatures of 4 players.

Mohhamed Aboutraika & Sandro Burki signed from 'unavaliable to manage' clubs. Aboutraika, the Eygptian International, joined from Al Ahly for a fee that saw Martinez & Moromito. Burki joined for a Million and Carboni. Both Sissoko & De Ceglie joine don season long loan deals. Toggs said theyll be instrumental in Catania's success this season.

125_front_small.gif45.gif12_front_small.gif

In a short statement today at 12:45pm Turkey announce there new manager, we have got no word yet as he is currently taking a training session with his club team Sheffield United. But rumors spreading already that he wants to bring back Colin Kazim-Richards or how he is known on the game, Colin Kazim Kazim. Then he is also looking at Tolga, the Gk from Trabzonspor.

270_1219441002.jpg6287_1215860077.jpg

Turkeys qualifying group:

Group 5

Australia

Venezula

Sweden

Turkey

Albaina

5.gif35.gif41.gif45.gif74.gif

italian_flag.gifITALY OPT FOR BRITISH MANAGER

Today the Karlsruher manager Gadga was appointed the new italian manager, the overwelmed manager spoke in a short statement, this is one job u can't turn down, i know the pressure is on me to bring home the goods to the side and country, i'm going to enjoy doing this job we have a great bunch of lads whom have got bucket loads of talent and we are favourites to win group 15...

logo-as-roma-738231.gif

Roma so far ...

Dan Bolams side are yet to complete a deal as we are into our 26 hour with him as the new manager . He has managed to sell totti for Keane & Kuyt and has also managed to sell mexes for burdisso & maxwell . The mexs deal is part of a two way deal which sees doni , baptista & mexes go to inter , and sees Julio cesar , burdisso and maxell come to roma . Daniel said '' i think the deal is a good one for both of us , i will be getting a good goalkeeper which i wanted and i will also be getting class in defenders .

Just minutes ago Daniel Bolam has had a bid accepted for Everton's Julian Lescott of what is thought to be 4.0 million + Jao Cicinho . Lescott will come to try and bolster our defence .

Racing Santander News

161_1190143010.gif

Racing Santander manager Sam Pooley has recently accepted a job offer from a previously unnamed nation. Although in a press conference earlier this afternoon Sam Pooley had this to say "Yesterday evening i received a job offer from a national and to tell you the truth it didn't take me very long to accept once i saw the message. I have now taken control of the Czech Republic national team and i hope i can take them to the World Cup Finals. I personally believe i have a good chance of doing that as i have Japan, Finland, Cyprus and Iceland in my group and while they are all no pushovers none of the 'big dogs' are in the group. No further questions will be answered at the current time on this subject".

_41644912_hartlepool_203.gif

After an extremely brief spell at Empoli, George was named as new Hartlepool United manager at around 10:30am yesterday morning. Star striker Kevin Kyle was immediately transfer listed as was 29 year old keeper Jan Budtz.

p1_dida_1008.jpg

Milan goalkeeper Dida was loaned in as he looked to gain some first team football. The 35 year old will be expected to play a big part in the seasons target of promotion and may be given the captaincy. Also joining on loan was Spurs' attacker Adel Taarabt.

0,,10436~3413341,00.jpg

Former Exeter City defender George Friend was the first permanent signing for Hartlepool as he joined from Wolves for £700k. He was soon joined Ajax's Jan-Arie Van Der Heijden for a fee of £125k.

Meanwhile...

0,,10341~3397621,00.jpg

^ Jeff Stelling was unveiled as the club's new mascot ^

110_1199637426.gif

Gigi Buffon is Leaving for Internazioanle

A deal has been Agreed witch will se Juventus Goalkeeper Gigi Buffon move to Serie A Rivals for Internazioanle Goalkeeper Julio Cesar and Defender Cristian Chivu move to Juventus in the Deal. Also Olof Melberg will be heading to Internazioanle in the Deal, but Nick Justice siad " We are gaining Greta players but a Legand Buffon will be lost which will be a shame to see him leave the club afetre so many years at the club. It's nearly 9 years but we have to let him go for such a good offer. We know are chairman is still 50/50 so we'll have till wiat till tommorow to find out his Verdict."

275px-Buffon.jpg

110_1199637426.gif>>>>>109_1190676380.gif

123_1192673039.gif

romaa.gif

New AS Roma boss Daniel bolam has had a busy day in the transfer market after selling and buying over 3 players today . He is almost ready to start the season on his team and quoted today '' Im am happy with the team , but i am not sure on Panucci's future at the club , so he will be allowed to leave the club.

ChristianPanucci_775974.jpg

A man that left AS Roma today is Daniele De Rossi , he left to german giants Bayern Munich for a fee of 6 + Lucas Podolski + Tim borowski , then Daniel will hopefully be buying Cristian Lell for 10 million as part of the deal .

Aquilani also left the club today for 12 million plus Atletico Star Paulo Assuncao , then daniel will have Star RB Giourkas SEITARIDIS at the club tommorow midday .

Lescott joined today for 4 million + Cicinho . Daniel had this to say '' Lescott for England ''

Racing Santander News

161_1190143010.gif

Racing Santander manager Sam Pooley has announced that he needs a forward. Not want one, he needs one. The reason for this is that currently there are only four forward players in the Racing squad and two of them have such a low rating that they will get destroyed in La Liga. The only player who can hold his own in such a top league from the Racing squad is Mohammed Tchite who is rated 89, the two other forwards in the squad are 84 and 82.

So if you have any forwards rated between 87-90 available for either cash or loan, PM me. I am desperate.

Guest King Kolo

8612149354161452657ft6.png

It's Been a Slow Few Days for Wigan Athletic. John Carew was Meant to be Joining the Club but Pulled Out of the Deal. Daniel De Ridder Went On Loan to Wolverhampton Wanderers. Wigan have Turned They're Attention to Shaktar Donetsk's Tomas Hubschman.

3885120975586114af315jb3.png

(Seems Doubtful)

3084121985262414e6604fu7.png

(Out On Loan)

4161121009386114d5f23yb8.png

(Could Sign)

Racing Santander News

161_1190143010.gif

Racing Santander solved there striker problems earlier today by signing 88 rated forward Boško Balaban for a bargain fee of 8 million pounds. The 29 year old was bought for such a cheap fee because he was purchased from Dinamo Zagreb, who are unavailable to manage in the setup. Balaban will play a key role in Racing's season, whether Sam Pooley decides to play either one or two up front. The player himself had this to say "I am very pleased to have joined such a good club, under such a good manager. I can guarantee both the manager and the fans that i will give 100% for the club every time i step onto the pitch." Despite this quality signing Sam Pooley is still looking to buy a forward who is rated 87 or higher.

bole%20veliki.JPG

(88 rated Balaban was purchased for £8 million.)

brlarge.gif

Brazil-liant Huddersfield?

Huddersfield have taken a rather odd approach to the transfer market as they have been signing a heck load of Brazilians, manager Kuldeep Samra had this to say:

"Brazilians are the best footballers in the world, we can now play a team full of them, so we have Division 4 in the bag! We have decided to become mini-Brazil with a few players of other nationalities to make up the numbers and also in protest of me not being offered a decent International job!" :P

Signings include Rafael Da Silva and Rodrigo Possebon on loan from Manchester United, as well as some of the brightest prospects in Brazil including Taison, Willians Santana and Kassio!

f9307fe313ebe15ef6ff52ad29606962.jpg

Orhan Mustafi is one of the bright non-Brazilian prospects that Samra has added to the squad!

Samra is still looking to add to his squad, and is preparing to sell the WHOLE of the original team!

On Behalf of Bowen 2008 ...( Internazionale Manager)

InternazionaleBadge.png

Zlatan Ibrahimavic For Sale

2386_1217871622.jpg

Zlatan Ibrahemovic is for sale , i want a 93/94 and a 92/93 , one being a Upfronter and the other a Mid or a defender.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

123_1192673039.gif

Roma Transfer latest

3439_1219483348.jpg

Roma has managed to sign Solid Centre-back Martin Skrtel for a fee or 15 million pounds , which then leads to a deal for juan of 15 million pounds , the Daniel buys Left-Back Alvero Arbeloa for 10 million pounds . Daniel says he is also interested in Several players from Inter Milan , but him and manager Bowen 2008 just cannot work out a deal.

Livingston Appoint Chris Benton as Their New Manager

LivingstonLogo.gif

Bentons New Club.

Benton fancies the challenge of being Livingstons manager, he thinks with his guidance and transfer sense, he could take Linvingston to reasonable success, and possibly a promotion to Division 1.

He is looking for loan deals, anybody 77+

And to buy anybody 79+.

Bentons Transfer News at Livingston

LivingstonLogo.gif

Benton has been really busy trying to get new blood into his squad, and he has certainly done that....already:

Loan Offers:

Cédric MONGONGU - Accepted

George MAKARIDZE - Accepted

Bartosz SLUSARSKI - Accepted

Transfer Offers:

Christoph BURKHARD - £850K Bid Accepted

Javier MARTINA - £225K Bid Accepted

Juan Montano - £400K Bid Accepted

Benton Has Managed To Spend £1.475M to Strengthen His Team

Benton Has Also Had An Incoming Bid Accepted:

Jean-Jose CUENCA - £86K Bid Accepted.

More news from Bentons Livinsgton coming soon.