Sign in to follow this  
Insider

The Situation Room Match Reports and transfer talks

Here are the clubs and rules. You have all day today to switch clubs with any other club but the ones mentionned in the first post of the other thread. You can also switch rules with another manager. SWITCHES MUST BE MADE BY PM.

Division 1 :

1. Stevie_Blade - Zenit - Only players with DE or DER in their first or second names "van DER sar, DE souza", ..

2. Ivan1993 - Schalke - Manager cannot play more than one striker and 3 defenders per match.

3. Tom_MFC - Millonarios - Only NON internationals OR players playing for a country where they wern't born.

4. Nathan Kirby - Napoli - Manager must use all three substitutes every match, including a mandatory goalkeeper switch in the 45th minute, also both goalkeepers must have the same surname or name.

5. Toggs - Getafe - Only allowed players who have stuck with the same club their whole life.

6. Raz - Fulham - Only players with a "Z" in one of their names.

7. Omnium - Lyon - Africans only

8. BenReado - Ajax - No black players

9. sonofpluto - Partizan - No Europeans

10. arsenal_123 - guadalajara - All players over 35

Division 2 :

1. insider - FC Shakhtar - Only players with names ending in 'no or 'nho

2. mattios - Boca Jrs - Only players with dual citizenship.

3. Dai - Legia - All players must be named José (Zé counts).

4. lil_kick_kid - Juventus - Players who are from a country that was with the Nazis in WWII

5. Jinky - Liverpool - Players who are from a country that was in the alliance against the Nazis in WWII

6. tom1up - Man City - Only players from a country with a flag with ONLY three horizontal lines : blue, red and white.

7. Howitzer - Gremio - Only players with two CAPITALISED NAMES

8. WillC - Lazio - Only players under 175 cm.

9. favri - Roma - Only players who come from a country where there has been a war in the past 20 years. (Since 1990, use Wiki as source)

10. Jack Dimmick - CSKA - Only players with name ending in "ez"

Division 3 :

1. Sparky - Bordeaux - CONCACAF's only!

2. Sky Blue Lee - CFR Cluj - Players born south of the equator

3. Deveneey - Heerenveen - Only players who have played in a U20 WC.

4. ferg milligan - Hajduk Split - Only players who have once been owned by Arsenal or Real Madrid.

5. navin_legend - Monchengladbach - Blacks only

6. GeorgeECFC - Benfica - No players who have played in the Olympics.

7. Ali Asghar Madraswala - Villarreal - No players who have played in the Premier League

8. ashlisco3 - Atletico - Not allowed to play anyone over 20 (can buy them for moneymaking purposes, but they cannot play)

9. chris_legend - Werder - No South Americans

10. Ryan Warren - Alloa Athletic - Only players who do not have a lower case letter in their name.

Division 4 :

1. Kensational - FC Porto - Only players who have red in their nationality's flag.

2. Armand_mufc - Valencia - Only allowed players who had a decrease in their last rating change.

3. Elliott Mcnamara- Galatasaray - Only left footed players

4. TERENCE_GRIFFIN - Tottenham - No players over 22

5. Nick Justice - Sevilla - Only Olympians

6. itsme - AEK - Only players who were born in a country's capital.

7. TorresFTW - ASNL - Only players who represent a country surrounded by land (rivers and lakes are fine).

8. James C - Aston Villa - Only players over 195 cm.

9. LiamSmith - hamburg - Only players who have sibilings playing pro football.

10. King_Kolo - Lech - No left footed players.

Waiting List :

1. RyanClarke

2. VladanForumer

3. cm.9

4. PET

5. Adam Selby

6. Paul Thame

7. TomOwen

8. James Byrne-Kirwan

9. Austin

Re: The Situation Room Match Reports and transfer talks

Oh how the tables have turned...

After years of hating on manager Thomas Goodson and quotes such as "He is pretty much the worst human being on the planet" and "What a rubbish manager!", new FC Shakhtar Donetsk manager Mark Farine finds himself in an awkward position.

The two priorities in the transfer market for Farine are rumoured to be Blumer Elano and Souza Robinho. They both happen to currently be on, of course, Goodson's Manchester City.

Stay tuned, this could be interesting.

Oh how the tables have turned...

After years of hating on manager Thomas Goodson and quotes such as "He is pretty much the worst human being on the planet" and "What a rubbish manager!"' date=' new FC Shakhtar Donetsk manager Mark Farine finds himself in an awkward position.

The two priorities in the transfer market for Farine are rumoured to be Blumer Elano and Souza Robinho. They both happen to currently be on, of course, Goodson's Manchester City.

Stay tuned, this could be interesting.[/quote']

Partizan could also be intrested in those 2 players as well :P

To Mr. Popular

Manager WillC are also interested in one of Manchester City's players.

It is believed that midget Sean Wright Phillips feels depressed and left out at his current club.

Sources tell me that Manchester City Keeper, Joe Hart (196cm) has been bullying Sean Wright Phillips(166cm) due to the height difference.

WE CANNOT TOLERATE BULLYING!

Solution.

WillC will be assembling a team of midgets in which Sean Wright Phillips will be able to fit in prefectly. :D

Im keeping my cards close to my chest with regard to my targets as all the decent tall players are overlapping with the other specific situations.

However I was thinking how amazing are the prospects for the sibling situation :o

*just an idea i thought of - maybe if people are finding it too hard to get a complete squad of their situation by turn 10 and remain competative, could certain teams have a stipulation allowing them up to 3 players that dont fit into their situation

(like U21 where your allowed to have 3 players older)

Creating Setup...Ready at 18:30(GT). Please note only 3 setups are created at this time. If your setup is not created at this time it will be created at the next available time.

I will post the link to the setup at the time it is made and you will have to tell me your Soccermanager account names when you apply because i dont know them :D

New Juventus manager Dennis Marks (lil_kick_kid) has no need for any players who aren't from:

Hungary

Bulgaria

Japan

Italy

Finland

Thailand

Slovakia

Czech Republic

Romania

Germany

Spain

Therefore all Juventus players who aren't of any of those nationalities have been placed on the transfer list. That includes the likes of Trezeguet, Amauri, Poulsen etc. Please PM me with transfer proposals or simply make an offer. Although PM would facilitate things.

Cheers and good luck to all! :)

Have just applied for Valencia.

Anyone who has increased on the last rating change is available. Either Money or P/E with players who have decreased please :)

VERY interested in your Mata...let's strike a deal:)

WELCOME BACK!!!

A straight swap has been announced between Manchester City and Shakhtar Donetsk. The swap will see homesick Brazilian Blumer Elano go back to Shakhtar and ambitious Croat Darijo Srna head the other way. Elano, a Brazilian international, was a very happy man at Shakhtar only 2 seasons ago, but after a year of misery under Thomas Goodson, he is glad to be back.

"Sometimes, you expect to be moving on for the best, said Elano upon his arrival in Kyiv today. We were given all the resources in Manchester, as well as great players. But there's only so much you can do when the manager doesn't know what he is doing. I guess it pays to sleep with the rich Arab owners... When all the players have the morale beaten out of it, you have a miserable situation where everyone asks for transfers. And if you look at the transfer list, this appears to be the case."

He offers this bit of advice for Srna :"Darijo is a great player and a good friend, but he will never succeed in that dictatorship. Either start a petition, or hire a hitman."

SHAKHTAR PLANS

Shakhtar have a few bids in, and plan to play a 4-2-2-2-1, with Elano and Fernandino manning the wings. The rest of the squad remains undisclosed.

1 thing is for sure, I am going to be making the biggest transfers in this setup... with some targets on my shortlist (tall-list) edging the 2m mark.

However I dont think my team will be very competative in the league for now as most are around 86-88 or on the decline in their career.

But the future is bright as I have managed to research around 30 giants that are not yet on the DB but look to be big stars.

Im really hoping to land Edwin Van Der Sar but am facing a bid war with Zenit who more than likely have more money and a better chance of signing. But I am not short of GK if i fail.