I guess Ajax and PSV are trying hard to sign 16 year old Serbian Wonderkid Filip Djuricic. I've heard that this guy is the biggest talent to ever come out of Serbia. Olympiacos stole him from Red Star but know Ajax is trying to get him and I would rather have him go there because they will know what to do with him. I found this article on a Dutch website but I went to Google translator and translated it to English. The translation isn't all that great though but I'm sure you'll understand it.

Here's the article:

Ajax keeps Serb youth in the international eye

21/09/2008 12:45

Ajax is interested in Filip Djuricic. Scout Gerrie Mühren looked last Thursday in Belgrade the Serbian youth international during an international match in Serbia and Greece Under-17 Under-17.

Djuricic is a sixteen-year-old talent. His agent, Jovica Radonjic, confirms the interest in the Volkskrant. "I want him as soon as possible to Ajax goes."

Radonjic is a well-known in Ajax, because the Serbian agency also represents the interests of Miralem SULEJMANI

Source: VI.nl

Attorney wants Djuricic (16) quickly to Ajax

The agent of Filip Djuricic, Jovica Radonjic, confirms the interest of Ajax in his young client. The interests want the 16-year-old talent as quickly as possible to the Amsterdammers performance.

That says Radonjic, also agent of Ajax-peak Miralem SULEJMANI, Sunday in De Volkskrant. "I want him as soon as possible to Ajax goes."

The player was Radnički Obrenavac Thursday by scout Gerrie Mühren viewed during the international match between Serbia youth under seventeen and the peers of Greece.

• 7 months later...

Re: Filip Djuricic Future Serbian Playmaker

He was on trial at Manchester United in January and the two clubs couldn't meet to an agreement.

Red Star Belgrade was willing to pay the 16 year old 750,000 salary a year, which is more than the most expensive player at Red Star Belgrade- Nenad Milijas worth 7 million Euros Serbian Starting International- Now you know how good this Djuricic kid is :)

In the end he transferred to Herenveen in Erdivisie in meantime for a couple million euros it is believed. It's an excellent youth school in Holland and I believe his game will prosper in the meantime. He's only 16 years old but I believe we will see him debut by early as next season since he was the best player in the Serbian third division and was schooling 20-30 year old's which got him a trial from Manchester United.

He's literally the most popular youth footballer in Serbia at the moment. I think he's on par with Danijel Aleksic and Adem Ljajic, despite being one year younger.

His technique is beyond amazing as well as his set-pieces and crosses are excellent. His vision and passing skills are greater than that of even Adem Ljajic and he reminds me of a more attacking skilled Dragan Stojkovic(Greatest skilled Serbian player of all time IMO)

This kid is going to be a star in the future and is def. going to be Serbia's future playmaker.

The three players that I highly rate from Serbia's youth are Aleksic, Ljajic, and Djuricic....From the senior NT I rate Gojko Kacar, Zoran Tosic, Ivan Obradovic, and Miralem Sulejmani

• 4 weeks later...

Re: Filip Djuricic

Here's a little video of him during the Eurovoetbal tournament in the Netherlands earlier in June. Đuričić was voted best player of the tournament and won the top-scorer award as well :thumbsup:

Some of the teams that participated in this tournament:

Anderlecht, Groningen, Schalke 04, Valencia, Ajax, PSV, Slavia Prague, Heerenveen, Real Madrid, IFK Göteborg, HSV and Heracles all participated in this tournament.

Heerenveen came to the final and lost 2-1 against Valencia.

Djuricic scored in the final but it was not enough as Valencia came away with the 2-1 victory.

He single-handidly took Heerenveen to the finals as he was voted top goal scorer of the tournament and player of the tournament. I'm telling you guys get him now as he's going to be one hell of a player in the future. He is Serbia's future playmaker and that video shows only have of his skills ;)

Just wait till the U-19 tournament next year ;)

HAREN - Het 33ste Eurovoetbaltoernooi is zondagmiddag gewonnen door Valencia. De Spanjaarden versloegen sc Heerenveen in de finale met 2-1.

Heerenveen begon goed aan de wedstrijd en nam na acht minuten in de eerste helft een 1-0 voorsprong door een doelpunt van Filip Djuricic. Na de pauze zetten de Spanjaarden aan voor een offensief. De gelijkmaker viel tien minuten na de rust door een kopbal van Francisco Garcia. Dezelfde Garcia besliste vervolgens de finale kort voor tijd met zijn tweede treffer. Heerenveen was lange tijd de betere ploeg, maar gaf de doelpunten te makkelijk weg.

Zo is Valencia de opvolger geworden van Bayern München dat vorig jaar het toernooi won. Heerenveen speler Filip Djuricic werd gekozen tot beste speler van het toernooi. Het duel om de derde plaats werd gewonnen door Hamburger SV. De Duitsers versloegen in een aantrekkelijk duel Ajax na het nemen van strafschoppen. Na de reguliere speeltijd was de stand 2-2.

De eindstand:

1. Valencia

2. sc Heerenveen

3. Hamburger SV

4. Ajax

5. FC Twente

6. PSV

7. Real Madrid

8. FC Groningen

9. Schalke '04

10. Slavia Praag

11. RSC Anderlecht

12. IFK Göteborg

Beste speler en topscorer: Filip Djuricic, sc Heerenveen

Beste doelman: Jurjan Wouda, sc Heerenveen

Aantal toeschouwers: 24.500

Aantal doelpunten: 93

Anyone that speaks dutch can translate for us here :)

Guest Abdel Zizi

It says the 33nd annual tournament is won bij Valencia 2-1 against Heerenveen.

Heerenveen started well and after 8 minutes Djuricic scored.

After the break, Spain was an attacking force. The equalizer came 10 minutes after the break by a heeder of Garcia. That same guy scored just before the final whistle the final goal. Heerenveen was better, but they gave it away.

This way Valencia is the successor of Bayern Munich, who won last year.

Heerenveen player Djuricic is named player of the tournament.

HSV won the 3rd place after penalties against Ajax.

The final table

1. Valencia

2. sc Heerenveen

3. Hamburger SV

4. Ajax

5. FC Twente

6. PSV

7. Real Madrid

8. FC Groningen

9. Schalke '04

10. Slavia Praag

11. RSC Anderlecht

12. IFK Göteborg

Best player and topscorer: Filip Djuricic, sc Heerenveen

Best goalie: Jurjan Wouda, sc Heerenveen

Attendance: 24.500

Total goals: 93

• 3 weeks later...

I read a dutch article the other day on how the Heerenveen coach stated that he's never coached such a talent in his whole life.

May I remind you that Heerenveen are one of the top youth schools in the world and that they produce stars on an occassion...

EX: Pranjic, Bradley, Sulejmani, etc.

Djuricic is training with the first team and will unfortunately not be able to debut until he turns 18 because of his work permit =/

But make sure to watch him for Serbia's U-19's next year and possibly some U-21 games.

He's the only official playmaker we have in all our youths and/or Senior NT

Guest Abdel Zizi

Too bad he ain't at Heerenveens first team yet, this month they are coming to play a friendly in my hometown.

BTW, Djuricic played 17 games already says Wiki?

If this is true, and i doubt it, he could be easily added..

Guest Abdel Zizi

Ya I sent in a ticket bout a month ago saying he had played 17 games but they sent me a reply saying its not a high enough level to be put on SM think its a forth division team.. or something..

It's a thrid div team, but that's bull.

Competitive is competitive, SM are full of it.

Guest Abdel Zizi

If someone can PM me right now with a reliable source he played for that third div team, he'll be added tomorrow or the day after.

SM told me they want to add him but Wiki isn't reliable.

I'll search myself for a better link

Guest Abdel Zizi

It's still open, anyone?

I need a link that shows he played for the third div team, he will be added if I can provide that link.

Everybody knows he did, but nothing on the net targets that team.

Soccerway does provide league results, but no team sheets.

Here you guys go...

http://www.soccerway.com/teams/serbia/fk-radnicki-obrenovac/

It shows that Radnicki Obrenovac is in the Srpska Liga...Which in fact is the Serbian third league...

Not to mention that he played for the reserve teams of Red Star Belgrade and Olympiakos.

He's now trianing with Heerenveen's first team.

Srpska Liga Belgrade is a section of the Srpska Liga, Serbia's third football league. Teams from Belgrade are in this section of the league. The other sections are Srpska Liga East, Srpska Liga West, and Srpska Liga Vojvodina.

Srpska Liga Beograd Teams 08/09

* BASK Beograd

* FK Beograd

* FK Dorćol

* FK Lisović

* OFK Mladenovac

* PKB Padinska Skela

* FK Palilulac

* FK Radnički Jugopetrol

* FK Radnički Obrenovac

* FK Sinđelić Beograd

* FK Sopot

* FK Srem Beograd

* FK Šumadija Jagnjilo

* FK Teleoptik

* FK Zemun

* FK Železničar Beograd

Guest Abdel Zizi

Here you guys go...

http://www.soccerway.com/teams/serbia/fk-radnicki-obrenovac/

It shows that Radnicki Obrenovac is in the Srpska Liga...Which in fact is the Serbian third league...

Not to mention that he played for the reserve teams of Red Star Belgrade and Olympiakos.

He's now trianing with Heerenveen's first team.

That's not the thing I need.

I need a confirmation link that shows he actually played for that first team, which we now he did.

Something like a team sheet of a game, or something like that.

This is what SM said:

We do not mind waiting for a better source than that about Djuricic, but obviously would need a more reliable source to add him, so when you have more time please update this ticket with a link to prove he has played so many games and we will be delighted to add him.

I really liked the response and I would love a good link to show them.

I don't know why we have to go looking for refrences. Isn't it SM's job to go look for which players should be on the database? I mean come on now.....

Anyhow, Djuricic was called up to Serbia's U-19 squad.

He's the youngest player in the squad and the only player from the 92 generation as everyone else is either from the 1990 or 1991 generation.

He was called up because our captain Nenad Krsticic has been injured for a long time and the coach doesn't know if he's in full fitness, so we actually might see Djuricic starting! :eek:

Not to mention that this squad is the most talented one i've seen in years. I'd have to say since since the Suker, Mijatovic, Savicevic, Stojkovic, etc days..

When Yugoslavia was still together.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Is about to make his debut very soon because he just turned 18 recently.

Remember this name guys as I believe he has more talent in one shoe than Adem Ljajic and Danijel Aleksic combined ;)

The dutch media are claiming him to be the Serbian Johan Cruijff. Nothing just because he resembles him in looks but his elegant dribbling and distributing skills. He's the perfect #10 and will be playing for a big club very soon mark my words :)

• 1 month later...

I'm suprised nobody has talked about him yet. A week after his 18th bday he debuted for Herenveen. He's played 3 games so far resulting in one assist and one goal. Today was his best game by far as he hit the post once and scored his only goal of the season so far a couple weeks after his debut. I'd say by the end of the season he'll be at least an 85 not to mention the fact that he'll be Herenveen's best player in no time, which doesn't say much because their whole team is horrible but still for an 18 year old it's amazing. If you search on youtube you will find numerous comparisons to Johan Cruijff. Here's his compilation video of his debut against Heracles. This video doesn't show just the good stuff but every single touch he had in the game, so it shows what he needs to improve on but overall very solid debut for the youngster. I expect to see him at a big league one day as a playmaker for a top flight club.

I'll post his goal later on once I find it.

Here's Djuricic's first assist.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e-Hr6Rd8T38

It's the first goal

I saw his debut' date=' he was awesome. To bad, I didn't knew he was on DB. Otherwise I would have signed him in EC 5579.[/quote']

Haha, I have him now. :D

Finally, I got a players after I got him added:). It was a shame I didn't get him in EC106. :(

I also saw him in his debut against RKC Waalwijk, when he assisted Sibon's goal. This guy will become a quality player, mark my words. :)

The future of Serbian football is looking bright.

Haha' date=' I have him now. :D

Finally, I got a players after I got him added:). It was a shame I didn't get him in EC106. :(

I also saw him in his debut against RKC Waalwijk, when he assisted Sibon's goal. This guy will become a quality player, mark my words. :)

The future of Serbian football is looking bright.[/quote']

Thank God for this youngster because we currently have no #10 in our NT. I'd say the closest to a #10 would be Zdravko Kuzmanovic or upcoming Adem Ljajic but none of those players are pure playmakers like Djuricic. Lets hope he develops nicely and becomes world class one day especially since i've been hyping him up for the past 2 years hahaha :D

Guest Abdel Zizi

I've watched the entire AZ - Heerenveen game.

Djuricic was so massive, you wouldn't believe it.

Un-dis-cri-be-able!

Holland is very chauvinistic, but they throw it all overboard.

Three same reactions in different words on the Heerenveen forum:

What a player, most talented player in the Eredivisie since Van Basten, but what a shame he has to play with those losers from our team.

From the own Heerenveen supporters, says it all..