Im seriously considering quitting Forum & Watching Independance Day - For next 2hrs

leamingtonsteve

Sorry i just cant help myself. Following my legendary I'm Off too thread heres another pop at forumers who cant make there mind up about leaving.

I have nothing but respect for the latest forumer as he has done nothing but good for this place and i hope he will see the funny side to this and realise things are a bit silly.

The last thread i made like this lasted 14posts, lets see how this goes.

And in two hours i will tell you my decision.

Re: Im seriously considering quitting Forum & Watching Independance Day - For next 2hrs

I'm finding it unnecessary for experienced, well known forumers to take shots at TomMFC publically like this, like it or not, that's how it will be seen. If you have a problem with the others, keep closing them or PMing, but this thread is unneccesary in my view.

Re: Im seriously considering quitting Forum & Watching Independance Day - For next 2hrs

I'm finding it unnecessary for experienced' date=' well known forumers to take shots at TomMFC publically like this, like it or not, that's how it will be seen. If you have a problem with the others, keep closing them or PMing, but this thread is unneccesary in my view.[/quote']

I agree and it's as pointless a thread as the one it is taking a pop at. Like i also put it is a bit of fun and if people dont see it that way it's there problem as i have already stated it's intention.

Being experienced and well known does not mean i should be quiet and like i also said it will probably get closed quickly anyways. So back to the film :)

Sorry i just cant help myself. Following my legendary I'm Off too thread heres another pop at forumers who cant make there mind up about leaving.

I have nothing but respect for the latest forumer as he has done nothing but good for this place and i hope he will see the funny side to this and realise things are a bit silly.

The last thread i made like this lasted 14posts' date=' lets see how this goes.

And in two hours i will tell you my decision.[/size']

you did this ages it was funny then but not this time.

Tom has made some threads about leaving aint you happy he has stayed form those threads ovbusley not you wanted him to leave if not why not get off his back and let him do what he wants its a free forum i dont remember a rule saying dont post your leaving. Hes leaving fully this time so you have all got wat u wanted.

Re: Im seriously considering quitting Forum & Watching Independance Day - For next 2h

I was wondering what this was. I thought this was a continuation of Tom's thread as it's got a similar title.

But that's a little deep IMO. I know you were unhappy at the manner of Tom leaving, I thought it was pretty long winded too, but what's done jis done. He's left like he said he would do so let's move on, eh?

I'm not in any way trying to have a go at you but I, like Insider, find a little sad and cold that this thread was made. :(

Oopsy, want to clear this up, i was not taking a pop at Tom, he knows i respect him, and he is a mate of mine on here. Even he admitted he can understand lemmys point !

Just a bit of Banter, cant have a world / forum without banter :P:o

Tom if you have taken offense im sorry.

i havent commented on your thread, as im going to when you make a decision

what wrong with you people, lay off leamingtonsteve. i am right behind you leamingtonsteve, how many times can you create a attention seeking thread before people have the right to make fun of you? 2 is my limit

too many babies on here

Guys... Lemmington has said about 5 times he really rates Tom as a forumer and he doesn't want him to leave.

He even mentioned in this opening post to Tom not to take it the wrong way and imo was just trying to show Tom in a funny way how silly his thread was, you all know Lemmington long enough now to not take it any other way.

If Tom had posted a leaving thread I'm sure nearly all the forum would have posted a proper leaving post to him, but he never his thread was titled "I'm considering leaving" can anyone tell me what the point behind that is?

If someone posts they are thinking about leaving, then say nothing thats said will stop them, whats the point in the thread? I just dont get it especially after the last 2...

I'm gutted he's left and hope he does come back but those threads are still silly and always will be and from my years on the forum always end up the same way (like that one did) so nothing supprising tbh.

what wrong with you people' date=' lay off leamingtonsteve. i am right behind you leamingtonsteve, how many times can you create a attention seeking thread before people have the right to make fun of you? 2 is my limit

too many babies on here[/quote']

Lay of leammy you lay off tom hes far more respected than you show some respect all his threads he said hes thinking about it our support helped him stay he did not want glory so why dont you just not take chunks out of him.

Lay of leammy you lay off tom hes far more respected than you show some respect all his threads he said hes thinking about it our support helped him stay he did not want glory so why dont you just not take chunks out of him.

Everyone has posted nothing but good things about Tom (the person) they are all just calling those type of threads, nothing at all wrong with that even Tom hisself will see why (I think Adam even said Tom said as much).

I have not seen anyone taking chunks out of Tom

never said i was respected here, am sort of new but have been reading the forum for a while and i dont have a respect chart of forumers, but i will say that if you make 3 going away threads you have lost my respect thats all. and im not having a go at tome i dont even know who he is, i am just going by those 3 threads

what wrong with you people' date=' lay off leamingtonsteve. i am right behind you leamingtonsteve, how many times can you create a attention seeking thread before people have the right to make fun of you? 2 is my limit

too many babies on here[/quote']

Lol youve been here all of 1 month....

I think its a bit harsh on tom as hes a great lad :) but ino steve didnt mean any harm from it :)

you did this ages it was funny then but not this time.

Tom has made some threads about leaving aint you happy he has stayed form those threads ovbusley not you wanted him to leave if not why not get off his back and let him do what he wants its a free forum i dont remember a rule saying dont post your leaving. Hes leaving fully this time so you have all got wat u wanted.

I know your upset Nathan perhaps you wrote this with a tear in your eye.

Your thread makes no sense as i already put i did this a while ago and it is still funny' date=' I'm laughing as i write this.

I also put i respect Tom and whether he leaves or not i will get by.

I am not on his back he wouldnt be able to carry me.

I dont remember a rule saying he couldnt post either, but i also dont remember a rule saying i couldnt do this :)

I also dont remember saying i wanted him to leave.

It's a bit sad and cold that people seem to be over upset about someone they talk to over a computer. Peace and love Peace and love.[/size']

Everyone has posted nothing but good things about Tom (the person) they are all just calling those type of threads' date=' nothing at all wrong with that even Tom hisself will see why (I think Adam even said Tom said as much).

I have not seen anyone taking chunks out of Tom[/quote']

this whole thread is it dont matter what leammy said how it isnt ment to offend him if it were me id be pretty upset and get a mod to close. i say a mod closes this thread to save any "babies" to get a little upset.

Lol youve been here all of 1 month....

I think its a bit harsh on tom as hes a great lad :) but ino steve didnt mean any harm from it :)

yes i have only regeistered a month although 3 people share this, anyway can you let me know how long i have to be here for before i can post on stuff i see? 6 months maybe?

I'm off, Turkish ratings are done.

Oh and FM 09 is out soon, I'll be off then.

No, seriously.

Or maybe, I'll wait to have an argument with someone get ****** off then leave or should I wait until my Bradford team start doing ****.

**** it, I'm off now, Statistics exam tomorrow.

Nathan,

hows about ya just drop it buddy. Your clearly taking this the wrong way, and spoiling what is infact a bit of banter. this thread should not be closed, its funny, a mock. Tom will be able to deal with it, he has a sense of humour.

You seem to be overlooking the fact that everyone said " i respect him ".

Hows about we have some bleeding banter now please?

yes i have only regeistered a month although 3 people share this' date=' anyway can you let me know how long i have to be here for before i can post on stuff i see? 6 months maybe?[/quote']

Ohhhhhh hes got some cheek on him ;)

Not saying you cannot post, but your dis respecting tom by saying hes a baby when you hardly no him on the forum...

Not gunna spam up the thread so enough said on the matter :)

this whole thread is it dont matter what leammy said how it isnt ment to offend him if it were me id be pretty upset and get a mod to close. i say a mod closes this thread to save any "babies" to get a little upset.

I think you missed my point mate, people are not calling Tom they are calling those 3 threads, there is a massive difference.

If a less known forumer posted 3 threads like that they would get shot down like they always have during the last 2 years (check there are tons of them) just because Tom is a great forumer (nobody has denied that) it doesn't make that type of thread any less stupid.

There is a big, big difference in posting a leaving thread (like most the forumers who have left) then making 3 (i might be) leaving.

Those threads are stupid, pointless, do no good, always end up the same way. I don't care if I, you, tom, Lemmy, Teb, Insider or the queen herself made it they are still the same.

never said i was respected here' date=' am sort of new but have been reading the forum for a while and i dont have a respect chart of forumers, but i will say that if you make 3 going away threads you have lost my respect thats all. and im not having a go at tome i dont even know who he is, i am just going by those 3 threads[/quote']

thats the whole point he has made 3 going away threads we gave him support not @ss licking support to keep him here now hes going and people just seem to find it funny to take mickey.

And leammy

No i did not write that post with a tear in my eye

you laugh at ur own jokes how sad :confused:

and ur err last sentence peace thingy erm :confused:

Ohhhhhh hes got some cheek on him ;)

Not saying you cannot post' date=' but your dis respecting tom by saying hes a baby when you hardly no him on the forum...

Not gunna spam up the thread so enough said on the matter :)[/quote']

i'll finish on this too.

i wasnt calling tom a baby, just the people that got all upset and antsie at this thread which was more then 1 person.

good to know i dont have to wait 6 months