Sign in to follow this  
GeorgeECFC

Chatroomer Of The Year 2008 - 2nd Round - Nathan Kirby VS Kylan Hood

Chatroomer Of The Year 2008 - 2nd Round - Nathan Kirby VS Kylan Hood  

1. 1.

Re: Chatroomer Of The Year 2008 - 2nd Round - Nathan Kirby VS Kylan Hood

Voted Nath, Fully Deserves my Vote. Kylan is still a great guy on chat, but I think Nath has done the little bit more this year.

Voted for Kylan' date=' he is a very good guy in chat in my opinion![/quote']

id like to make a appeal please as this has nothing to do with you kylan but i no people are voting for him against me as grudges. Nathan 101 i infractiond him and warned to ban him from fourm hes never on chat how can he vote hes never been on. Thanks :) EDIT and bobodaclown hes never been on but i had a disagreement with him. Sorry kylan but i find it silly that they are using that agaisnt me :)

sorry mate this aint ur fault can some one sort it from the entier compertition.

id like to make a appeal please as this has nothing to do with you kylan but i no people are voting for him against me as grudges. Nathan 101 i infractiond him and warned to ban him from fourm hes never on chat how can he vote hes never been on. Thanks :) EDIT and bobodaclown hes never been on but i had a disagreement with him. Sorry kylan but i find it silly that they are using that agaisnt me :)

sorry mate this aint ur fault can some one sort it from the entier compertition.

I had been in chat quite a lot until recently and when I was in Kylan was a lot nicer to me than you.

I had been in chat quite a lot until recently and when I was in Kylan was a lot nicer to me than you.

Thats cos ur the most annoying chatroomer of the year and ya woint be getting back on chat for a long long long long long long long time. Oh and i never said you.

Kirby I doubt I could find anyone lamer than you.

So naturally I like Kylan better. So he gets my vote.

It's all fair.

Its chatroomer of the year idiot not who i like better of the year. you aint been on chat

Aren't you breaking forum rules by calling me an idiot?

That's not very moderator like. Now is it?

Mate you need to wise up. Your judging Nathan by the forum, this is Chatroomer of the year so you can't judge Nathan here. Idiot is not censored therefore he can call you it if he likes. And you are an idiot so it's all good. And also my usual advise goes out here; don't argue with anyone in blue :)

You should try keeping the forum rules yourself before you start attempting to lay the law down to others.

I am keeping to the law's you woudnt no them cos ur about 2 im guessing. Ill lay the law when its needed and now is the time.

Forum Terms and conditions:

You agree and undertake that you will not make any Communication or post to or transmit to the Web Site any statement or material that:

is abusive.

So calling me an idiot is breaking that condition. Infract yourself Mr Kirby.