~Who is the BEST striker in the World ATM ??

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: ~Who is the BEST striker in the World ATM ??

Does he not play on the wing? :P If he plays upfront now then its a close run thing.

Well being honest, he plays in a various positions but is prodominantly a striker as he plays here for country and plays a f/w for barca. His SM position should be a f/w and he is a better player then torres, however torres is improving... think how good messi will be in a few years!! Hes still 21 :eek:

Torres is probably the best striker in the world, closely followed by Emile Heskey...

But na, Torres probably, but he doesn't deserve a 97. I've said in a couple of posts before, strikers shouldn't go past 96 because they are not as influential enough from that position to gain a 96+. Kaka, Ronaldo, Gerrard and Messi are all players that get involved in every aspect and deserve their rating, Torres (although amazing) is only a striker and never plays on the wing or in AM so he doesn't do enough for a 97.

No striker should get above 96, except Ronaldo back in his prime, but then he used to play out wide as well... in his prime anyway.

Cheers.

well' date=' im a chelsea fans, however, i don like drogba...:)[/quote']

who likes him ?

he isn't such a great player , IMO Torres is the best because he have technique and he isn't just a player who scores every match , he have a great vision also

I still think David Villa is better than Torres. We saw that in the Euros. Unfortunately, Villa isn't playing for a top side so rarely gets a chance to shine in comparison.

It's difficult to say who the best in the world is though. There are so many different types of striker. If you want a classic CF, it's van Nistelrooy. If you want a small, tricky player who likes to play wide/deep, it's Messi. If you want something in between, it's Villa.

yeah torres is not 97 and not influential he cant pass assits cross and also has a poor touch and also is gay lol

but.............

his finishing and heading is great i mean unbeleavle so therfore he mite get a 97 for that if he contiunes the form from last season.

prop the only striker who can pass cross etc is villa and maybe ibrahimovic but i would say villa is better.

so therefore watch villa as hes on form this season but mite not get an increase coz valencia doesnt play CL.

Someone please explain Ibrahimovic's merits to me? I've never been overly impressed when I've seen him play in Europe.

yes i agree i dont really know when hes gonna shine. :( :(

if he improves his consistency and his mental then he could be easily one of the best as he got eveythink what a striker needs. unless this doesnt happen he is going to be an normal good striker.

Ibrahimovic is more technical than Torres for a start, and I'm saying that while I remain with my opinion that Torres is better. His quality is undoubted; he's an absolute monster. Watch his goal against Bologna to understand what I'm speaking about.