Gold Championship 34 Match Report / Transfers Thread

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Gold Championship 34 Match Report / Transfers Thread Madrid Appoint Kensational..! Real Madrid Club de Fútbol have confirmed that Kenneth McCandless has been made their new manager on a 4 yea

Re: GC34 match reports and transfers VIVA LA ALMERIA Adam Johnson appointed Almeria manager in shock twist ! Today Almeria announced Johnson as there new head coach, in a some what suprising t

Re: GC34 match reports and transfers A busy day in La Liga with various high profile managers signing contracts to be involved in the action from Spain, one in particular caught the eye of footbal

Re: Gold Championship 34

Spain Has The Forumers

Kensational - Real Madrid

Spoon - Sevilla

Danny Williams - Atletico Madrid

Asian Invasion - Valencia

Studge - Racing Santander

Mr.Adamski - Almeria

sonofPluto - Mallorca

DariusHenderson7 - Numancia

Well looking at this we should have some great banter going, its a shame the Barca man aint on. Mr Bilhar Billing is the man, if we had him it would be brilliant, but everything isnt prefect, good luck though guys. Also Kensational youd betta watch ya back, Numancia are coming lol.:)

Also sonofPluto Good Luck, youll need it for the first game of the season, (you should know what im talking about;) )

Spain Has The Forumers

Kensational - Real Madrid

Spoon - Sevilla

Danny Williams - Atletico Madrid

Asian Invasion - Valencia

Studge - Racing Santander

Mr.Adamski - Almeria

sonofPluto - Mallorca

DariusHenderson7 - Numancia

Well looking at this we should have some great banter going' date=' its a shame the Barca man aint on. Mr Bilhar Billing is the man, if we had him it would be brilliant, but everything isnt prefect, good luck though guys. Also Kensational youd betta watch ya back, Numancia are coming lol.:)

Also sonofPluto Good Luck, youll need it for the first game of the season, (you should know what im talking about;) )[/quote']

I was Espanyol but quit them shortly after I took em - regretting it now! Good luck all

Gold Championship 34 Match Report / Transfers Thread

200px-Hannover_96.png

HANNOVER GET NEW MANAGER

Gadga took over the hot seat this afternoon as hannovers manager, the mid aged english manager is said to be over the moon been asked to be come there manager, its a job in a life time claimed gadga, i'm hoping to bring in some players before our first match and try to build a quality strong bunch of lads not just for the title challenge but for europe as we are in the smfa shield,..

European Nations style of setup Idea :

Basicly' date=' you choose a star player and stuff like that and then some does the points after each turn.

I think it should be between Italy, Spain and England because most of the forumers are in these leagues.

Any body up for this?

[/left']

Dont get it mate??

Dont get it mate??

i guess you havent heard of Sparky's European Nations Setup then?

Well basicly, you will be playing like normal, but some one will record points as a table. ( so a win is 3 for example).

At the end of the season, whichever country has most points, wins.

To make it a bit different, you choose a "Star Player" and if he scores you get extra points or a clean sheet if a defender.

Know what I mean now?

makes me sick- same old people getting the good teams when will sm realise the current system is unfair and relies on a quick connection.

Should change it to being able to buy a team- and if you have a top 20 team you cannot ever get another 1 in any other gc

I agree that there should be some sort of quota on people having top teams.....a points system possibly. However you have brought up this buying a GC thing before and each time I read it it becomes more ridiculous :rolleyes:

Was out when it was created was created' date=' not that i would have been able to join anyway as Sparky did :rolleyes: and yet again got a good side. And.. me and you both know its bull that you wont join any more GCs![/quote']

Mate, I've been aiming for Inter since the last 4 GC's but have not been able to make it or whatever:rolleyes:

Jus to let you know - You have my word so feel to join whatever you like.. Im not gonna stop you...

Re: GC34 match reports and transfers

329_1205840207.gif

Lyon Appoint Allan MUFC as Manager!!

In a suprise move today Lyon appointed Allan MUFC as boss. Allan had been expected to be unveiled today as the Real Madrid boss.

The Lyon board have said 'we feel we have pulled a manager coup here, a number of managers were interested in this club but to have tricked sorry convinced Allan to sign with us is a major acheivement.'

Allan MUFC - I am happy to be here at Lyon, when i relised i was running a few hours late and would not be able to make Madrid in time i rang the Real Madrid board and recommended a friend. I am glad they decided to appoint him. Anyway as i was in France at the time i went to the local job's and benefits office and saw a frog team was looking for a new manager, gave them my CV and they offered me the job and thats how i got Lyon.

Ive looked at the team and theres a few good players here, a young guy called Benzema was the best kid in the playground and when he got tackled he seemed a little upset. Then an old guy Benzema's dad i'd say by the age of him (Juninho i think they called him) calmed Karim down and told everyone off

:rolleyes:

Mate' date=' I've been aiming for Inter since the last 4 GC's but have not been able to make it or whatever:rolleyes:

Jus to let you know - You have my word so feel to join whatever you like.. Im not gonna stop you...[/quote']

Whenever you or someone else join i cant!!!! Linked accounts or some bull :rolleyes: missed all GCs since 23!!!

makes me sick- same old people getting the good teams when will sm realise the current system is unfair and relies on a quick connection.

Should change it to being able to buy a team- and if you have a top 20 team you cannot ever get another 1 in any other gc

Net speed makes very little difference, i could point out Kensational, who has 1MB broadband and teams like Man Utd and Real Madrid. But i wont :rolleyes:

and as for buying a team.... i've already paid my money to get into these setups, why should i have to buy a team aswell

Re: GC34 match reports and transfers

spurs_logo.jpg

Spurs Have Something To Cheer About!

266_front_small.gif265_front_small.gif

Spurs fans finally had something to cheer about today as Armand Derri was announced as the new manager.

Earlier on, Juande Ramos resigned because of the bad results he was getting.

Armand Derri was the first to be asked, and accepted straight away. He had this to say :

" Armand Derri

Tottenham are a good team. They have some really good players and some good prospects. If I can get everyone playing as a team again, I think we will do well this season "

So, what was the first thing he did? He accepted bids for Zakora, Stalteri, Rocha and Cezar Sanchez!

He is reported to be sorting out sponsors and bidding for a few players as we speak.

More to come soon...........

If you believe you're not getting a team because you don't have a quick connection, why don't you spend the money you would be spending to buy teams on getting a faster connection. That would solve your problem wouldn't it :rolleyes:

Same old people getting same teams so we must have a trick up our sleeves:rolleyes:

Simple luck... I got in the house at 5.15 and it was created 5 mins later... Lucky or what.... But NO! I KNEW when it was being created therefore bagged a top side. :rolleyes:

You need to stop whining and like ben said.... Invest your 'GC MOney' on faster broadband. I don't have 16mb for nothing... Obviously the results show:rolleyes: