Im seriously considering quitting Forum & Watching Independance Day - For next 2hrs

leamingtonsteve

Re: Im seriously considering quitting Forum & Watching Independance Day - For next 2hrs

What people forget is that 90% of this forum are kids and therefore think SM is a majorly important part of their life.

Due to this belief in self importance and importance within a virtual reality they hesitate upon fates inevitable call of departure.

It is however morally wrong to mock this imperfection of childsome mentality so please take a step back my friends and grant the hesitation with a hearty welcome.

Re: Im seriously considering quitting Forum & Watching Independance Day - For next 2hrs

What people forget is that 90% of this forum are kids and therefore think SM is a majorly important part of their life.

Due to this belief in self importance and importance within a virtual reality they hesitate upon fates inevitable call of departure.

It is however morally wrong to mock this imperfection of childsome mentality so please take a step back my friends and grant the hesitation with a hearty welcome.

or...... people actually read the opening post properly and take it how it was ment which is not the way most people are taking it.

people are not calling Tom' date=' they are calling those types of threads. If people fail to see this then they should read most the posts again.

Most of us have known Lemmy for how long? lets face it hes not you Adonis (seriously no offense as most times you are great as well) but he has [b']never[/b] spoke with disrespect to other forumers or been in any trouble.

or...... people actually read the opening post properly and take it how it was ment which is not the way most people are taking it.

people are not calling Tom' date=' they are calling those types of threads. If people fail to see this then they should read most the posts again.

Most of us have known Lemmy for how long? lets face it hes not you Adonis (seriously no offense as most times you are great as well) but he has [b']never[/b] spoke with disrespect to other forumers or been in any trouble.

I was saying dont mock them because their children not saying this thread is mocking

as i do in a way feel its pathetic making a thread saying your leaving

I think a lot of good motives are clashing on this thread... Leammy is trying to be funny (good) and others are trying to defend their friend and point out that some people are sensitive to such jokes (also good) and Alan and co are pointing out nobody is being personally attacked (also good).

So all in all, an argument over nothing chaps.... :confused::D

I was saying dont mock them because their children not saying this thread is mocking

as i do in a way feel its pathetic making a thread saying your leaving

oh sorry lol :o

Yeah I think we all agree Tom has been an excellent forumer and has done loads for the forum.

Just those threads are silly regardless who makes em I know if I made one I would get ripped to bits by the people I talk to on MSN lol I would get called all sorts after all thats what friends do, well at least mine do lol I get stick for all sorts.

I think a lot of good motives are clashing on this thread... Leammy is trying to be funny (good) and others are trying to defend their friend and point out that some people are sensitive to such jokes (also good) and Alan and co are pointing out nobody is being personally attacked (also good).

So all in all' date=' an argument over nothing chaps.... :confused::D[/quote']

we are not arguing we are debating :D

So all in all' date=' an argument over nothing chaps.... :confused::D[/quote']

were just having a fun debate were there are 3 debatibal things 1 is errr pointless two are loyletey and friendship and fun stuff

As people seem to like using the MOCK word at the moment i wonder how many people like watching Mock the Week. A show where the participants Mock what has happened in that past week.

All this was was a thread along the same lines as that. I'm sad for all the people who fail to show any humour towards a thread that was not out to hurt anyone but taking a humourous outlook at what has happened on the forum.

I wonder if when Frankie Boyle or Russell Howard 'mock' Gordon Brown they sit there going 'well thats just in bad taste the guys prime minister' or such.

I do not apologize to anyone for trying to lighten things up and make a little banter out of the situation and will only apologize if the recipient finds it in bad taste.

Re: Im seriously considering quitting Forum & Watching Independance Day - For next 2h

The last thread i made like this lasted 14posts' date=' lets see how this goes.

And in two hours i will tell you my decision.[/size'][/font]

Well this one well and truly beat the last one and so this one will now be the record you need to beat when the next one steps on to the im leaving /or maybe not platform.:D;):)