NAINGGOLAN, Radja and Francesco Renzetti

up gunners

NAINGGOLAN, Radja (20 years old)

he is a midfielder currently playing for Piacenza. despite his club being placed fifteenth on the ladder he has been the clubs only shinning light for the season and out of 8 games he has started all of the. i will now show you his sm info.

SM Player Fact File

SM Club:

Piacenza

Squad:

Senior Squad

Rating: 75

Last Rating Change: 2 (Date: 15-2-2008)

SM Value: £547,000

Contract:

4 Years - £7,560 per Turn

Francesco Renzetti (20 years old)

(before i start SM have made an error regarding his current club he now plays for albinoleffe)

he is a defender currently playing for albinoleffe. his club are doing good at the moment being placed 6th on the ladder. he has been outstanding for albinoleffe so far playing 8/8 games. he is sure of a rise come the italian rating changes. this is his sm info.

SM Club:

Lucchese

Squad:

Senior Squad

Rating: Help 78

Last Rating Change: 0

SM Value: £1,395,000

Contract:

2 Years - £8,085 per Turn

both players with big potential in an increase

enjoy

• 8 months later...

Re: NAINGGOLAN, Radja and Francesco Renzetti

I think a update is long overdue :D. Well this find has been probably one of my most successful and that is Fran Renzetti. Currently he is still playing for Albinoleffe and was one of there stars this season in defence. He appeared 39 times in the season out of 40 and they were all starts. He also banged in a goal. He has also been included in Italy's youth teams as well including this years U21 championships. He rose from 78 to 83 and it won't stop there.

Radja Nainggolan appeared 37 times with 36 starts and 1 sub. He finished off with 3 goals. He rose from 75 to 82 and he also won't stop there. He also got his first cap for Belgium in the Kirrin cup. Despite the Kirrin cup not really being a really prestigious cup it still counts towards caps. Also Roma have declared their interest in both players. Not bad for my first two finds :D

Hope you bought em' Dermo is sure was worth the wait i guess :D

Honestly' date=' Radja Nainggolan is half Indonesian because one of his parents is Indonesia[/quote']

Should of called him up before the 29th of May :D I doubt he would pick Indonesia over Belgium though no offence. Would be really interesting to see if he makes the move from Serie B to A.

Should of called him up before the 29th of May :D I doubt he would pick Indonesia over Belgium though no offence. Would be really interesting to see if he makes the move from Serie B to A.

Yeah,he likely to choose Belgium because he has called by Belgium U21 and it looks he know nothing about Indonesia as he never come here