An absolute dream come true!

As you may know as I have managed a Leeds United for over a year now and since then have seen them rise from nothing into a team of whiz-kids and superstars.

Well I have since seen them win division 3 (league 1) followed straight away by division 2 (the championship) and now, well im not doing so bad in division 1 (premier league) considering most teams have an average of 92+ and mines 89

leedswinningbg6.png

w800.png

Well the point of this thread is just to thank everybody (on here) for their help! I wouldn't of done it without you and it really is my greatest achievement

Re: An absolute dream come true!

Speechluss!

I simply am lost for words- an absolute dream come true...

dreamsdocometruewf6.png

w800.png

So much hard work, reading and research finally paid off in what i feel may be the best ever SM achievement.

As you can see i really didn't think it would happen as i was behind man u going into the final game but my team worked hard and beat fulham 4-0 to gain the trophy and fulfill so many young dreams.

This fallen giant is once again a gallactico

Re: An absolute dream come true!

Well done Adonis! :)

Im hoping to do something similar with a Swindon side I manage. my squad isnt anywhere as big as yours but it is full of youth. They were bottom of Division 3 and in debt when I took over, I managed to save them and get promoted the next season and now Im winning Division 2. Bring on the Premiership!