Sign in to follow this  
Baseball Furie

P/E in squad sheet

I don't know if it's been done before but I think we should be able to see the players we have offered in P/E on the squad sheet.

If like me you find it annoying when you can't remember what players you've added to a Player Exchange deal when bidding for another player, you'll find it frustrating if your bids collapse because of it.

ckacnasnk.jpg

Opinions?

Re: P/E in squad sheet

100% agree.

I have always found it frustrating when you accidentally double P/E bid which results in at least a collapsed transfer.

This method would save alot of time as you would only have to check back to the squad page where the P/E sign is clearly visible.

much better than having to revert back to the 'player in bids' tab to check which players have been offered and then back to the squad page and remember those names again.

Top idea. Im all for it!

I don't know if it's been done before but I think we should be able to see the players we have offered in P/E on the squad sheet.

If like me you find it annoying when you can't remember what players you've added to a Player Exchange deal when bidding for another player' date=' you'll find it frustrating if your bids collapse because of it.

[img']http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o319/samthedevil53/ckacnasnk.jpg[/img]

Opinions?

Think this would be a ripper of an idea. good stuff, now just hope SM implements it into the game - it will make things look way more organised and easier for us managers :P

If like me you find it annoying when you can't remember what players you've added to a Player Exchange deal when bidding for another player' date=' you'll find it frustrating if your bids collapse because of it.

[img']http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o319/samthedevil53/ckacnasnk.jpg[/img]

Opinions?

Totally agree Sam, the amount of times I get Cash deals when I want part exchange deals is just crazy.

SM definately need to look into this.