Gold Championship 34 Match Report / Transfers Thread

Re: Gold Championship 34 Match Report / Transfers Thread

First indications about this season are starting to show that it's going to be very close between my Barcelona and Kenny's Madrid. Played four and we've both won 3 and lost 1. Also, drew my first SMFA Group game with Cruzeiro which isn't too great but starting to come into more form now with 3 wins in a row.

Messi is going to be huge again this season. He's got 4 goals in 3 games in the league already. He's bagged 87 goals for us in just over 150 games. It's going to be a good season by the looks of things! :D

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Gold Championship 34 Match Report / Transfers Thread Madrid Appoint Kensational..! Real Madrid Club de FĂștbol have confirmed that Kenneth McCandless has been made their new manager on a 4 yea

Re: GC34 match reports and transfers VIVA LA ALMERIA Adam Johnson appointed Almeria manager in shock twist ! Today Almeria announced Johnson as there new head coach, in a some what suprising t

Re: GC34 match reports and transfers A busy day in La Liga with various high profile managers signing contracts to be involved in the action from Spain, one in particular caught the eye of footbal

My first game in charge of Everton ends with a fine 2-0 victory at Stoke City. The squad wasn't in good shape so we had to rest some key players. The squad has been held together nicely by the previous managers which is what attracted me to take them on.

Next we welcome Portsmouth to Goodison Park.

p.s Jack Rodwell is not for sale ;)

Will respond to pm's later today.

• 3 months later...

badge-barcelona-main.gif

WHO ARE YA!? WHO ARE YA!? WHO ARE YA!?

Thought you were going to win the league this season Kenny ;):D

Tonight Barcelona retain the La Liga title tonight after a 5-2 win over Getafe! There is still one game left but we sit 4 points clear of second. The deadly trio of Messi, Alves and Iniesta strike again tonight.

League stats:

Lionel Messi - Appearances: 32 Goals: 29 Assists: 21

Dani Alves - Appearances: 33 Goals: 23 Assists: 18

Andres Iniesta - Appearances: 23 Goals: 19 Assists: 19

• 2 months later...

Shakhtar News Flash!

Since taking over this club who are playing out there games in Russia I have welcomed new blood.

Cristian Chivu: 30M

Patrick Viera: 11M

John Carew: 13M

Jorg Butt: 5.5M

Sami Hyypia: 5.7M

Happy as Sami will have this season here before hanging his boots and a solid 89 for that not going down any more.

Butt just signed a new deal with Munich still there number 1 only time will tell for a 90.

Carew a hard one was my fave player at Villa but been off form at Stoke but still getting goals still got it in my eyes could easy be a 89 again.

Viera well only two words golden legend.

Chivu was brought in because of the 91 rating as well as just cash was a easy deal.

Still sitting on 150M easy ready to spend more on 88+ players.

• 2 months later...

badge-barcelona-main.gif

Barcelona win the La Liga title for a third time in a row, quite an easy task this season actually. Valencia put up a good fight for 2/3 of the season but we ran away with it in the business end. We also won the Spanish Shield and Charity Shield and on Tuesday night we face Malaga in the Spanish Cup final as we aim to complete the quadruple. :D

Couple of recent transfers saw Hugo Lloris and Jefferson Farfan join the club with Michel Bastos, Rene Adler, Schaars and Kyle Bartley all leave the club. We are currently in advanced negotiations with a couple of clubs over big name players and hope to announce the signings within the next few days. Happy, as we're trying to freshen up the squad ready for next season and get quality players in, so that's all going well. We have a lot of good youngsters in the squad as well so it's sorted for the considerable future too with the likes of Muniain, Funes Mori, Douglas Costa, Jose Angel, Alderweireld and many other great youngsters at the club.