Gold Championship 33 - Match Reports/Transfers

Re: Gold Championship 33 - Match Reports/Transfers

liverpool-fc-crest.jpg

Transfer News !!!

Liverpool have completed another three signing's. One of the three signing's was Vincenzo Iaquinta he came to Liverpool for Rodrigues Fabio Aurelio and Yossi Benayoun. The second singing's were Pablo Ibanez and John Heitinga who came to Liverpool for Xabi Alonso. Liverpool have today managed to complete the signing of Juan. The deal is reported to be Martin Skrtel going to AS Roma for £15 million and Alvaro Arbelo and £3 million for Juan. Here is what the manager of Liverpool Marios Tofaris had to say " I am very happy witht he signing's that I have made. I feel that we have really strengthened at the back. I have not decided yet if Vincenzo Iaquinta will be partnering Fernando Torres upfront.

vincenzo-iaquinta-udinese-omega.jpg

Will Vincenzo Iaquinta partner Fernando Torres upfront or will he be back up for Fernando Torres?

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Gold Championship 33 - Match Reports/Transfers Valencia News Venue - Manuel Ruíz de Lopera Attendance - 54,976 Real Betis 2-3 Valencia David ODONKOR (15) Sánchez DAVID VILLA (23

Re: Gold Championship 33 - Match Reports/Transfers Nick Justice Appionted at Juve Today at 10:00 Juventus appionted English Manager Nick Justice to Replace Cludio Ranieri as Manager. He said " I

Re: Gold Championship 33 - Match Reports/Transfers Juve Update Juventus Have had a decen start to the season after 15 games in the league they lie 5th joined on points with 4th and only a few p

Livingstons Transfer Confirmations

24 hours into his arrival to Livingston. Benton has bulked up his squad vastly, by signing 7 players and bringing in 3 loan deals.

"Out With The Old, In With The New!"

Benton has also offloaded 2 players, and has another bid accepted awaiting completion.

Transfers In:

LAURO, Júnior - £1M Paid

BROOMES, Marlon - £500K Paid

LEITCH, Chris - £1.4M Paid

BURKHARD, Christoph - £850K Paid

BOLAND, Willie - £300K Paid

MARTINA, Javier - £225K Paid

BARKER, Richie - £500K Paid

Loan Deals In:

MAKARIDZE , George

MONGONGU, Cédric

SLUSARSKI, Bartosz

Transfers Out:

CUENCA, Jean-José - £86K Received

MCPARLAND, Anthony - £154K Received

MILLER, Gary - £74K Awaiting Completion

Benton thinks that these transfers are a start to many changes that are going to be made to ensure that Livingston perform to their maximum potential.

"Im happy with the progress so far, although we arent finished yet Im ready for the first game of the season. We'll wait and see!"

More news coming soon ;)

Racing Santander News

161_1190143010.gif

Earlier today Racing Santadner completed two deals, one saw a player enter the club and the other saw a player leave the club. The player to join the club was 87 rated center back Marcus Tulio Tanaka, in a deal which was worth £7.06 million. The ex Urawa Red Diamonds player was bought to pave the way to see Garay leave the club. The player to leave the club was un-needed AM Rodríguez Cristian Portilla. 75 rated Portilla was sold for 320k.

romaec2.jpg

A Decent result againt Italian Giants On Match-Day 1

123_1192673039.gif240_front_small.gifRoma 1-1 Internazionale 168_front_small.gif109_1190676380.gif

Saturday 18th October 2008

Stadium : Giuseppe Meazza

Attendance : 85,355

Referee : flags_of_Azerbaijan.gif Fariz Yusifov

Roma Absolutely outplayed Internazionale tonight as the Italian Division 1 kicked off . Roma had 69% possesion and had 19 shots . Daniel Bolam had this to say '' I am happy with the result tonight , inter are a class side and any team would be happy coming out of the San siro with a draw . I was hoping for a win , and i tried to counter Inter's tactics , even though taking the lead . We still did not quite grab the win '' .

4491_1219441045.jpg

liverpool-fc-crest.jpg

Opening Day Win For Liverpool FC

11db2.png

685ex6.pngMiddlesbrough 1 - 4 Liverpool FC 676fh1.png

Referee - 22px-Flag_of_England.svg.png Peter Walton

Venue - Riverside Stadium

Attendance - 34,984

Middlesbrough 0 - 1Francisco Totti 6'

Middlesbrough 0 - 2 Fernando Torres 9'

Alfonso Alves 33' 1 - 2 Liverpool FC

Middlesbrough 1 - 3 Albert Riera 40'

Middlesbrough 1 - 4 Steven Gerrard 46'

Liverpool FC have managed to win there first game of the season with a measure of class. New debutant Francisco Totti has already managed to please the Liverpool fan’s by scoring in the 6th minute. This time Francisco Totti didn't smash the ball into the back of the net he headed it. Fernando Torres has done a thing which is excpected of him by getting his name on the score sheet in the 9th minute by poking the ball in the goal from the goal line, 3 minute's after Francisco Totti's headed goal. Middlesbrough’s last season £12 million signing Alfonso Alves managed to prove he is worth the £12 million that Gareth Southgate spent to sign him by getting one back for Middlesbrough by climbing over the defender and heading the ball into the bottom corner to make it 2-1 to Liverpool. One of Rafael Benitez is signing before he stepped down was Albert Riera who was making his debut today. Albert Riera also managed to score on his debut by terrible defending from Middlesbrough left Albert Riera by him self and he's not gonna miss from 10-yard's in the 40th minute. The captain Steven Gerrard smashe's a ball witch the Middlesbrough goalkeeper can only parry it away but Steven Gerrard hit's the ball into the back of the net from the rebound in the 46th minute. Albert Riera get's sent off as he didn't even go for the ball in the 50th minute. This is what manager of Liverpool Marios Tofaris had to say "I am very pleased that we have managed to win our opening day game. I also think Francisco Totti played really well for his debut game. I am disappointed that Albert Riera recieved the red card on his debut but at least he managed to score."

80232totti.jpg

Francisco Totti celbrating his goal

Hartlepool%20United.gif

Hartlepool United 7-2 Bristol Rovers

Hartlepool couldn't of wished for a better start to the season as they demolished Grant Thame's Bristol Rovers at the Victoria Ground. A hat trick from Andy Monkhouse, a debut goal each for Adel Taarabt and Robbie Fowler along with strikes from Michael Nelson and James Brown saw Hartlepool go top. Rickie Lambert and Chris Lines scored for Rovers.

Was Jeff Stelling happy?

l40t4b-R65I

2955172009_6e03c2b355_o.jpg

Roma Sign Youth Duo !

Roma today have grabbed the signiture of French forward Jimmy Briand for a fee of around 16.5 million . Daniel had this to say '' well i know i am short of money , but when a manager offers you a fantastic forward full of goals . Then you just cannot turn it down , Jimmy is a great player and i think he will be a great asset to our team this season ''.

Daniel has also had a bid accepted for Sporting keeper Rui Patricio . Daniel said '' Rui is a great keeper , unfortunatly he has to go back out on loan to sporting as soon as he is signed . This is a shame as he would of been our keeper for Cup games .

Daniel going on a break ?

Roma manager has admitted to going on a holiday during this season very soon . Daniel will be travelling to Jamaica early Tuesday morning and will be watching the game against Lecce from his Hotel room . Daniel had this to say today when he admitted it. '' Yes , *Laugh* , yes i will be going on holiday this week for a fortnight . But i will still be managing the team and hoping for wins on the beach :) . ''

Daniel will be giving his account to fellow Italian club manager Nick Justice for a fortnight . He will be in control it , try not to PM me as much as i won't reply .

image_jamaica_beach.jpg

Daniel will be staying in falmouth for a fortnight .

2955172009_6e03c2b355_o.jpg

Roma Sign Youth Duo !

Roma today have grabbed the signiture of French forward Jimmy Briand for a fee of around 16.5 million . Daniel had this to say '' well i know i am short of money ' date=' but when a manager offers you a fantastic forward full of goals . Then you just cannot turn it down , Jimmy is a great player and i think he will be a great asset to our team this season ''.

Daniel has also had a bid accepted for Sporting keeper Rui Patricio . Daniel said '' Rui is a great keeper , unfortunatly he has to go back out on loan to sporting as soon as he is signed . This is a shame as he would of been our keeper for Cup games .

[/color']

Daniel going on a break ?

Roma manager has admitted to going on a holiday during this season very soon . Daniel will be travelling to Jamaica early Tuesday morning and will be watching the game against Lecce from his Hotel room . Daniel had this to say today when he admitted it. '' Yes , *Laugh* , yes i will be going on holiday this week for a fortnight . But i will still be managing the team and hoping for wins on the beach :) . ''

Daniel will be giving his account to fellow Italian club manager Nick Justice for a fortnight . He will be in control it , try not to PM me as much as i won't reply .

image_jamaica_beach.jpg

Daniel will be staying in falmouth for a fortnight .

Enjoy your holiday mate ;)

DavidVillaDavidsilvasig.jpg

Valencia News

Venue: Mestalla

Attendence: 54,000

172_1203469115.gifValencia 2 - 0 Athletic Bilbao138_1199723643.gif

Sanchez JOAQUIN (67)

Josué DAVID SILVA (69)

Man of the Match

3284_1209755861.jpg

(Luis Miguel)

Tension was high at the Mestalla last night. Valencia had just suffered a 4-0 home defeat to Real Madrid a few nights ago and there was already doubt as to how good manager Rishabh Desai really is. Much to the relief of Rishabh, Valencia performed really well against Bilbao and earned a 2-0 victroy. This is what manger Rishabh Desai had to say:"Well, it is a really good way to start the new campain. We have responded well after the 4-0 hammering by Real Madrid. Hopefully we will continue to play well in our next few games and really get into a good start. We dominated possession. Bombarded the Bilbao goal with shots and i really think we deserved this win. Good start to the season from us !!!"

The game started off a bit slowly. Valencia were very cautious going foward. They took a bit of time to settle down. They did put some pressure on the Bilbao defence but produced nothing spectacular. David Sliva had a mixed half as he came really close to scoring but he also got a yellow card along with Raul Albiol. David Villa almost scored when his chipped ball beat the keeper but also went over the crossbar.

In the second half thought, things really opened up for Valenica. Suddenly they found themselves playing the freeflowing counterattacking footabll they are known for playing. In the 67th minute Valencia finally got the break when an excellect through pass from Villa set Jaoquin up who slid the ball under the keeper to register Valencia's first goal of the season !!!

25695.jpg

(Scored Valencia's first goal of the season !!!)

Just two minutes later David Sliva hammered the ball in from 25 yards. Seening the keeper off his line, Silva smashed the ball past the helpless keeper giving Valencia a well deserved two goal lead.

david-silva2.jpg

(Silva-Celebrating his cracker !!!)

More news Later

:D

110_1199637426.gif

Juventus

Juventus have signed Young Ivorian Talent Gervinho from French club Le Mans for £7.5million and Zanneti, Which Nick Justice said was a great deal for such a good talent. Also we are trying to bring in many new players also Benayoeun and Fabio Aurellio are at Juventus for a deal which saw Iaquinta join Liverpool. Also Joining Juventus was 22year old Annan the Ghanian Internatioanal is a hot prostpect he was bought in for £5.0million from Stabæk IFsaid Nick Justice , he has been loaned out for some first team football at Besiktas. Juve lost there First Game of the season 4-3 to AC Milan and a shocking 6-0 loss to Vfb Stuttgart in Pre-Season :(:eek: . But we will bounce back and hope for all 3 points at bologna on Wednesday night.

27835_hp.jpg

DavidVillaDavidsilvasig.jpg

Valencia News

Venue - Manuel Ruíz de Lopera

Attendance - 54,976

162_1190775301.gifReal Betis 2-3 Valencia 172_1203469115.gif

David ODONKOR (15)

Sánchez DAVID VILLA (23)

Sánchez DAVID VILLA (40)

David ODONKOR (60)

Carlos MARCHENA (79)

Man of the Match

2976_1209755861.jpg

(Carlos Marchena)

Last night was a night to remember for all Valencia fans !! Valencia managed to pull off a stunning 3-2 victory over Real Betis at the Manuel Ruíz de Lopera, in front of an full capacity Betis home crowd. This is what manager Rishabh Desai had to say about the win:"Ah well, what can i say. It really was a good win. We played well at times and deserves the result. We did take a bit of time to get into the game but after we did manage to find our feet we just took off and showed why we are the better club. We donimated possession and for once we played a good clean game without getting a singe card. All i have to say is well played Valencia !!!"

The game stated off in favour off Real Betis. First in the 11th minute Morientes was tripped in the box by Juan Melli but the penalty was not given much to the anger of manager Rishabh who was sent to the stands for shouting at the ref too much !!! Just 4 minutes after this incident matters were made worse for Valencia when David Odonkor headed Betis in front thanks to a brilliant corner from Luis Edu !!! But Valencia soon found their way back in the game when Villa shashed the ball into the back of the net from 25 yards out making the score 1-1.

villaG0304_468x320.jpg

(Villa celebrating his barce !!!)

Just before the break Valencia when in front thanks to start striker Villa again. Some lousy defending resulted in Villa tapping the ball in, in front of an open goal !!! So as a result Valencia went into the break 2-1 up, but in the second half Betis came back with vengence and scored a well deserved equilizer 60 minutes into the game. Once again it was Odonkor who headed in the goal at the back post.

Just when Betis were reall gathering momentum and were asking way to many questions to the Valenica defence, substitue Carlos Marchena smashed the ball past the Betis keeper from way outside the 'D' making the score 3-2 in favour of Valencia !!! At the end of 90 minutes the scoreboard read Real Betis 2-3 Valencia.

1522667677-soccer-uefa-european-championship-2008-quarter-final-spain-v-italy.jpg

(Carlos Marchena-Scored Valencia's winner !!!)

Valencia are now currently 2nd in the table and are the only club apart from Real Madrid that have won both games so far. They face Huddersfield Town tonight in a friendly and the mighty Barcelona after that.

More news Later

:D

Venue - Manuel Ruíz de Lopera

Attendance - 54' date='976[/center']

162_1190775301.gif Real Betis 2-3 Valencia 172_1203469115.gif

David ODONKOR (15)

Sánchez DAVID VILLA (23)

Sánchez DAVID VILLA (40)

David ODONKOR (60)

Carlos MARCHENA (79)

Man of the Match

2976_1209755861.jpg

(Luis Miguel)

he is Marchena..

Last night was a night to remember for all Valencia fans !! Valencia managed to pull off a stunning 3-2 victory over Real Betis at the Manuel Ruíz de Lopera, in front of an full capacity Betis home crowd. This is what manager Rishabh Desai had to say about the win:"Ah well, what can i say. It really was a god win. We played well at times and deserves the result. We did take a bit of time to get into the game but after we did manage to find our feet we just took off and showed why we are the better club. We donimated possession and for once we played a good clean game without getting a singe card. All i have to say is well played Valencia !!!"

The game stated off in favour off Real Betis. First in the 11th minute Morientes was tripped in the box by Juan Melli but the penalty was not given much to the anger of manager Rishabh who was sent to the stands for shouting at the ref too much !!! Just 4 minutes after this incident matters were made worse for Valencia when David Odonkor headed Betis in front thanks to a brilliant corner from Luis Edu !!! But Valencia soon found their way back in the game when Villa shashed the ball into the back of the net from 25 yards out making the score 1-1.

villaG0304_468x320.jpg

(Villa celebrating his barce !!!)

Just before the break Valencia when in front thanks to start striker Villa again. Some lousy defending resulted in Villa tapping the ball in, in front of an open goal !!! So as a result Valencia went into the break 2-1 up, but in the second half Betis came back with vengence and scored a well deserved equilizer 60 minutes into the game. Once again it was Odonkor who headed in the goal at the back post.

Just when Betis were reall gathering momentum and were asking way to many questions to the Valenica defence, substitue Carlos Marchena smashed the ball past the Betis keeper from way outside the 'D' making the score 3-2 in favour of Valencia !!! At the end of 90 minutes the scoreboard read Real Betis 2-3 Valencia.

1522667677-soccer-uefa-european-championship-2008-quarter-final-spain-v-italy.jpg

(Carlos Marchena-Scored Valencia's winner !!!)

Valencia are now currently 2nd in the table and are the only club apart from Real Madrid that have won both games so far. They face Huddersfield Town tonight in a friendly and the might Barcelona after that.

More news Later :D

an error here mate ;)

85_1193758928.gif

The Hammers appointed Ross Philp as manager late last night after the two previous managers left the London side in the bottom three. Santos Julio Cesar, Bastian Schweinsteiger, Jan Polak and Steven Defour are the player's at Philp's disposal at the club. Dean Ashton, Craig Bellamy, and David Di Michele will spearhead the frontline under Philp with newly-appointed captain Matthew Upson keeping things tight at the back. Philp however, will start things off with a 4-5-1 formation.

Manchester City - West Ham United

400x400_DeanAshtonNew.jpg

Supported by a five man midfield, Dean Ashton will be the driving force of the West Ham team on Saturday away at the City of Manchester Stadium against a City team who have won two matches from their first four of the season but were humbled 5-0 by Chelsea. And West Ham will take optimism, as they look to achieve their first win of the season. Schweinsteiger, Polak, Defour, Parker and Gervinho is the Hammers' named five-man midfield for Philp's first game in charge at Upton Park.

Breaking News At Inter

Every Single Player That Is Off A Transfer Ban Is For Sale This Is After Inter Milan Have Not Had The Best Possible Start And Want A More Youthy Look To There Team.

Some Players Will Go For 2 Players In Exchange And Others Will Go For 1 Player Also If I Have Got Anuff Cover In A Certain Postition They Can Go For Money Only

If You Want To Do a Three Player Deal Or A Four And So On Then Pm Me On Soccermanager

SAFE !

Make Some Bids

313_1196901207.gif

Bordeaux defeats Manchester United

1-0 in SMFA Cup

4048_1209755861.jpg

Yoann GOURCUFF

Goal Scorer and MOTM

Bordeaux Quick News

Bordeaux has been disappointing collecting 7 points from 6 league games. 13th on ladder

Bordeaux has been knocked out of French Cup in round 1 by Reims on penalties.

Bordeaux has lost its opening SMFA Cup match to River Plate 2-1

Racing Santander

161_1190143010.gif

Racing 0-2 Deportivo

Napoli 0-1 Racing

Real Madrid 0-2 Racing

After the comfortable cup win against Levante Sam's Racing Santander side went into the league game against Deportivo La Coruña full of confidence but a 2-0 loss certainly but them in there position some may say. Two first half goals from Miguel Ángel Mista and Andrés Guardado saw the home side lose in front of there supporters. After the loss was an away game against Napoli in the SMFA Shield. In the first leg of the game the game produced a thrilling 3-3 draw but this time only one goal was needed to separate the two teams and that goal went to Racing Santander's Taeño Jose Moraton, which paved there way to a round two tie against Portuguese side Sporting.

In the previous two games Sam played his B team to ensure that he could play his A team against Spanish giants Real Madrid. Although despite Sam having his A side out so did Real which made everyone think it was just going to be another Real win, but Racing made sure that wasn't the case. It was a dream start for Racing when Pedro Muntis had an easy tap in following a quality ball across the face of the goal, but the points were not made sure of until the 72nd minute when Gonzalo Colsa seized on a rare Real Madrid defensive area to make it 2-0. After the game everyone (including the Real manager) said that Racing were worthy of the points as they out played there opponents on the night.

iker_casillas.jpg

(Not even Iker Casillas could stop Racing Santander easing to a historic victory.)

300px-Pride_Park.jpg

GADGA TAKES RAMS JOB

Paul Jewell was sacked tonight which alerted gadga who sent a fax to the derby county chairman with his cv and when he got the knod gadga quit Karlsruher.. Derby are a club who i think have got a lot of potential thats one reason why i took the job, given a fair bit of cash to spend gadga as already sent in some offers... At the moment we find ourselves in 6th place and i feel we can push for promotion to the EPL..

im the best manager in the setup . 31 points from 11 games . Not bad . Only one problem , im 2nd in table :) . 2 Points off napoli who have 1 point from last 2 games. 1-0 win on saturday . And 6-0 today . So far awsome . Rui Patricio available for loan . First come first serve. next up viola

300px-Pride_Park.jpg

RAMS LAND STRIKER

The new derby county manager gadga has signed a striker within his first 24hrs as there manager, gadga as managed to sign french powerhorse Jean-claude Darcheville from rangers for a fee of 6mill, gadga said darcheville is a powerfull striker and can cause defenses problems, he will also go straight into the starting lineup to face ipswich away on wednesday..

3823_1209755861.jpg

Jean-claude Darcheville moves to derby from rangers

romaec2.jpg

Podolski's Hat-trick Makes 6 wins in 6.

Fiorentina 1-4 Roma

Lukas Podolski scored a hat-trick tonight to give Roma a 4-1 win away from home . This win puts Roma top of the table and gives them a fantastic start to the season. Roma are now top of the table , top of SMFA cup group , round 3 of cup and sheid. Cassetti is availible for loan!! .

• 4 weeks later...

juve.gif

juvelogo.gif

Juve Update

Juventus Have had a decen start to the season after 15 games in the league they lie 5th joined on points with 4th and only a few points of 2nd spot, in The Cup and Shield they are in the Quatar Finals of both, and are 2nd in there SMFA Cup Group. They have not made many Tranfer yet this season te only new players are Mati Fernandez Fabio Aurelio and the other Benayouen and Gervinho are on-loan at English Side West Ham United also Alon with Sissoko.After a Rocky Start the Board were not best pleased but Nick Justice picked it up but The media were all over it as it could have been the end of his rein at Juventus so quickly but the results started to come and he bacame more and more popular with the board and fans and players.

PressTOP.jpg

(All Media was at Juve after Rocky start)

Juventus lost there opening game and then won there second game at Bologna 3-1 then lost to Roma but after a Rocky start results picked up with a 2-1 win over German side FC Schalke in the SMFA Cup. Then ame a 2-2 draw with Calgari, followed by a 5 goal thriller with Udinese in a 3-2 win. Then came a loss to French Side Lyon in there second Group game of the SMFA Cup then they went on a 7 game unbeaten run, drawing with Napoli and Troino then winning at Chievo, Lecce, Siena, Sao Paulo and Salernitana but soon after there 7 game unbetaen run came 3 losses to FC Schlke and Inter Milan and Lazio, But after that things picked up again with 4 wins over Salernitana(Cup),Palermo, Catania and Inter Milan(Cup) and next up they face Sampadoria on Wednesday. Also Juventus reached the Quarter Finals of the Cup And Shield were they will face Lazio and Piacenza.

340x.jpg

(Buffon has been a rock at the back and helped Juventus)

Juve's Trezaguet, Del Piero and Buffon have helped them alot so far this season with Del Piero and Trezaguet providing the goals, Buffon along witha few defenders like Chellinni have been amazing at the back and provented alot of goals. But Juves top goal Scorer so far is Trezaguet, but also catching him up is Midfielder Camronasi who has also played key elements in the side. The Line maes many changes each and every game with differan formatons also being played. But whatever the formation the Whole Juve sqaud gives it there all and puts in 120% every game. Also Youngstar Burgos SERGIO BUSQUETS on-loan from Barcelona has been key in Cups and SMFA, hes done very well infact he has played 4 and scored one for a DM hes doing good. He Set up a few goals aswell.

trezeguet_livorno01g.jpg

(Just can't stop Scoring)

In Europe This Year Juventus have manged to do very well each and every game they Field There 2nd Stream and theve managed to beat Lyon Schalke and Sao PAulo along with2 deafeats they are currently second n there SMFA Group whilst Lyon are top. Schalke and Sao Paulo are just trailing. Nick justice Said this in a SMFA Press Confrenece about SMFA Cup " Well, an SMFA Cup would be amaizng but we are mainly concentrating on winning or doing Well in Serie A, but Europe is also a key factor in football being the Kings Of Europe is amainzing so we will go all out and try our hardest to do well and reach atleast the last 16 if we don't i will not be unhappy with my side as i will of known they put in 100% and try hard and also i know that if we manage to get past our Tought group we'll ahve to probably face the likes of Manchester United, Chelsea, Real madrid and Barcelona and even our fellow Italian sides so we know it'll be a tought task in Europe this year but we have the squad and the capability to do anything and maybe cause a few Shocks along the way!"

UEFAChampionsLeagueTrophy3small.jpg

(And Maybe we'll Shock some people on the way!!!)

Juventus have also Sucseded well in both thee Italian Cups, Reaching the Quaters of both Shield and Cup, were they face fellow Serie A Club LAzio and Serie B side Piacenzzo. Juventus Caused a shock in the Last Round knocking our the faviourtes to win the Cup Internazioanale. And now the next round they face a Serie B side Nick Said " You cannot underestmate thee Smaller Sides they can cause shocks and upsets in many Cups even if it is aot like David vs Goliath in many occasions the smaller team can pull off some real shockers and that Piacenzo have done along there way so we know they will be a tought task and we'll go into the Game no differant to if it was a noramal Serie A game at AC Or Inter Milan or any other top side!"

Coppa_Italia.jpg

(A Cuppa would be nice!)