Italian rating predictions

fadedwolfz

Re: Italian rating predictions

Your right in referring to Milan as one of the former greats but surely you now need to look to the future - let's face it, it doesn't like so bright right now...

Milan players rating can't live of the greatness of years ago surely? SM needs to being them back down and make them earn their ratings which are over inflated an average of +1/+2 per player. (Not every players but as an average)

I'm sure everybody would agree that a Milan fan would have to be in serious denial if they honestly thought Kaka was anywhere near a 98-97 standard right now or in fact for the last 2 years, how he has mantained this rating for so long is beyond me and how people can call for Ronaldo to lose his 98 so soon as United are actually challenging for everything is madness. If ronaldo drops to 97 then kaka would have to drop to 96 minimum.

LOL Okay, my opinion is clearly different to most peoples here. We've had a terrible season I agree but it's definitely down to the enormous amount of injuries we've had and not individuals performing bad. If you want to lower players ratings based on that then Okay. Btw I disagree with DanW completely, as a Milan fan I still remain optimistic. Our XI now does perhaps lack a great defender considering Nesta's fitness but we should hopefully bring in 1/2 in the Summer a long with a CF. Surely with this XI the fans can remain optimistic...

Abbiati

Zambrotta Nesta/Agger Thiago Silva Jankulovski/Mawell

Gattuso Pirlo Flamini

Dinho Kaka

Pato

Overated? :D

When so many people are calling us a weak team I would actually say the opposite. Whatever though' date=' I'm sure Milan will soon prove to be the best again and next season could easily lift the UCL. Not many attacks are better than KaPaRo tbh.

Btw Utkarsh, if you didn't know Milan are actually the most successful football European team in history and even now boast a very very talented squad. We're certainly no pushovers, Kaka,Dinho,Pato,Pirlo,Gattuso,Seedorf,Nesta,Maldini,Flamini,Zambrotta, Pippo ETC I suppose they're just has beens eh? We'll see then, I remember a SKY Pundit famously saying Milan had 0% chance when they last won the UCL.[/b']

Lmao what has history got to do with how rubbish ur team has played for the last 3 years.. with most of those players u have names... Stop living in the past the present is u cant do anything right and the ratings should reflect that.. You team is over rated and its time for a correction.. And if ur team is so good why the hell did it finish 5th last season??

LOL Okay' date=' my opinion is clearly different to most peoples here. We've had a terrible season I agree but it's definitely down to the enormous amount of injuries we've had and not individuals performing bad. If you want to lower players ratings based on that then Okay. Btw I disagree with DanW completely, as a Milan fan I still remain optimistic. Our XI now does perhaps lack a great defender considering Nesta's fitness but we should hopefully bring in 1/2 in the Summer a long with a CF. Surely with this XI the fans can remain optimistic...

Abbiati

Zambrotta Nesta/Agger Thiago Silva Jankulovski/Mawell

Gattuso Pirlo Flamini

Dinho Kaka

Pato

[/b']

Its not been this season the last 3 seasons... Once u buy ur players in the summer and do well then u can talk about a rise but how can u say Flamini should keep his 92 when he doesnt get a game.. Silva will only play for u from next season due to non EU slots being full.. Nesta hasnt played all season.. Gattusto out,Pirlo Kaka,Dinho not performing...

What do people make of Cassano? Decent stats (28 games 8 goals / 9 assists), but Sampdoria are lower mid-table and he doesn't seem to be in the NT thoughts (even tho Pazzini has been called up).

Is it fair to expect him to keep his 91...and is there any chance he may even rise a notch? Unlikely, imo, but I've seen some people suggest he may?

Guest melbguy1

What do people make of Cassano? Decent stats (28 games 8 goals / 9 assists)' date=' but Sampdoria are lower mid-table and he doesn't seem to be in the NT thoughts (even tho Pazzini has been called up).

Is it fair to expect him to keep his 91...and is there any chance he may even rise a notch? Unlikely, imo, but I've seen some people suggest he may?[/quote']

Cassano is of minimum 93 quality, but like you said how Sampdoria do affects his rating more than his quality so will guess he'll stay, but wouldn't be surprised if they drop him by 1 either.

Look at the rating post for Fiorentina

I did, but unless i'm mistaken, that post was back in October before he rose to 92 in the November ratings, and now i'm asking if he can make 93 this time round?

Apologies if i've missed something...:o

What can you people say about the following players' ratings?

Robert Acquafresca

Simon Kjaer

David Beckham

Thiago Motta

Bosko Jankovic

Alessandro Del Piero

Carvalha Amauri

Claudio Marchisio (do you think he can hit 90 some day?)

Vincenzo Iaquinta

Giorgio Chiellini

Marco Marchionni

Robert Acquafresca

Simon Kjaer

David Beckham

Thiago Motta

Bosko Jankovic

Alessandro Del Piero

Carvalha Amauri

Vincenzo Iaquinta

Giorgio Chiellini

Marco Marchionni

I think all of them may rise +1 or someone +2! Marchisio i don't think rise to 90...but he is a very good midfielder.

Robert Acquafresca

Simon Kjaer

David Beckham

Thiago Motta

Bosko Jankovic

Alessandro Del Piero

Carvalha Amauri

Vincenzo Iaquinta

Giorgio Chiellini

Marco Marchionni

Robert Acquafresca-> 88/89

Simon Kjaer-> 87

David Beckham-> 90

Thiago Motta-> 89

Bosko Jankovic-> 88

Alessandro Del Piero-> 93

Carvalha Amauri-> 92

Claudio Marchisio (do you think he can hit 90 some day?)-> 89 (90 next changes I hope :D)

Vincenzo Iaquinta-> 91

Giorgio Chiellini-> hopefully 93

Marco Marchionni-> 88

I'm Italian and from what I know that should be more or less how it goes. Maybe Del Piero and Beckham +1, but I don't see that coming.

Robert Acquafresca-> 88/89

Simon Kjaer-> 87

David Beckham-> 90

Thiago Motta-> 89

Bosko Jankovic-> 88

Alessandro Del Piero-> 9394

Carvalha Amauri-> 9293

Claudio Marchisio (do you think he can hit 90 some day?)-> 89 (90 next changes I hope :D)

Vincenzo Iaquinta-> 91

Giorgio Chiellini-> hopefully 9393

Marco Marchionni-> 88

I'm Italian and from what I know that should be more or less how it goes. Maybe Del Piero and Beckham +1' date=' but I don't see that coming.[/quote']

Chiellini, Amauri and Del Piero go to rise...

• 4 weeks later...

What do you think about Marco Motta? rise?

I think Motta will get 88. He's played well in the league' date=' making the step up to Roma since the last ratings, and has got an Italian call up.

sorry if this has already been asked but is tha concensus that dejan stankovic will rise or stay? Also is a positional change on the cards?

I've got him down as staying 93. He's done nothing exceptional to rise to 94 imo. His position will stay CM/AM or change to AM/CM possibly.

CARRIZO' date=' Juan Pablo to 91? :) or 92? :D

JULIO BAPTISTA, César to 92? :D

ZARATE, Mauro to 91? :D[/quote']

Carrizo -> 89/90

Baptista stay 91

Zarate -> 89/90

Federico MARCHETTI Will he rise :)

Marchetti will most likely se a +1 rise.

What about Genoa's Diego Milito' date=' will he hit 94?

I haven't seen him play put he's got a good scoring record this season.[/quote']

Na don't think he'll get up to 94 just purely because of Genoa's situation.

His goal scoring record is excellent, but he doesn't tend to get a sniff on international scene and Genoa are not at top Italian outfit.