Sign in to follow this  
zoomboom8

Help with BIG David Villa deal! Please!

Should I exchange Hleb (93, RM/AM) and Arshavin (93, F/AM) for Villa (94, F)?

Other forwards are Adebayor, Van Persie, Quagliarella and Zarate

Other mids who can play AM and/or on the Right are Joe Cole, Trochowski, Hamsik and Walcott (although rarely).

Thanks for the help and reps for quality advice.

Re: Help with BIG David Villa deal! Please!

Should I exchange Hleb (93' date=' RM/AM) and Arshavin (93, F/AM) for Villa (94, F)?

Other mids who can play AM and/or on the Right are Joe Cole, Trochowski, Hamsik and Walcott (although rarely).

Thanks for the help and reps for quality advice.[/quote']

Personally I wouldn't do it. Villa is a class striker ain't no doubt about it but Arshavin is class and Hleb is playing great for Barcelona atm. and you have a decent strike force with RVP, Adebayor Quaggy and Zarate so I don't think you need him. Unless you could change Hleb or Arshavin in the deal?

Should I exchange Hleb (93' date=' RM/AM) and Arshavin (93, F/AM) for Villa (94, F)?

Thanks for the help and reps for quality advice.[/quote']

Tricky, Villa is a 95 IMO although whether he'll change this Spanish ratings is doubtful.

Hleb could make 94/5 in the future although by the same token i can c him at 92 just as easily....depends if he can play or not :confused:

Ashravin is over-rated at 93 IMO but lets not hv another argument about this ok, people? ;)

But id say 93 is Ashravin's limit tbh.

I wldnt like to b in ur shoes for this choice but hopefully this helped :)

Although David Villa is a great striker i won't do the deal.

Arshavin has a great chance of rising. Hleb is doing well for barcelona shold not have a rating decrease any time soon.

Whats more they are both world class player who probably will rise hence i don't think it is worth exchanging 2 world class players for 1 whose rating will probably remain the same.

Although David Villa is a great striker i won't do the deal.

Arshavin has a great chance of rising. Hleb is doing well for barcelona shold not have a rating decrease any time soon.

Whats more they are both world class player who probably will rise hence i don't think it is worth exchanging 2 world class players for 1 whose rating will probably remain the same.

Arshavin doesn't have a great chance of rising. I would even bet on him falling.

Zenit isn't doing well this season and he hasn't play alot as well.

If you can get a replacement for hleb/gallas, do the deal.

cheers

All depends on what players you have but at the price I dont think i would do the deal. losing 2 93s for a 94 aint good business in my book, particuarly as Arshavin and hleb are still reasonably young and have a few good years left in them.