Gold Championship 34 Match Report / Transfers Thread

JuniorBlue

Re: Gold Championship 34

i guess you havent heard of Sparky's European Nations Setup then?

Well basicly' date=' you will be playing like normal, but some one will record points as a table. ( so a win is 3 for example).

At the end of the season, whichever country has most points, wins.

To make it a bit different, you choose a "Star Player" and if he scores you get extra points or a clean sheet if a defender.

Know what I mean now?[/quote']

Yeah cheers mate, but to be honest im not bothered:)

Spain Has The Forumers

Kensational - Real Madrid

Spoon - Sevilla

Danny Williams - Atletico Madrid

Asian Invasion - Valencia

Studge - Racing Santander

Mr.Adamski - Almeria

sonofPluto - Mallorca

DariusHenderson7 - Numancia

Well looking at this we should have some great banter going' date=' its a shame the Barca man aint on. Mr Bilhar Billing is the man, if we had him it would be brilliant, but everything isnt prefect, good luck though guys. Also Kensational youd betta watch ya back, Numancia are coming lol.:)

Also sonofPluto Good Luck, youll need it for the first game of the season, (you should know what im talking about;) )[/quote']

Bring on the first game mate :P should be a good one.

Feel sorry for Ken thou, he gets a decent team in a GC and finds me, Adam, Danny, and Asian Invasion all waiting for him lol

Right look mate the only 'top side' i have is Ajax, if it cheers you up you can have them (Still got Huntelar). Im not bothered about not getting Real M Man U Milan. I would love them, but the fact is im waiting for my time, your chance will come. If you have been trying for ages your chance will come.

Also you can have Ajax if you want.:)

Feel sorry for Ken thou' date=' he gets a decent team in a GC and finds me, Adam, Danny, and Asian Invasion all waiting for him lol[/quote']

All Noob managers then? :D:P

Nah, Makes it more exciting, rather than having 5-0 wins all the time. :):P

Also seems we have a cheat in the setup, have sent a ticket and a few quality teams will be coming free when SM decide to boot him. B)

Re: GC34 match reports and transfers

VIVA LA ALMERIA

2049.gif

Adam Johnson appointed Almeria manager in shock twist !

Today Almeria announced Johnson as there new head coach, in a some what suprising turn of events. It was believed that Manchester United had offered Adam a contract believed to be around 40k a week, but Johnson opted for a move to Spain. Almeria in Johnsons eyes are a team with potential, a team he feels he can push up the ranks in the Spains football Heirachy.

Johnson is one of the games youngest and talented managers, with vast experience and determiniation and knowledge that could match anyones, Almeria have got a good man for the job.

When interviewed by Skysports, Johnson set out his intentions.

What are your expectations with Almeria ?

Well i aim to improve there squad, and bring some form of success to this team and their supporters, because after all, they do deserve it.

So, Mr.Johnson, Do you think your squad has "enough" to meet your expectations?

I think i have a good team, a few positions need strengthening but im sorting that out as we speak. I have my eye ona few gems !

So what would be your ideal season ?

Erm well a top 8 finish would be great, and maybe a domestic final , i definitly want to send out a message to the big boys.

Are their any managers in this league that you are looking forward to facing ?

Yes of course there is, Mallorca are managed by Simon, a close friend of mine and a manager who i am threatened by, something i cannot say about anyone else.

Johnson has stated that there are two players in his squad, that no one, will ever be able to prize away from him. They are Pablo Piatti and Negredo.

29624.jpgnegredo_621420.jpg

Episode 1

10_front_small.gif156_1194087413.gif12_front_small.gif

Numancia News

At 6:00pm today Englishman Mark Swift was made the new manager of Numancia. They are yet to start there season, they play in the Spanish First Division, also know as La Liga. Numancia’s new manager started talking to the other managers in the league. He talked personally to the Mallorca manager, sonofpluto.

‘Who said that a good mick taking from anyone is welcome as it is all part of the banter.’

In an earlier press conference Mark had this to say,

‘Well in all honesty I know very little about Numancia, and to make it even more difficult I can’t speak a word of Spanish. So it’s not going to be the easiest job, this is said without looking for excuses, I havent talked to any of the players as I have only just arrived here. Im yet to meet with the chairman or look around the facilities. My aim is low compared to the ‘wild’ fans who want top 5, im concentrating on the youth setup this transfer market. Although there will be some first team signings. Also the only signings im making are people who are Spanish. Saying this it would be perfect to become the Spain national manager. So I havent done anything yet at the club but hope to sort them out tomorrow morning before training (School :P ).’

10_front_small.gif156_1194087413.gif12_front_small.gif

Cardiff_City_crest.png

Cardiff City Football Club

Earlier this Evening Cardiff City announced Nick Justice as there new manager. He is said to be Delighted to be in charge on the Championship Club. And has said that he will try to bring them into the Premiership but that will be a tought thing to do but i believe its possible. Ledley will be Captian for the Season ahead and will not be Sold he is our best Player. We have already brought in Gunter on loan from Tottenham which we are happy to bring him back to the club even if its on loan. We will need to bring in some new players as we have a very small sidee of only 21. We need atlease 23 players but we know maybe briniging in World class players will be very hard but we'll try bring in known players. We also would like a Friendly at a good Club we have Challanged Spurs, but we will Wait a Repnose.

080612201320-518-496.jpg

(New on loan player)

All Noob managers then? :D:P

Nah' date=' Makes it more exciting, rather than having 5-0 wins all the time. :):P

Also seems we have a cheat in the setup, have sent a ticket and a few quality teams will be coming free when SM decide to boot him. B)[/quote']

Well seen as you are Real Madrid im guessing your one of them. Wait that would be stupid to send a ticket in against your self :P.

But yeah what teams and who is it i allways like looking into theese things, i like making my own verdict.

Cheers, if you dont wanna post them publically send me a pm please but you dont have to as allways

Well seen as you are Real Madrid im guessing your one of them. Wait that would be stupid to send a ticket in against your self :P.

But yeah what teams and who is it i allways like looking into theese things' date=' i like making my own verdict.

Cheers, if you dont wanna post them publically send me a pm please but you dont have to as allways[/quote']

I will be naming and shaming tomorrow.

Don't worry, I know I'm right. 100%! B)

Just annoying when im a very good manager and not able to get a team with any players rated over 88 therefore no transfers at all take place due to people wanting p/e

invest in faster net? you any idea how much that will cost when a set-up is only 5 quid jeez!

Feel sorry for Ken thou' date=' he gets a decent team in a GC and finds me, Adam, Danny, and Asian Invasion all waiting for him lol[/quote']

Haha :rolleyes:

So what round is this Simon, like 5 or something lol?

GC1 - Werder (now Koln :mad: ) vs Dortmund

GC6 - Zaragoza vs Atletico

GC10 - Spartak vs CSKA

EC1 - Leeds/Wolves vs Stoke

We have/had some good battles going on B)

Anyway bring on this season good luck fellas!

Veracruz Appoint Chris Benton as Their New Manager!

VeracruzLogo.gif

Bentons New Challenge.

Bentons really glad to join this club, he thinks that the club has great potential, and with his guidance they could be really successful in the 1st Mexican Division.

Bentons looking to buy players 87+

And to loan players 88+.

Contact him if you have any deal offers.

sergio_aguero_the_associated_press.jpg

A busy day in La Liga with various high profile managers signing contracts to be involved in the action from Spain, one in particular caught the eye of football fans worldwide. Highly successful B) Englishman Danny Williams took the chance to manage his childhood Spanish side Atletico Madrid and battle it out against the big 2 of Spain.

'This squad can win the league with no changes whatsoever. Players like Kun Aguero' date=' Forlan,Raul Garcia,Maxi Rodriguez all strike fear into the other managers and they know when they get the chance to play us, they won't win!'[/color']

Danny also laughed off the challenge from Almeria..

'Adam who? Alme..who? is this a joke?..So this manager is scared of one manager in this league' date=' does he know who I am? does he know the Valencia manager?, Real Madrid manager? he needs to take a look around!'[/color']

More banter..

'Oh yeah Almeria with Piatti...He should be at a real club' date=' we have answered his plee to be at a better club with a better mentor and made a offer for the youngster.'[/color']

Last thing he had to say...

'Good luck to Simon' date='Kuldeep,Ken,Darius and that manager from Almeria!'[/color']

la_liga_logo.jpg

Veracruz Appoint Chris Benton as Their New Manager!

VeracruzLogo.gif

Bentons New Challenge.

Bentons really glad to join this club, he thinks that the club has great potential, and with his guidance they could be really successful in the 1st Mexican Division.

Bentons looking to buy players 87+

And to loan players 88+.

Contact him if you have any deal offers.

Just annoying when im a very good manager and not able to get a team with any players rated over 88 therefore no transfers at all take place due to people wanting p/e

invest in faster net? you any idea how much that will cost when a set-up is only 5 quid jeez!

Like everyone has said, stop moaning that the same people get the sames teams in GC's then.

Like everyone said, get a better internet connection.