Gold Championship 36 Match Report Thread

LiamSmith

Re: Gold Championship 36 Match Report Thread

300px-Bandierone_ata-toro_0102.jpg

ATALANTA GIVE GADGA THE JOB

Gadga was today revield as the new manager of Atalanta, the english manager was said to be miffed a bit on missing out on a job in the EPL but said that he has no regrets on taking the job on italy, lovely stadium and the fans came out in there thousands to see there new manager, gadga said that he is interested in a fair few players but thinks he will struggle as most managers want px or askin over our budget. Gadga was handed the forthcoming fixture and went pail as he saw the first match of the season away to inter..

Re: Gold Championship 36

arsenal%20badge.jpg

Marios Tofaris Is The New Manager Of Arsenal FC

Arsenal FC have today unveiled there new manager Marios Tofaris. This is what Marios Tofaris had to say after recieving the job at Arsenal " I am thrilled to be in charge of one of the greatest side's in football. I feel we can go a long way and win the league and maybe even do the double. If we do not win the double then I think we can win the Barclays Premier League. We have the quality player's such as Francesc Fabregas who is one of the best player's in the world. We also have lot's of upcoming talent such as Theo Walcott."

Arsenal FC Unveil New Kit For The New Season

Home Kit Away Kit

arsenalhomelg9.pngarsenalawayfz6.png

Arsenal today have also released there new kit for the season. The home kit is one of there traditianal red with white sleeves were as the away one is a bit different but that's how Arsenal's away kit's usually are they change there colour's. This is what Marios Tofaris had to say about the new kit's "The kit's look great.

Transfer News!!!

This is what Marios Tofaris had to say about transfer's "I am after a couple of player's. The player's that I want are Diego, Rafael Van Der Vaart, Sergio Aguero and Karim Benzema. Everybody can go Except for Francesc Fabregas, Samir Nasri and The Walcott."

It seem's that Arsenal have already had a bid accepted from San Lorenzo for Cristian Raul Ledesma for £18 million. This is what the manager of Arsenal Marios Tofaris had to say "I think Cristian Raul Ledesma is a great signing as we only had Francesc Fabreags in center midfield and Denilson in center midfield but Denlison ios yet to become a world star so I think Cristan Raul Ledesma would be a great addition to the team."

cledesma.jpg

Cristian Raul Ledesma Arsenal's Newest Signing

hamburger.gif

Ross Philp unveiled as Hamburg boss

Around thirty minutes ago, unemployed manager Ross Philp was offered the job at the HSH Nordbank Arena and was proudly presented soon after, as the new Hamburger SV manager. It was rumoured that the Scotsman was to replace Arsene Wenger at the helm at London club Arsenal, but these talks were rubbished by Philp's associates. SMFA TV caught up with Philp moments ago and he said the following: "I am overjoyed to be managing here in Germany again having been away for a while, managing Werder Bremen before. This Hamburg team has a lot of potential and the main thing this year is the league title, and I want it. It is well within the capabilities of this team, and as per usual, I will tinker with the team and hopefully I can build a good squad".

art.bayern.gi.jpg

So Philp has said his aim is to lift the Bundesliga trophy, celebrated last season and shown above, by Bayern Munchen. They have a stronger side agreed the new Hamburg manager, but he believes that the spirit he can put into his players, it will make up for the supposed gap in quality. But other teams such as Schalke, Werder Bremen and Stuttgart will all be up there come the end of the 38-game season and Philp is relishing the challenge on behalf of his side. Hamburg have byes in both the domestic cups, and face a tough first round SMFA Shield tie against fellow German side Vfl Wolfsburg. The two-legged round will see Hamburg travel to their counterparts on November 7th before hosting them for the second 90 minutes only one week later. Philp fancies his side's chances of progression at this point already.

hsv_bayern_468x345_2.jpg

Philp announced his captain soon after taking over and named Dutch international midfielder Nigel De Jong as the man to lead his side to glory. Despite defender Joris Mathijsen being in the running, De Jong above pipped his team-mate to the role. Philp said that the Dutchman has the leadership skills to be the captain, and added that his ability while on and off the ball is unquestionable. It is said that players such as Petric, Jarolim and Mathijsen don't have their places at the club, but Philp has said that De Jong's position at the club is cemented, and has dually made him unavailable to all other clubs at this point in time, and he will play a big part in how the season goes for Hamburg. The 23 year old told SMFA TV that he was delighted and that it is a boost at such an early point under Philp to be given the opportunity.

2953753367_f652f27454_o.jpg

Andrews joins Internazionale!!

In possibly the biggest move of the season so far, Keith Andrews has moved to the San Siro from Blackburn Rovers, for the impressive fee of £1million!

Also completing moves to Italy are German internationals Bastian Schweinsteiger and Lukas Podolski, along with a fee of £8million in exchange for Zlatan Ibrahimovic.

Mauro Zarate also completed his switch to Inter, joining from Italians rivals Lazio in exchange for Julio Cruz and £8million

Inter have also agree fees for Gabriel Tamas of Dinamo Bucuresti, and Banel Nicolita of Steaua Bucureşti, for £10.1 and £12.6million respectively.

The club have also announced that offers for their players have been few and lacking in quality, so the squad make take a more familiar form when the season starts than previously expected.

arsenal%20badge.jpg

Transfer News!!!

There has been a surprise at the lack of bid's for Arsenal FC player's. Here is what the manager of Arsenal FCMarios Tofaris had to say "I can't believe it. Nobody has bidded for any of my player's. Everybody can go except for Francesc Fabregas, Samir Nasri and Theo Walcott."

adebayor_370269a.jpg

Goalscoring machine Emmanuel Adebayor can go

arsenal%20badge.jpg

Marios Tofaris Blast's San Lorenzo Manager

The Arsenal FC manager Marios Tofaris has just held a press confrance blasting the manager of San Lorenzo "We had a deal that I sign Cristian Raul Ledesma that we sign him for £18 million and minute's before the completion of the transfer the San Loernzo manager C.M cancel's the deal and PM's me saying that he doesn't think he can get another player and that's why cancelled the deal he said. Minute's later he accept's a bid of £18 million for Cristian Raul Ledesma for £18 million."

Just letting people know that I might be leaving my post as Man Utd manager sometime today. Reasons being that i prefer custom setups where i can compete with friends and family and i just can't get into these setups anymore. That and the fact that there is quite a few leagues I'm in starting their new season and i want to concentrate on those more. Canceled the deals I've accepted so apologies to the people i had deals with.

I'll let y'all know when, if i do leave so you can have a mad scramble to get them. :D

306_1206064924.gif

São Paulo

São Paulo Have Secured the Loan Signings of Internazioanle duo Mauro Zarate and Mario Balotelli and Also Sporting Midfielder Alexandre Bruno Pereirinha. São Paulo are trying to bring in a Perminate Deal we will hope to bring in some players if we don't we don't, but it would be nice to bring in some class players if we can.

mauro_zarate.jpg

78_1204619723.gif

swindon town signings!!!!

today swindon town have signed four players there names are:-Sahr SENESIE, Lander VAN STEENBRUGGHE, Filip LONCARIC and Oscar DIAZ.

these are great signings for the club and are our best players as well. they all have got into the first team straight away!!!! but there is a problem after the signings of these four players we have nearly gone into minus money at the moment we only have 194k and before we signed them all we had 7.5 mil!!!!

more swindon town news soon.

10_front_small.gif2_front_small.gif

Canceled the deals I've accepted so apologies to the people i had deals with.

Yes' date=' I was gutted. Was desperate for a winger. Cancelling my search for wingers now cos I can't find a decent deal, everyone including myself looking for 2 for 1 deals. Gonna try a different formation instead.

Anyway [b']Aleksandr HLEB[/b] is now availble in exchange for 2 players 89/90+. Positions needed CB, FW/CF

real_madrid_logo.jpg

Ruud Van Nistlerooy, Casillas, Gago, Diarra, Heinze and possibly Sergio Ramos

All still available for part exchange

Ramos would take a huge offer though,

Casillas a 92+ rtd GK in return and another 93+ player

Diarra two 92+

Ruud Van Nistlerooy 91+ and 93+

Gago would cost two 90's

Heinze again two 90's

think my prices are too steep ??? i dont care ;)

Villereal News

Since Aaron Bolam was named manager of villereal he has been trying to make the squad much stronger going into the season.He has told much of the players that they can leave as he wants to have a new team heding into the season.Some transfers that have been including Villereal is that Santi Cazorla Will be Leaving The club The deal will be seeing Cabanans joining the club from America and 7mil going into Vilereal Spending fee.

caz.gifcab.gif

Also Villreal have had there bid accepted for KALINIC, Nikola , Aaron is very plaesed wtih the signing as he said there was lots of clubs intrested in him and he chose to join his team.

First game Villereal V Real betis

Hamburg's first signing.. Aleksandr Hleb!

Hleb_Barca.jpg

Joris Mathijsen and Mladen Petric leave for Barca, as Belarussian winger Aleksandr Hleb joins German side Hamburger SV. This means that Philp will play Ivica Olic up top on his own from now on, and will look at either Piotr Trochowski, Thiago Neves or Hleb to support the Croatian striker. Philp now needs a centre back, and is will to part with any of his team to bring in the much needed defender. Philp will now make numerous bids in the hope of finding a defender.

2953753367_f652f27454_o.jpg

Romanian duo move to Italy!

Internazionale have completed the signings of Romanian Internationals Banel Nicolita of Steaua Bucureşti for £12.6million, and Gabriel Tamas of Dinamo Bucuresti for £10.1million

Brazilian striker Carvalha Amauri is also set to join from rivals Juventus tomorrow, in exchange for Hernan Crespo and a fee of £2.5milllion

Man Utd News

manutdbz3.png

Just to let people know, i will be staying. Had a change of heart. :)

First piece of club news is that Ronaldo will be leaving for Bayern after a counter offer of Ribery and Lahm was accepted. Ronaldo is a big player to lose but i feel i am improving the squad by bringing in two enormously talented players.

Vidic is up for grabs so to all readers, make me an offer, no cash only deals.

Man Utd News

manutdbz3.png

Just to let people know' date=' i will be staying. Had a change of heart. :)

First piece of club news is that Ronaldo will be leaving for Bayern after a counter offer of Ribery and Lahm was accepted. Ronaldo is a big player to lose but i feel i am improving the squad by bringing in two enormously talented players.

Vidic is up for grabs so to all readers, make me an offer, no cash only deals.[/size']

Man that's harsh, I had to cancel other deals when you cancelled our Messi deal.